Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released (39651 Views)

Germany Arrests 3 Teenagers On Suspicion Of Terror Plot, Plan To Bomb Churches / Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory / See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by PraiseJr: 6:47am On Mar 15, 2022
if all of them are proven innocent! who's now the killer
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by afadi2410: 6:50am On Mar 15, 2022
Comradewhy:
Are you sure this boy is innocent, Nigeria is a different country when it comes to judgement.
This is how they will sweep this matter under the ground saying those boys were innocent.

Everything is always done in the dark,I find it hard to believe this.

Go and study law, be a judge and find him guilty yourself

1 Like

Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 15, 2022
afadi2410:

Go and study law, be a judge and find him guilty yourself

Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by ambchidodude(m): 6:57am On Mar 15, 2022
With the story we heard so far, I think the boy is innocent, am sure he have learnt his lesson
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 15, 2022
I can't just imagine teenagers been this heartless, how will they no be when they reach 30
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by gaskiyamagana: 6:58am On Mar 15, 2022
What is the role of the released boy upon which advice to release him was given? Is two months in prison enough to discourage bad/evil company?
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by Blackfire(m): 7:00am On Mar 15, 2022
Children of fallen demons
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by Awoo88: 7:01am On Mar 15, 2022
The guy family get money. The rest family wen no get go die by hanging
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by Flexherbal(m): 7:07am On Mar 15, 2022
Why e come Dey be like say the matter nor clear na
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 15, 2022
I'd like to know how they came to the conclusion that he's innocent. Tell us in detail..

1 Like

Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by Slurity(m): 7:18am On Mar 15, 2022
I have known from beginning that one of the boys was innocent when the news and video went viral some weeks back. He was only arrested because they met him in the house where they went to burn the head of which all other 3 suspect confirmed ther he knows Nothing about their plan or intention. I wonder why police still arrest him and still take him to court.

4 Likes

Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by Slurity(m): 7:20am On Mar 15, 2022
Awoo88:
The guy family get money. The rest family wen no get go die by hanging
I don't think it's about money. They are all poor . I have known from beginning that one of the boys was innocent when the news and video went viral some weeks back. He was only arrested because they met him in the house where they went to burn the head of which all other 3 suspect confirmed ther he knows Nothing about their plan or intention. I wonder why police still arrest him and still take him to court.

3 Likes

Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by biroo: 7:24am On Mar 15, 2022
I don't get, they literally roasted the head they cut or what?
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by Oscillator: 7:25am On Mar 15, 2022
Dapson73:
Thanks to the judiciary. An innocent person should not be punished unjustly.
Congrats to the freed innocent boy and his family member. He must have seen the other side of the life in detention.
the magistrate made the decision not independently but from the DPP.

Something seems fishy.
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by BennyDGreat: 7:26am On Mar 15, 2022
Slurity:
I don't think it's about money. They are all poor . I have known from beginning that one of the boys was innocent when the news and video went viral some weeks back. He was only arrested because they met him in the house where they went to burn the head of which all other 3 suspect confirmed ther he knows Nothing about their plan or intention. I wonder why police still arrest him and still take him to court.

Doesn't make sense at all. Police needs to do better. Their mode of operation is akward

1 Like

Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by DavidEsq(m): 7:31am On Mar 15, 2022
Dapson73:
Thanks to the judiciary. An innocent person should not be punished unjustly.
Congrats to the freed innocent boy and his family member. He must have seen the other side of the life in detention.
That boy will learn the value of the advice:
"Avoid bad company".

3 Likes

Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by Antoeni(m): 7:34am On Mar 15, 2022
Money Must Have Exchanged Hands
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by Golan007: 7:37am On Mar 15, 2022
batsynergy:
What? He's better in police custody because the people in the Community might not like to hear that he's been released.

They should keep him there forever.
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by victorazy(m): 7:38am On Mar 15, 2022
helinues:
Perhaps he rolled with bad goons but innocent.

Imagine teenagers having this devilish mindset

It could also be the case of being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

He should thank his starts because many have gone through that channel.
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by emaopel: 7:39am On Mar 15, 2022
It sound innocent indeed because he was not part of the arrangement, the head was only brought to their house after his brother was informed and it very difficult to against his brother and his friends with his age but just to play along with them... Judiciary got it right!
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by Raxxye(m): 7:41am On Mar 15, 2022
That one has a godfather, himself likely a retired cultist.
Emboldening more of them to commit more crimes knowing they'll go scotch-free!
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by HernanCortes: 7:43am On Mar 15, 2022
Those boys have mastered Skull Mining Technology from their tender ages

Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by HiideaConsole(m): 7:50am On Mar 15, 2022
Im short Warisi has bee released smiley

As far as he's innocent
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by konezy1(m): 7:52am On Mar 15, 2022
Ohhh
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by DenreleDave(m): 8:01am On Mar 15, 2022
Viraltrends123:
So they are still alive.

Same thing with Aba Kyari, rubbish judiciary system, instead of them to be talking about what he did and number of years he will spend in prison, they are talking about how to grant him BAIL.

After all this, how will evil reduce in the country

Shut up ur dirty mouth... What if he is innocent?

Is that how the innocent will be sent to jail without proper investigation..... And na una dey abuse our legal system of not making investigation..

Don't be dumb Oga... Read

1 Like

Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by fredoooooo: 8:11am On Mar 15, 2022
After watching the video , I said it back then that one of those boys is innocent.

1 Like

Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by Ajeeb: 8:16am On Mar 15, 2022
According to the video
He didn't know anything
He was only moving out to urinate, when he got arrested
That was it about him.....

May we never be grabbed for offense we know nothing about

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Terror Attack On Nigeria’s Kuje Prison Was Successful (pics) / How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers / How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.