Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ (15054 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) / FCTA Seals Jabi Mall Due To Naira Marley's Concert (Video & Pictures) / Lagos Police Arrest Two Chinese Over Illegal E-waste Factory (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by damosade(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2022
And all these Land banking..
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by donephi(m): 9:52am On Mar 15, 2022
You can go through the response as attached

3 Likes

Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by toujurs: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2022
Pohucu:
Just like the recently crashed Chinmark, all these investments companies are Ponzi schemes in disguise. .

We must commend SEC because they're doing a good job to save greedy Nigerians from falling for these scammers.

Well done, SEC. Way to go! More of such news.
You see that chinmark own, when i heard that news i couldn't believe it. Until a friend of mine told me his money was gone, you see most of these Nigerians claiming billionaires they are not actually billionaires, their businesses are on loans

3 Likes

Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by debbie(f): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2022
Ololanla:
Agropartnership!!! Interesting..
they couldn't pay people since December...only a few got their monies and people started calling them out. I have 2 friends that invested....
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by BusinessDream: 9:55am On Mar 15, 2022
donephi:
Where did you see OIG tell you they are registered with sec? People like you are the reason why people should be prosecuted for saying what they don't have proof or evidence for
is Chinmark OIG or you are blind? I said the clamp down is because some of these fraudsters are claiming to be registered with SEC. Do you comprehend?

1 Like

Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by ogododo: 9:56am On Mar 15, 2022
Igbofam:

Corrected

How much dem dey import now, abi no be legitimate?
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by HancockmollyXch: 10:03am On Mar 15, 2022
livinbygrace:
I dont get it!What will happen to my one million naira invested in Oxford?
Oxford is Here to stay, I work at Oxford, and I can Confidently tell you this is the Handwriting of Oxford haters
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by Banjo7325: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2022
FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities' Siem Reap police said Thursday they have confiscated goods believed to be the goods from the company, and sealed all its shops Photo by Keang-Loi Nguyen After the raid, they asked all shop owners to hand in their company seal and seal to the police, and to the Civilian Authority, according to a statement released on the civil authority's Facebook page Thursday "We are continuing our investigation Those who are proven guilty of illegal investment activities can be held accountable," the statement reads Police sealed Agropartnerships' main office in Siem Reap Thursday morning after a raid Siem Reap police said Wednesday they had arrested and charged the former director of a local health company with a number of violations He has been placed under house arrest while police continue to search for his two partners

1 Share

Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by HancockmollyXch: 10:17am On Mar 15, 2022
Naira land Should take down this Topic, It hasn’t been confirmed yet, And we haven’t received this news on SEC portal, @Mynd44 @lalasticlala I guess this is Haters at work spreading fake rumors, Oxford could sue N/l for misinformation and Company Defaming
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by baralatie(m): 10:18am On Mar 15, 2022
Pohucu:
Just like the recently crashed Chinmark, all these investments companies are Ponzi schemes in disguise. .

We must commend SEC because they're doing a good job to save greedy Nigerians from falling for these scammers.

I see
So they are artificial ponzi
I never knew
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2022
Pohucu:

Save people how? They are sealing companies after people have already been defrauded.

I do not blame the government at all, but people who decide to burn their own fingers due to greed. However the government only Wade's in when things get bad.

The only lone voice asking people to shun Ponzi scheme for more than half a decade is myself.

PonziHater
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by Forgodsgrace: 10:24am On Mar 15, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

na u go run down o. if ur mates dey work legitimate and u dey hia dey lament instead make u go find beta tins do with ur lazy and idle life, walahi, if hunger no run u down na bad mind go run u down. Dat beta Nigeria u go see am but no go enter and enjoy am.

Na so he easy to make money ?People wey Dey run this kind business self go Dey claim legit.Nonsense
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by CharlotteFlair: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2022
naptu2:
Umana Umana
That year... you be real ancestor.
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by HRprof: 10:35am On Mar 15, 2022
livinbygrace:
I dont get it!What will happen to my one million naira invested in Oxford?
It has entered VOICEMAIL
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by Forgodsgrace: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2022
donephi:
You can go through the response as attached

Oga Na grammar be this one,wetin go happen to our money we invested ?
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by Forgodsgrace: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2022
obailala:
Reason why those looking for passive investment opportunities should consider safer options like IPC (which the govt cant interfere with).

