Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller (37916 Views)

See Why My Mother Cursed Me / His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by ImaIma1(f): 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
baby124:

Lmao. When someone has an extreme and unreasonable view, it’s mostly untreated mental health issues and a result of their upbringing. To someone brought up in a normal environment you can see through them that they are completely MAD.

At least now we know the cause of his problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Deiks: 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
Young man keep quiet that's your mom not matter ...if she is a witch you would have been killed for a long time now even before you where born . From your write up you just showed how naive and stupid you look ...better go and beg or dig 10 feet for yourself

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Deiks: 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
Deiks:
Young man keep quiet that's your mom no matter what ...if she is a witch you would have been killed for a long time now even before you where born . From your write up you just showed how naive and stupid you look ...better go and beg her or dig 10 feet for yourself..
I just wonder your upbringing na waooo some people get mama orphans come better pass them
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Deiks: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mumu child [color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Niom(m): 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
She is sick, to the point of stooling blood, this is actually true.
That biittch thinks she isn't enough curse to me than whatever she thinks is standing by at the middle of the night waiting to manifest her all powerful curse

I know she is sick, i know, but i also know when she is trying to manipulate her ways into things with the attention she gathers from her illness situation. She asked for financial help, i swear i wanted to help her too, but i just couldn't, did she deserve it or not

If you followed me from scratch, you would know that this is the same wh0re of a mother that would fvvck another men in her matrimonial home after the death of her husband, this is the same selfish biittch that would put herself first before the interest of any of her children, she literally made my sister cry over her education, but my sister watched her change wardrobe every week!

I know i'm being very mean & vengeful, i need people to help me snap out of it because I JUST WANT TO PUNISH HER!!

Still Typing...

Remove link to your book on amazon kdp here make bad belle people no carry bad review kill your book ooo.

Learn from ilegendd's story...

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Starrywells: 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad Young man,CURSE is REAL.Stop speaking useless English,go and beg ur mum and Nd mind ur biz.Whether ur mum sleep around is nothing,God Will still honor the curse.Why? Honor ur father:mother so that E go beta for u.

Wisdom no go kee u bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 1:43am On Mar 16, 2022
Niom:
Remove link to your book on amazon kdp here make bad belle people no carry bad review kill your book ooo.

Learn from ilegendd's story...
Can I get a link to the story please? undecided
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by AntiMen: 1:58am On Mar 16, 2022
victorazy:

God bless you.

I think OP is still a young boy, life will surely teach him.

First I fought my mother too but as time goes on, after getting married, God allowed me to feel what women feels during pregnancy, my mental being changed and I started forgiving her.

Now nothing can make me neglect her when am in position to assist her.
We don't judge others.
Do your part as son or daughter.
Everybody has his or her own judgement to face.

If you can avoid anything on earth, avoid any parental curse, no pastor dey cure that one.

Most of us doesn't know that some parents especially some mothers are being posses by strange spirit contracted by their mothers chain. Those evil spirits only cause generational curses that causes hindrances and hardships in some families.

You're so on point sis.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by bigjackass: 4:33am On Mar 16, 2022
weyrey there are a bigger problems in this life. You don't have money to move out of your mother's house despite all this hatred and you are online spewing red pill nonsense 24/7 undecided
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Double0h7(f): 5:07am On Mar 16, 2022
Honestly, you can feel how you feel about her but when you tread the path of vengeance then you might as well dig two graves. The rules of nature say you attract what you are so you'll just attract vengeful people into your life.

When your old and helpless your children, wife, and people around you will do the same thing you're doing now. To heal and push past this pain, to overcome your pain will benefit you.

Either way it's your lessons to learn and I wish you all the best and may peace surround you in the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by 1850fi: 5:49am On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Shut it! Thy didn't give birth to Buhari, aside that curse doesn't manifest fast

TheGidredpiller mother gave birth to him, no matter what, she should have done everything not to be cursed by her.

It'll manifest, she gave birth to him.

TheGidredpiller, you had better go and beg her to forgive you, when the curse start to manifest, she'll be gone and there won't be option of apology.

It's not for you to revenge your mother misdeeds, you leave her to God.

