Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning (6851 Views)

UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest / Dr. Maduka Commiserates With Ike Ekweremadu Over Death Of Brother / EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2022
Chimaokigwe:

Don't doubt it. Enugu people are incredibly docile.

At a point I was thinking if the zone he is representing ever conducts fresh election again....Inec must have scraped off election in that some for him to have a free pass always going for 21 years now , from the time of Obasanjo , Yarudua, Goodluck, Buhari and up till now......

You can't try this trash in Anambra State.....lols , petitions upon petitions will fly like Russian missiles to terminate such Nonsense...

2 Likes

Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by Antoeni(m): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2022
Shame to the People of Enugu, For Ike Ekweremadu Come out and Declare his intentions of becoming there Governor, is a See Finishe Attitude, It Shows that Enugu People are Dumb and Senseless
After 19-years as a Fruitless Law Maker in Senate

3 Likes

Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by micmond: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2022
Good riddance to bad rubbish!! Ekweremadu is a disgrace to Enugu west

1 Like

Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by Arthur1189: 8:46am On Mar 15, 2022
Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning Stalemate West Alukuoma Esekandu, Edun Oluwatobiloba Enyi Folagunola Oni The Ekweremadu stalemate in Zoning Committee in Enugu West caused a diversion in the zoning timetable for the area The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awgu, has now extended the deadline for submitting the zoning for the area They have tabled the report on the zoning of the area
Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by Soso990240(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2022
Antoeni:
For ike Ekweremadu to Say He Wants to be Governor of Enugu State After Been a Senator For 19-years is a Slap and a Insult to the People of Enugu,
For Ugwuanyi to decide to go for senate after being in the House of Rep since 2003, being Governor for 8 year( total 20years) is a slap on the face of humanity. We dont care if Ekweremadu has been in power since he was born, we simply need someone that will repair everything Ugwuanyi damaged. Ugwuanyi is angry because he wanted to hand pick his successor based on highest bidder, or maybe install his puppet as next Governor.. same way he alone installed these puppet Chairmen that are talking.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by Soso990240(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2022
Antoeni:
Shame to the People of Enugu, For Ike Ekweremadu Come out and Declare his intentions of becoming there Governor, is a See Finishe Attitude, It Shows that Enugu People are Dumb and Senseless
After 19-years as a Fruitless Law Maker in Senate
His people never called him fruitless, na only u wey no dey him senatorial zone de talk wetin u no know. We simple want him because he is the only person that can repair what Ugwuanyi has damaged in enugu without fear of anybody. Ugwuanyi simply wants to install his puppet, so that the rot will continue, never again. Worst Governor in the history of Enugu trying to play God.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by frakdon(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2022
Chimaokigwe:

Don't doubt it. Enugu people are incredibly docile.

how stup..id can you be?

1 Like

Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by Golan007: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2022
omenkaLives:
Ekuke-remmadu is a saint, Tinubu is a demon.

All hail the East. smiley

I don't know why they don't want Ekweremadu to be governor yet they think he would make a great Senate president.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by clockwisereport: 9:18am On Mar 15, 2022
Heartfull:
Same Ekweremadu that wants to contest for governor

lalasticlala dominique This is Anthony m okeke also known as faith S H. He is a notorious scammer on nairaland. He has been busted on several occasions
Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]
omenka shut up
Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by ezemme(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2022
Forget those chairmen, we know how they were elected without the people and opposition. We're not doing ourselves good with one party system in 042. Statesmen are claiming they made Enugu peaceful politically, have you ever asked yourself what they are gaining.
Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by LeoDeKing: 9:39am On Mar 15, 2022
omenkaLives:

Brother, why? grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by Chimaokigwe: 9:40am On Mar 15, 2022
frakdon:

how stup..id can you be?

Not as stupid as your entire family, lineage, kinsmen and community reelecting a serial failure like Ekweremadu

2 Likes

Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by PENNYSWAP: 9:57am On Mar 15, 2022
alanto:
Bush (Igbo) people sef

Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by PENNYSWAP: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2022
Nigga44:

Sorry......but Christian Onoh is from the present-day Enugu East!

Get your facts right and accept the truth that Enugu west has been grossly cheated.

