Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided (12897 Views)

APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed / Oshiomhole: Governors Divided As El-rufai, Ganduje, Battle Akeredolu, Bello, Oba / No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by Slurity(m): 7:53am On Mar 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Confused party , I'm not surprised

Tinubu ambition is obviously dead and forgotten
You will be shocked.
Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by badoh(m): 7:56am On Mar 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You'll not but stop mentioning Tinubu. Get yourself busy with something worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by Lipscomb(m): 7:56am On Mar 15, 2022
DSS NCDSC POLICE SOLDIERS.
AsampeteNwaanyi:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2
Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://punchng.com/12-days-to-convention-apc-holds-forms-governors-divided/
"Receiving his last lap of treatment". Shameless people.
Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by wengerjay(m): 8:03am On Mar 15, 2022
Power kills.
Imagine someone who is sick and has gone abroad for medical attention wants to rush back home to assume his position as the Chairman of the Party, a sitting Governor of a state for that matter.
Is he not contented with his office as a Governor?
Is it not the proper thing to get full medical attention and rest abroad afterwards?
Does he not mind losing his life because of a political position that doesn't primarily belong to him?

1 Like

Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by bayelsaowei(m): 8:06am On Mar 15, 2022
They should all remain confused and useless like that..

1 Like

Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by MrBeaks5114: 8:11am On Mar 15, 2022
12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided, Chibok Girls Free (Photos) A day after Nigeria's national assembly endorsed a bill to scrap the presidential age ceiling and replace it with a two-term limit, former Senate President Dr Mike Omegarike (APC) yesterday moved to hold forms and nominations for the party's National Convention next month In a video statement played yesterday during the presentation of the forms and nominations, Omegarike was accompanied by fellow governors and former ministers, Senator Ben Murray-Bruce (APC) and former Senator, Chief Eddy Udoma, to swear in Omegarike as the APC National Chairmanship candidate at the convention in Abuja in July
Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by preshyusufu: 8:19am On Mar 15, 2022
APC die die die die die die die
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by Khaysee: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2022
Plain polo
Plain tees
Plain cap
.available for events and campaign

Payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery
Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by Nackzy: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2022
God is punishing them they're scattered
Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by nentokritji(m): 8:26am On Mar 15, 2022
Make the yehyeeh party die abeg.
Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by Arthur1189: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2022
12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided Over NPP’s Presidential Nomination Governor of Rivers State, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has given his consent for the National Working Committee (NWC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to proceed with the nomination of presidential candidate of the party in the upcoming general election, the party said in a statement Ugwuanyi, who is also an APC National Campaign Committee (NCC) member, gave the consent, two days after the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reported that APC had not received a formal nomination of the party’s candidate for the election, yet
Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by BlazinGlory40: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Mod need to ban that nonpartisan1 clown that keeps posting fake news that injunction was off

Also, The PUNCH learnt that as of Monday, the court injunction barring the APC from holding its convention had not yet been vacated.

Bros, let me ask oh, if convention holds this month, how would it affect amaechi? I asked because for some reason, you just don’t want it to hold.
Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by Truthisunique3: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Bros, let me ask oh, if convention holds this month, how would it affect amaechi? I asked because for some reason, you just don’t want it to hold.
I have no business wether it holds or not, I support my Chairman Buni on any of his decision regarding convention

And I analyse with the constitution where we are in the build up to events
Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by goshen26: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Na constitution me dey use map my own analysis

The 14 day dead line to issue proclamation has already expired

Buni press secretary has confirmed he will return by weekend which is 12/13

Meaning he would miss the 7-day emergency proclamation too

Yinmu...

So u still believe APC obey constitution
Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by Mikolo70(m): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're not Yoruba
Yoruba will vote but not for Tinubu

I know you are jobless.. But i no know say e strong like this. As a man like you, I'm really ashamed of you.
Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by vicdom(m): 9:36am On Mar 15, 2022
OBALOLA55:
grin

IN SHIAMAN OLUWABUNI WE TRUST cool
NGENEUKWUENU those years cheesy grin
Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by History555: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2022
batsynergy:
They're hoarding forms again in this party? Oma se o

Copied from obj handbook. Obj printed only one form which for presidential candidate in 2007 while odili and atiku were looking for forms.
Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by Banjo7325: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2022
12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided On Leadership The Nigerian Governors Association, NGA, will hold its 16th national convention in the state capital on October 11 and 12 The News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, reports that the event is to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the association The convention forms part of the pre-election preparations ahead of the governorship elections scheduled for Saturday, November 18 The governors’ group said in a statement in Lagos on Friday, October 13 that Governor Akinwunmi Ambode will lead the gathering
Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by kingsceemark(m): 10:18am On Mar 15, 2022
Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu prophecy against some people and party just dey manifest small small, Kanu said that our super cop drug dealer will be disgrace out of office, that one happened, kanu said that our confused governor Umahi will be remove from the office, that one is coming, kanu said that Apc will be shattered into pieces, that one is about to happen very soon, a great prophet coming from the Great East, Tears go flow like river very soon

Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by famology(m): 10:24am On Mar 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://punchng.com/12-days-to-convention-apc-holds-forms-governors-divided/

Ganduje and his team were at the eagles square yesterday and decorations are on going there.
Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2022
Buni receiving treatment in Dubai,
Buhari receiving his in UK
Tinubu also UK,
Aisha Buhari, Dubai,
Atiku, Dubai,

Is this really a country?
Or a place where millions of mumuu lives?
Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by Bashir75: 10:50am On Mar 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

[b]That your father is ambition-less doesn’t make other ambition dead. Look in your entire family and ask yourself why your lineage and the whole family are failures and goal-less. It's because they live to eat and have your types as children under unfinished face me and face your building. Life is much more for ambitious people who dare to dare and are fearless to pursue their dreams.

I know you’re a young man, but unfortunately, you’re less inspiring, and you may end up like your ambitious father. Tinubu, like him or hate him, has achieved what none in your lineage can ever dream. He is educated and worked in some of the most inspiring institutions your father ever dreamed of. I wish your parents attempt to succeed too; you will not be here castigating day and night while others pursue their dreams. Change your mindset; your life will change and, hopefully, change your future generations from your self-inflicted shackles of the mind. One thing is certain by GOD’s grace, we will have a Yoruba-man as President of Nigeria comes 2023 and it’s either Osinbajo/El-Rufai or Tinubu. If you’re dissatisfied, you know what to do. We are bound in Lagos by the Atlantic Ocean. [/b]
Re: 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided by Fuckyoumod: 10:37am On Mar 17, 2022
You must be utterly jobless to read this nonsense from beginning to the end.

How will this useless APC fight change the cost of diesel and fuel?

Do they even care about you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10th NASS: MURIC Backs Christian Senate Presidency / Nnewi City: Abandoned And Neglected! / PDP Youths Describe Buhari's Reelection Bid As "Dead On Arrival"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.