Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

If You're Struggling To Make Money Online, Here's Why - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You're Struggling To Make Money Online, Here's Why (92 Views)

Stop Shopping Online | Here Is Why / Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions And Answers (practice Online Here) / Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're Struggling To Make Money Online, Here's Why by Coolhubs: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2022
[b]If you're struggling to make money online, here's why

You're not stable.

Don't overthink that statement. See this:

If you're struggling to make money online (especially in Nigeria), then it's obvious that you don't have a business yet.

You're probably jumping from one business opportunity to another.

Or you're not doing enough of what is required to make your existing business bear fruit.

Now, see this...

If I buy a Mango and keep it.

(Mango is one of Fav fruit... Lol)

Yea, so I bought a mango and keep it without eating it.

Next, I get an apple and keep it.

Next, I get Water melon and keep it without eating it.

It'll be there for no reason... If I don't eat them, isn't it?

That's how most of us do.

Some are courageous enough to buy courses online but they won't read.

(That's a waste of money)

While... Some want to succeed but have never enrolled for any paid training in their field.

That's the problem, right?

Now, this is the solution:
That reverse of what I just said.

Yea... No matter the business you're in right now, there is someone or some set of people who are making it big in that industry.

You just don't have adequate insight to do what they do to make it BIG.

So you have the answer, right?

1. Go for more Knowledge
2. Get More Understanding (even if it costs money)
3. Put Your Hand To Work. Take Massive Action to bring your desires to life.

There's no hack. No big secret. No gimmicks.

Get More Knowledge and Get to work.

Quick One: let's discuss below
Tell me your existing business model in the comment section. Also, comment on the challenge you have.

(First 5 comments will get a response ASAP)

Peace & Blessing FAM ✌️
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Mood Swings / Soyinka Meets Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic / Appliance Repair Manhattan Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.