Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,836 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

E-book On How To Start Cattle, Ram, Sheep And Goat Farming With Little Capital. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / E-book On How To Start Cattle, Ram, Sheep And Goat Farming With Little Capital. (230 Views)

Australia Has Too Many Sheep And Farmers Are Giving Them Away For Free / Help Me! I Want To Start Cattle & Ram Farming Where Can I Get Best Breeds Please / Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-book On How To Start Cattle, Ram, Sheep And Goat Farming With Little Capital. by lilbones12345(m): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
How my fellow Nairalander, this is a great opportunity for you to join agro farmers, this e-book will teach you all you have to know about livestock farming, how and where to buy cheap animals, how to rear the animals to avoid or ready mortality rate, cheap markets and marketers contacts, how to start the farming with little capital, chat me up on whatsapp +2348069682001 to know the secrets.

(1) (Reply)

Horticultural Crops / Also Available In Greenleed Agro Allied Limited. / Experience A New Form Of Integrated Farming System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.