Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,288 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

LEGEND GONE Scott Hall Dead At 63 – WWE Wrestling Hall Of Famer Razor Ramon Dies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LEGEND GONE Scott Hall Dead At 63 – WWE Wrestling Hall Of Famer Razor Ramon Dies (741 Views)

Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours / Bra And Panties Match – The Wierdest WWE Wrestling Ever [video] / MC Galaxy Buys N45m Mercedes-Benz GLE 63 S Coupe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LEGEND GONE Scott Hall Dead At 63 – WWE Wrestling Hall Of Famer Razor Ramon Dies by obonujoker(m): 6:21am On Mar 15, 2022
LEGENDARY wrestler Scott Hall has died – days after being placed on life support.

The 63-year-old hall of famer, who performed as the character Razor Ramon, passed away on Monday, March 14. His death was confirmed by fellow hall of famer and good friend, Sean Waltman, better known as X-Pac. "He's gone. �" Waltman tweeted.

"WWE is saddened to learn that two-time WWE Hall of Famer Scott Hall has passed away," tweeted WWE in tribute to the star.
"WWE extends its condolences to Hall’s family, friends and fans."

Hall reportedly suffered three heart attacks on March 12 and was being treated at a medical facility in Georgia.

He underwent hip surgery last week but is said to have then suffered a serious setback when a blood clot got loose, according to PWTorch.

Kevin Nash, who was part of the New World Order clique with Hall, said doctors would turn off life support once the wrestler's family was with him.

In a heartbreaking Instagram post, he said: “I’m going to lose the one person on this planet I’ve spent more of my life with than anyone else. My heart is broken and I’m so f**king sad.
Hall was a multi-time WWE Intercontinental Champion during his run with WWE, portraying “The Bad Guy”, Razor Ramon.

He became a main event star in the mid-1980s when he teamed up with Curt Hennig in the AWA. He's widely considered to have revolutionized the ladder match after his famous encounter with Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania X in 1994.

Hall was arguably one of the biggest stars in WCW, forming The Outsiders with Kevin Nash and helping to bring the company to prominence.

He was also part of the New World Order faction alongside Nash and legendary star Hulk Hogan.

The superstar was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2014 under his persona Razor Ramon.

In his pre-induction video, Hogan said Hall made being the bad guy “cool”.

The star said he felt a “certain kind of power” when he entered the wrestling ring and entertained fans.

In his acceptance speech, Hall said: “Bad times don’t last, but bad guys do.”

Hall was inducted for a second time as part of the NWO clique.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17949970/scott-hall-dead-wwe-razor-ramon/amp/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: LEGEND GONE Scott Hall Dead At 63 – WWE Wrestling Hall Of Famer Razor Ramon Dies by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:54am On Mar 15, 2022
When wrestling was wrestling

1 Like

Re: LEGEND GONE Scott Hall Dead At 63 – WWE Wrestling Hall Of Famer Razor Ramon Dies by Flexherbal(m): 7:00am On Mar 15, 2022
RIP Legend
Re: LEGEND GONE Scott Hall Dead At 63 – WWE Wrestling Hall Of Famer Razor Ramon Dies by pyyxxaro: 7:07am On Mar 15, 2022
Razor Ramon that year , with them Papa Sango , British Bulldog , Kamala , Andre the Giant , Legion of Doom , The bush rockers cool
Re: LEGEND GONE Scott Hall Dead At 63 – WWE Wrestling Hall Of Famer Razor Ramon Dies by obedugo(m): 7:13am On Mar 15, 2022
Only legends can know him..... NB: Tinubu will never be president
Re: LEGEND GONE Scott Hall Dead At 63 – WWE Wrestling Hall Of Famer Razor Ramon Dies by elpochas: 8:04am On Mar 15, 2022
Razoooor -- Ramon WWF First Badh guy.
Re: LEGEND GONE Scott Hall Dead At 63 – WWE Wrestling Hall Of Famer Razor Ramon Dies by elpochas: 8:04am On Mar 15, 2022
One of the first Wrestlers i knew when it was WWF Nt these WWE we nw watch.My favorite Wrestling character on Sega back in those days with his green pants.RIP Mr Ramon.
Re: LEGEND GONE Scott Hall Dead At 63 – WWE Wrestling Hall Of Famer Razor Ramon Dies by Totilopussylick(m): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
When wrestling was wrestling
wrestling is still the same undecided

Modernization made it looks different tongue

(1) (Reply)

Portable Omolalomi VS Asake Mr Money Who Is Richer / Davido Finally Got Married To Chioma Secretly / Throwback:Wizkid Reveals He Was Paid $1 Million To Headline Rolling Loud Toronto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.