Onoh is from ngwo in Enugu west senatorial zone
Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by NefechiO90: 9:59am On Mar 15, 2022
Golan007:
Ekweremadu would be perfect for governor of Enugu state.
Agrred only if Enugu is organizing yam festival.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by NefechiO90: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2022
ZUBY77:
The same. Chairmen installed by Ugwuanyi. What do you expect?
point of correction Chairmen werent installed cuz they not hardware components lol and on the hand we shoiuld learn to call a spade a spade and a shovel also a shovel. the corrupt leaders must be fished out on order to achieve a condusive enugu and it dont matter if Is under the Gburugburu regime. Make sure you are not joining others to criticize the ongoing good work in Enugu.
Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by ZUBY77(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2022
NefechiO90:
point of correction Chairmen werent installed cuz they not hardware components lol and on the hand we shoiuld learn to call a spade a spade and a shovel also a shovel. the corrupt leaders must be fished out on order to achieve a condusive enugu and it dont matter if Is under the Gburugburu regime. Make sure you are not joining others to criticize the ongoing good work in Enugu.

Which hood work is ongoing in Enugu?

And I stand with what I said about Ugwuanyi installing the Chairmen and even the Councilors.
I am from Enugu and I followed the process. I don't do politics but I can provide numerous evidence about my claim to make you understand I am an insider.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by unclefresh(m): 10:44am On Mar 15, 2022
Lol bunch of hungry local govt chairmen they where just sworn in last week and they don com out to talk nonsense, gburu gburu camp for day then sneaking to ekweremadu house at night
Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by heniford2: 10:50am On Mar 15, 2022
Ekweremadu will be governor Enugu state if PDP fights this i assure yo that the crisis that will hit PDP in Enugu will make them lose out come 2023
Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by 22o62021: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Gibberish

If you notice from the local government chairman's

All the zones that made up Igbo Nsukka are exempted

Udenu LG
Nsukka LG
Igbo eze south LG
Igbo eze north LG
Igbo etiti LG
Uzo uwani LG

Isi uzo people aree confused
They don't know where they belong

If it's Nkanu or Nsukka

1 Like

Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by 22o62021: 11:31am On Mar 15, 2022
Soso990240:
For Ugwuanyi to decide to go for senate after being in the House of Rep since 2003, being Governor for 8 year( total 20years) is a slap on the face of humanity. We dont care if Ekweremadu has been in power since he was born, we simply need someone that will repair everything Ugwuanyi damaged. Ugwuanyi is angry because he wanted to hand oick his successor based on highest bidder, or maybe install his puppet as next Governor.. same way he alone installed these puppet Chairmen that are talking.

Ugwuanyi senate under Enugu north will never happen

Even that Dr pat Asadu will not come back to house of reps

1 Like

Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by Nigga44: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2022
PENNYSWAP:

Onoh is from ngwo in Enugu west senatorial zone
Onoh was from Enugu-Ngwo.

He's part of Ngwo is under ENUGU NORTH LGA which is under ENUGU EAST SENATORIAL ZONE.

Go and do your research.
Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by Tochj(m): 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
kendocom:
Ekweremadu should decamp to apga or apc and form a strong opposition party in enugu. One party system in enugu is not helping us to develop. Look at Anambra
Anambra is also 1 party,APGA
Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by Tochj(m): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ekweremadu should not turn our beautiful Enugu into IMO.
Zoning has brought peace in the state

1 Like

Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by Surajit10: 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
I think you are saying the truth. But the problem in this world nobody wants to listen to it. I really like your article because it reveals all the facts which is hidden . GIBL- Two Wheeler Insurance is an insurance provider where you can take any insurance plan with affordable premium.
Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by Neokhalifa(m): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nigga44:

Get your facts right and accept the truth that Enugu west has been grossly cheated.

Enugu West is made up of Udi/Ezeagu/Aninri/Oji River/ Awgu......C.C. Onoh happens to come from Udi. ....take note
Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by Soso990240(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
22o62021:

Ugwuanyi senate under Enugu north will never happen

Even that Dr pat Asadu will not come back to house of reps
You wish.. he is already making his plans, dont forget he is the Governor and can get the PDP Senatorial ticket, unless another popular figure challenges him from another major party(APC preferably). I just wish Enugu people dont allow Ugwuanyi to use Enugu as he like, same way Imo stopped Rochas from installing his son-inlaw as Governor.
Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by Soso990240(m): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
NefechiO90:
When i see things like this, i shed tears for our Youths and the coming Generation. We now practice Politics of tribal(Regional,state,LGA,) /Political Party sentiment. Please, i am in Enugu and i am not blind.. Where are the ongoing good works of Gburu Gburu? or are they too big for us to see? grin
Re: Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning by Livingjahguy: 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nigga44:

Point of correction.

Late Christian Chukwuma Onoh was From Ngwo, Ụdị LGA in Enugu West Senatorial zone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Ahmadu Bello The Greatest Tribalist In Nigerian Politics? (video) / Oyo, Canadian Firm Sign $1.3bn Pact On Farming / Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.