Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Stop Shopping Online | Here Is Why - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stop Shopping Online | Here Is Why (231 Views)

Bargain Avenue: Your One-stop Shopping Destination! / If You're Struggling To Make Money Online, Here's Why / Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions And Answers (practice Online Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Shopping Online | Here Is Why by Hublud: 1:14am On Mar 15, 2022
If you shop online, you have to read this till the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL0pWuom8k8
A lot of us buy things online and are required to pay with our ATM card. But what you dont know is that your account can be hacked if you dont follow my guide.
Alot of us dont know this but in this article, i will show you how you can protect yourself from submitting your account information accidentally online so you wont be hacked
first every website has what is called SSL CERTIFICATE, this ensures that your payments on websites as well as information is secure and protected, but most of us dont even know what an ssl means, whats it looks like and how to know a safe website to use.
so we prepared a video that explains this in details for your won understanding.
Do well to watch the video to the end so you can protect your self:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL0pWuom8k8
We always upload videos on how you can protect yourself online, and if you seem interested in getting more updates, please subscribe to my YouTube channel so i show you how to be safe on the internet.
follow me on instagram @xvalumedia

(1) (Reply)

What kind of skin disease is this? / Nil / S M M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.