Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Help Me! I Want To Start Cattle & Ram Farming Where Can I Get Best Breeds Please - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help Me! I Want To Start Cattle & Ram Farming Where Can I Get Best Breeds Please (452 Views)

The Best Breeds For mini poultry for personal Consumption. Suggestions needed pl / Start 2019 With Our Great Cattle, Ram And Goat Farming Business Secrets. / E-book On How To Start Cattle, Ram, Sheep And Goat Farming With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! I Want To Start Cattle & Ram Farming Where Can I Get Best Breeds Please by Biotics: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Help me! I want to start Cattle, Ram and Goat Farming. Please which Breeds are the best and where and how can I get them to start. Thanks in anticipation of your assistance. I can be reached on o9o96429203
Re: Help Me! I Want To Start Cattle & Ram Farming Where Can I Get Best Breeds Please by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
I want to learn
Re: Help Me! I Want To Start Cattle & Ram Farming Where Can I Get Best Breeds Please by spinna: 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
The best way is to establish pastures..i happen to sell pasture seeds.. With brachiaria you maximize the use of your land and reduce future costs

You can source from local market but be careful and tell them you want for rearing not slaughter

Biotics:
Help me! I want to start Cattle, Ram and Goat Farming. Please which Breeds are the best and where and how can I get them to start. Thanks in anticipation of your assistance. I can be reached on o9o96429203

Re: Help Me! I Want To Start Cattle & Ram Farming Where Can I Get Best Breeds Please by Biotics: 12:33am On Mar 18, 2022
spinna:
The best way is to establish pastures..i happen to sell pasture seeds.. With brachiaria you maximize the use of your land and reduce future costs

You can source from local market but be careful and tell them you want for rearing not slaughter

Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

. / Puppy For Sale At Cool Price / Garri Business In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.