Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Webmail Not Sending To Yahoomail - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmail Not Sending To Yahoomail (1198 Views)

Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) / Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( / Smtp Mail Not Sending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmail Not Sending To Yahoomail by greenmouse(m): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2011
A client just called me now to notify me that his webmail account is not sending mail to any yahoo email account but can receive from yahoo email account. I contacted my host, but it seems they can't handle the problem. any body with an idea that can work,
Re: Webmail Not Sending To Yahoomail by DualCore1: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2011
Its not sending at all or is sending but not going to inbox but going to SPAM folder? Please tell you client to check his SPAM folder. Let us know if that's the case. Because they are different problems.
Re: Webmail Not Sending To Yahoomail by greenmouse(m): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2011
Thanks, Its not sending at all, I tried it several times but its not sending
Re: Webmail Not Sending To Yahoomail by DualCore1: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2011
Do you have any error messages?
Re: Webmail Not Sending To Yahoomail by greenmouse(m): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2011
No error message at all
Re: Webmail Not Sending To Yahoomail by DualCore1: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2011
Well, only your host can really say whats up now. All outgoing mails must pass through the mail queue of the webserver and if your host has admin privileges to the server they should be able to see the Mail Queue and see what "hanging" that email.

It could be a server wide change like a new firewall rule blocking outgoing SMTP port.

Google Apps is a very solid mail service I recommend for any one who wants to use emails for serious business.
The advantages are many.

Your emails are served from Google servers and are guaranteed to deliver at all times to all other providers, cuz its from the boss Google smiley
Your host's downtime will not affect your emails. Your hosts can go down and you will still be getting emails (if configuration of the Google apps is done with the domain's CNAME).
7GB of space to play with.
The sleek Gmail user interface and features.
You retain your email format, yourname@domain.com
You may want to try that because its free for 50 email accounts. (I am not to sure if its now free for 10 email accounts or its still 50).
Re: Webmail Not Sending To Yahoomail by damidre: 10:51am On Jul 01, 2011
you need to check the to see if your Mail Server's Public IP is not on any blacklist, i.e the sending IP address,
Re: Webmail Not Sending To Yahoomail by greenmouse(m): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2011
Thanks to all, but it seems my host is not even concern to solve the problem, am thinking of moving the domain to another host.
Kindly suggest any good cheap host for a 1GB host space ASAP,
Re: Webmail Not Sending To Yahoomail by DualCore1: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2011
All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Accepting Verve Card Online / What Happens When Bloggers/forum Owners Die? / How To Make Money From Store Owners Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.