Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Symptoms of chronic Sexually Transmitted Diseases&Herbal Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Symptoms of chronic Sexually Transmitted Diseases&Herbal Treatment (983 Views)

Kissing May Cause Sexually Transmitted Diseases - The Lancet / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Symptoms of chronic Sexually Transmitted Diseases&Herbal Treatment by muheeb01(m): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2022
If you have sex, oral, anal or vaginal intercourse and genital touching ..you can get an STD, also called a sexually transmitted infection (STI). Regardless of your marital status or sexual orientation, you're vulnerable to STIs and STI symptoms. Thinking or hoping your partner doesn't have an STI is no protection, guy you need to know for sure.

Condoms, when properly used, are highly effective for reducing transmission of some STDs. But no method is foolproof, and STI symptoms aren't always obvious. If you think you have STI symptoms or have been exposed to an STI, see a doctor. Also, inform your partner or partners so that they can be evaluated and treated.

Some STIs are easy to treat and cure; others require more-complicated treatment to manage them.

If untreated, STIs can increase your risk of acquiring another STI such as HIV. This happens because an STI can stimulate an immune response in the genital area or cause sores, either of which might raise the risk of HIV transmission. Some untreated STIs can also lead to infertility, organ damage, certain types of cancer or death.

Symptoms are:
-Clear, white, greenish or yellowish vaginal discharge.
-Discharge from the penis.
-Strong vaginal odor.
-Vaginal itching or irritation.
-Itching or irritation inside the penis.
-Pain during sexual intercourse.
-Painful urination

All these can lead to infertility in both men and women if it's not treated on time or not well treated...it can lead to low sperm count and urethra stricture in men and pelvic inflammatory disease in women,and can also damage some special organs

Take good care of your health today
Health is wealth....For more questions,consultation and enquiries about any health issues dm me check my signature
Re: Symptoms of chronic Sexually Transmitted Diseases&Herbal Treatment by muheeb01(m): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Take good care of your health...
Remember health is wealth and delay is dangerous,consult a professional on any health issues and get solution to it tradomedically....embrace herbs embrace nature
Re: Symptoms of chronic Sexually Transmitted Diseases&Herbal Treatment by muheeb01(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2022
As the news of girls having sex with dogs going rampant and common occurrences....protect yourself and treat yourself of any STI or STDs....there's herb to prevent any form of infections before and after sex.

Health is wealth
Re: Symptoms of chronic Sexually Transmitted Diseases&Herbal Treatment by muheeb01(m): 10:59am On May 13, 2022
Treat that stubborn staphylococcus aureus,streptococcus,gornorhea,syphilis,chlymidia,yeast infections,pid....viral infection such as hepatitis,herpes,genital warts,dried up that blisters with my herbs and herbal gel to correct that patchy skin or blemishes due to herpes ...if your sperm is watery or low sperm count,Oligospermia and Azoospermia it's treatable perfectly with my sperm booster herbs
Re: Symptoms of chronic Sexually Transmitted Diseases&Herbal Treatment by muheeb01(m): 10:49am On May 26, 2022
For your mild or chronic stds,recent or long time stds....contact me check my signatures
Re: Symptoms of chronic Sexually Transmitted Diseases&Herbal Treatment by muheeb01(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2022
If you don't like using protection or condom...at least be well fortified against any infections by getting your potent raw and fresh concocted anti stds or stds flushers herbs... Treat yourself today and get rid of recent or long time infections or diseases such as staphylococcus aureus very stubborn but has specific polyherbal ways to cure it...gornorhea,syphilis,yeast infection,chlymidia ,streptococcus,herpes,genital warts,hepatitis and hiv....check my signature and reach out to me
Re: Symptoms of chronic Sexually Transmitted Diseases&Herbal Treatment by muheeb01(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Take good care of your health
Re: Symptoms of chronic Sexually Transmitted Diseases&Herbal Treatment by muheeb01(m): 6:45am On Sep 02, 2023
Contact me and stay healthy....

Check my signature below
Re: Symptoms of chronic Sexually Transmitted Diseases&Herbal Treatment by muheeb01(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
Treat that stubborn reoccurring staphylococcus aureus and any other STDs Permanently
Re: Symptoms of chronic Sexually Transmitted Diseases&Herbal Treatment by Kingsleystunner(m): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
Please I need a help
Am having an issue in getting erection please I need a help
Re: Symptoms of chronic Sexually Transmitted Diseases&Herbal Treatment by muheeb01(m): 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kingsleystunner:
Please I need a help
Am having an issue in getting erection please I need a help
contact me on this WhatsApp number 0.8.0.6.6.6.3.4.4.5.5
Re: Symptoms of chronic Sexually Transmitted Diseases&Herbal Treatment by muheeb01(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
Treat yourself permanently

Contact me on 0.8.0.6.6.6.3.4.4.5.5 WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

How Does One Prevent Hes Or Hers Self From Contacting Aids / oh my gosh / Help ! My Eczema Is Killing My Self Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.