Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Davido Finally Got Married To Chioma Secretly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Finally Got Married To Chioma Secretly (674 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Finally Got Married To Chioma Secretly by streetpaddy(m): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
Davido cannot claim ownership of the corpse of his son because he is not married to chioma, that's the reason for the secret marriage between them

Congratulations to both of them

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Davido Finally Got Married To Chioma Secretly by Ireportlive: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Weird Family of the Adelekes

1 Like

Re: Davido Finally Got Married To Chioma Secretly by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:
Weird Family of the Adelekes
shatap what do you know
Re: Davido Finally Got Married To Chioma Secretly by Pierocash(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
So traditional wedding was done in the groom's compound instead of the bride's.

Poverty is really a curse

2 Likes

Re: Davido Finally Got Married To Chioma Secretly by Jozilinn: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
I said it that ifeayin death was a setup imagine chioma room was burnt without any source,all these babymama things en... the only person giving positive vibes amongst his babymama is Amanda, she's really mature and doesn't evolve her world around social media, chioma should move to God more now that she's finally married to him cos it's so obvious she is going to have it tough, David would be needing a lot of prayers both now and the future.

Sofia is really so bitter,I hardly judge people but from the way I have seen her she's just trying so hard and it's obvious she loves davido a lot... only God knows what she would be feeding imade now that Davido married chioma,cos whatever relationship they shared before won't be the same.
Re: Davido Finally Got Married To Chioma Secretly by elonmuskbaby: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
There's something creepy about their relationship.

Nowhere is any traditional marriage conducted in the groom's family house it is usually the groom and his family that comes to the bride's family house Abi has Igbo culture changed because I don't understand.somethings just don't add up

(1) (Reply)

I Am Skinny And Get Bodyshamed By My Family / You’re Not A Father, You’re A Mere Sperm Donor, Tonto Dikeh To Ex Husband / Meet Wizkid's New Girlfriend Kaicy As She Drags And Blasts Wizkid's Baby Mama Ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.