Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Please, Come In ,if You Can Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please, Come In ,if You Can Help (367 Views)

Mercedes Benz Lovers(the Best Or Nothing) Please Come In. / Advice Getting Camry 2001 (fishlight/droplight). Users Please Come In / Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Come In ,if You Can Help by Dahreformer2666: 8:25pm On May 30, 2022
Good evening sir, I quoted you the other day , please I keep having issues with oil leakage in my car , even after tracing the leaking and fixing it , the leaking would just surface from different area entirely.

They have removed the oil pan and fixing it back, same with the retainer ... the leakages keep surface after awhile, the car is kia optima 2013
Re: Please, Come In ,if You Can Help by Naturetony1: 10:44pm On May 30, 2022
Check your pcv valve.... Replace with a new OEM part and monitor results

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Do A Full Oil Change Instead Of Just Topping It Off? / Get Ready For More Electric Vehicles In Africa / Customs Clearing Agent @tincan Port Apapa Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.