Which wan be IPC ?All of Una be the same and not different from fraudsters .
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by techWriter3: 11:11am On Mar 15, 2022
they convert into and jobs ... Emm, check my_p.rofile if you need help with your thesis, dissertation, or assignment.
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by obailala(m): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2022
Forgodsgrace:

Which wan be IPC ?All of Una be the same and not different from fraudsters .
Lol.. Oga this aint fraud; but yeah, all investments have some element risk. If you want a risk free investment, maybe you can leave your money in a savings account in the bank (and of course return to meet lower balance each time).
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by donephi(m): 11:54am On Mar 15, 2022
Forgodsgrace:

Oga Na grammar be this one,wetin go happen to our money we invested ?
Nothing has happened or is going to happen to your money. People who their investment elapsed yesterday and today have been paid.

Oxford is here to stay and this will be rectified.
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Anything online investment that you can't see na scam... Better go invest in properties
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by Mynd44: 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
HancockmollyXch:
Naira land Should take down this Topic, It hasn’t been confirmed yet, And we haven’t received this news on SEC portal, @Mynd44 @lalasticlala I guess this is Haters at work spreading fake rumors, Oxford could sue N/l for misinformation and Company Defaming
Sued for reporting a news report which is on the official verified twitter handle of the SEC?
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by NoToPile: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Oxford group seems to be in everything, every damn business.

Agritech
Oil and Gas
Real estate

It is well ooo

1 Like

Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by Badonasty(m): 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lol…these people with their yeye interviews…dem make me waste TFare that year
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by Investorozay: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
obailala:
Reason why those looking for passive investment opportunities should consider safer options like IPC (which the govt cant interfere with).

LOOOOOL
IPC a safe investment?
the one that has already started having stories?
or the fake bot that manipulate results and is shrouded in secrecy?

1 Like

Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by Aaay: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Finally

Greeneagles
Hocorn
And others should be in jail
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by obailala(m): 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Investorozay:

LOOOOOL
IPC a safe investment?
the one that has already started having stories?
or the fake bot that manipulate results and is shrouded in secrecy?
Lol... which stories?... stories ypu hear online? Fake BoT that still works?.... At least it's still working unlike some others that have hit the rock. Yeah of course it cant last forever (everyone knows that); but at least the returns are better than these Agro invest schemes which give tiny returns and still end up folding up one day like everyone else.
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by ogododo: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

na u go run down o. if ur mates dey work legitimate and u dey hia dey lament instead make u go find beta tins do with ur lazy and idle life, walahi, if hunger no run u down na bad mind go run u down. Dat beta Nigeria u go see am but no go enter and enjoy am.

If I dey sleep everyday, de wan wey baba God don do for me no go spoil.
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by sonofElElyon: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
ecolime:
Good one. They are scammers.

Remaining Sales Craft Limited.

Are they an investment company? Thought they are into real estate..
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by Kobicove(m): 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
HancockmollyXch:

What are you waiting for?

Go and advise them to sue!
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by Excel70: 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
naptu2:
Umana Umana
Naptu2, the answer to your quiz about temple road is the oputa family
Re: FG Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford Holdings Over ‘Illegal Investment Activities’ by Newbielearner(m): 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nbotee:
Omo!!!! What happens to investors funds? No business survives dis country. Agritech was booming and Nigerians found a beta way to invest their money in agriculture since we all can't farm but boom, insecurity and dishonest ppl ruined it all. My money still dey with Crowdyvest sef

I heard crowdyvest has started paying back. I must get my own money back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Trader Tortures Nine-year-old Boy For Stealing (photos) / Soldier Sentenced To 7yrs In Prison For Shooting & Killing Of A Man In Maiduguri / Cheapest Peanut Coating Machine! Made In Nigeria 2yrs warranty! (Vid) at N90,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.