Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

I Need Agents For Vessels & Truck Lease And Also For Diesel Supply - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Agents For Vessels & Truck Lease And Also For Diesel Supply (416 Views)

I Need Agents For Diesel Supply. / I Need Agents For Diesel Supply. / China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Agents For Vessels & Truck Lease And Also For Diesel Supply by LordPhilip(m): 5:50am On Mar 15, 2022
Good Morning All...

I have access to different types of Vessels for Lease ( Barges, Tug boats, man house boat, cargo and tanker vessels)

I equally have Mack trucks and Man Diesel trucks ready for haulage services to any part of the country.

I can also supply NNPC standard diesel, to any facility, company, organization or tank farm.

Please I need agents that can help me secure a contract for any of these three subjects I’ve just mentioned, I will pay you an excellent commission. Kindly leave your comments or reach out to me on,

08109 577723

1 Like

Re: I Need Agents For Vessels & Truck Lease And Also For Diesel Supply by Dawn91(m): 6:12am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
LordPhilip:
Good Morning All.

I have access to different types of Vessels for Lease ( Barges, Tug boats, man house boat, cargo and tanker vessels)

I equally have Mack trucks and Man Diesel trucks ready for haulage services to any part of the country.

I can also supply NNPC standard diesel, to any company, organization or tank farm.

Please I need agents that can help me secure a contract for any of these three subjects I’ve just mentioned, I will pay you an excellent commission. Kindly leave your comments or reach out to me on. 08109 577723

[/s]

Scam

1 Share

Re: I Need Agents For Vessels & Truck Lease And Also For Diesel Supply by sweetonugbu: 6:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]
Scam
how did u know it is a scam?.

1 Like

Re: I Need Agents For Vessels & Truck Lease And Also For Diesel Supply by LordPhilip(m): 7:06am On Mar 15, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

Scam

This is a sad thing you’ve just done bro. You don’t even know me and you’ve categorized my post as fraudulent. May God help you
Re: I Need Agents For Vessels & Truck Lease And Also For Diesel Supply by LordPhilip(m): 7:02am On Mar 19, 2022
Big thanks to everyone that has reached out to me so far. I really appreciate!!!!!!! grin
Re: I Need Agents For Vessels & Truck Lease And Also For Diesel Supply by ManishSmith(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2022
Your contact?
Re: I Need Agents For Vessels & Truck Lease And Also For Diesel Supply by LordPhilip(m): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2022
ManishSmith:
Your contact?

Re: I Need Agents For Vessels & Truck Lease And Also For Diesel Supply by LordPhilip(m): 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Massive Thanks for the patronage so far!
Re: I Need Agents For Vessels & Truck Lease And Also For Diesel Supply by 4teenblaq: 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
LordPhilip:
Good Morning All...

I can also supply NNPC standard diesel, to any company, organization or tank farm.

Please I need agents that can help me secure a contract for any of these three subjects I’ve just mentioned, I will pay you an excellent commission. Kindly leave your comments or reach out to me on. 08109 577723

is the number on WhatsApp?
Re: I Need Agents For Vessels & Truck Lease And Also For Diesel Supply by 4teenblaq: 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
LordPhilip:
Good Morning All...

You do haulage services, sell standard diesel and lease out vessels.. Right??

Is that number on WhatsApp?
Re: I Need Agents For Vessels & Truck Lease And Also For Diesel Supply by LordPhilip(m): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
4teenblaq:

You do haulage services, sell standard diesel and lease out vessels.. Right??

Is that number on WhatsApp?

My apology for the late reply.
Yes this number is on WhatsApp. I do haulage services, and sell NNPC standard diesel and I engage in vessel charter services of any tonnage and type.
Re: I Need Agents For Vessels & Truck Lease And Also For Diesel Supply by Syronbold: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2022
We have different Capacity of VESSEL available for charter with friendly prices,we can talk on WhatsApp 08107299814

Re: I Need Agents For Vessels & Truck Lease And Also For Diesel Supply by Syronbold: 10:42am On Nov 27, 2022
We can supply CRUDE OIL ( BLCO) to any refinery and also supply NNPC standard diesel AGO to any facility in West Africa.

Any credible agents with a job contract for any for form of oil business can reach us via WhatsApp on +2348107399814
Re: I Need Agents For Vessels & Truck Lease And Also For Diesel Supply by famouscargo4u: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2022
Syronbold:
We have different Capacity of VESSEL available for charter with friendly prices,we can talk on WhatsApp

Chat me up

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Student, How Do I Make Money? / How To Get An Online Store For Your Business And Boost Sales / How You Can Earn Massively With Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.