You're CURSED, go back and apologize
[/s]
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by engrelvis(m): 6:29am On Mar 16, 2022
SQLmastar:
Curses don't work!
If any women like, let them get nakked and curse...it would not work! How do I know this?
A lot of women on my street came out in the middle of the night, nakedd. They laid all sorts of curses on Buhari because of the untold hardship he caused them. This was in 2017. But now does Buhari look like someone who is suffering?
Nwanne forgetiti!. Nothing dey happen. As long as you work hard and smart and always believe, you would be successful.
lol...dt is different.ur r her blood.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Mozino007(m): 7:11am On Mar 16, 2022
Are you normal
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by victorazy(m): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2022
AntiMen:

You're so on point sis.

I be man

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by SilvanusII(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
She is sick, to the point of stooling blood, this is actually true.
That biittch thinks she isn't enough curse to me than whatever she thinks is standing by at the middle of the night waiting to manifest her all powerful curse

I know she is sick, i know, but i also know when she is trying to manipulate her ways into things with the attention she gathers from her illness situation. She asked for financial help, i swear i wanted to help her too, but i just couldn't, did she deserve it or not

If you followed me from scratch, you would know that this is the same wh0re of a mother that would fvvck another men in her matrimonial home after the death of her husband, this is the same selfish biittch that would put herself first before the interest of any of her children, she literally made my sister cry over her education, but my sister watched her change wardrobe every week!

I know i'm being very mean & vengeful, i need people to help me snap out of it because I JUST WANT TO PUNISH HER!!

Still Typing...

AFTER the death of her husband And you call her a LovePeddler Why didn't you exhume the corpse of your father so that it can provide services that you don't want other men giving? Or lemme guess - you want(ed) to sleep with ur mother that's why u r so bitter.
You have a problem. Your mother's curses will only worsen it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Fantazy(m): 7:37am On Mar 16, 2022
Na! Na! Na! I can imagine how it feels. But that's not the right thing. Think of the fact that u came to this world through her.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
What in the world are you doing trying God into any of this? undecided

Did Op tell you He believes in or even regards God for that matter that you would attempt to drag God into this muck? undecided

He will be a great husband to what wife? He tell you say im wan marry with all the redflags he hangs around his flag with pride? Will you gladly give your child to such a man? undecided
I want to speak on the bolded .

We seem not to understand how deep and far misogyny can go. No woman is spared from it not the wives not even the daughters.

Have you wondered why widow maltreatment bacame a thing? Didn't the people who started it know that their daughters will be likely victims as well? What about female dis- inheritance? What about other traditions and culture that subjugate women? You think they cared that their daughters will likely become victims of the system they put in place? undecided

Trying to use daughters to make these stone cold hearted misogynists see reason is a waste of time.

Do you sincerely think a person like the op or guys who follow his rep pill sermons and are of like minds with him will geniunely care for the welfare of a female be it daughter or wife or even sister?

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by ahnie: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2022
Mozino007:
Are you normal
He has never been normal.hes cursed.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Aleora(f): 9:59am On Mar 16, 2022
This one Calling his mother a bitch is an example of those that tells people here on Nairaland that Bleep marriage ,calling another human a SIMP..when I see comments like that I laugh,what thy don’t understand is that what you post here tell us where you come from and the disaster in your family ….
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Aleora(f): 10:03am On Mar 16, 2022
sheanzy:
That explains your hatred towards the female gender.

One thing I have observed is that male children that grew up without mother's parental care and love tend to turn toxic to the female gender.

You are just a bittered soul feeling rejected and worthless cos you have been deprived motherly love, that you choose to vent your frustrations on the female gender under the disguise of redpill movement.

You feel like you are not worthy and can never be loved by a woman and the only way to make yourself feel better is adhere to the 36 LAWS OF POWER;, Disdain what you cannot have.

You are simply a misogynist!

MODIFIED;

for those calling me out for being too harsh, check through his topics and you will see how this guy insults and downgrades women, somebody like this can use a girl for rituals without thinking twice.

Honestly you nailed it …you know I wonder at times why a normal person will write such thing on a public forum and I concluded that either thy are mentally unbalanced or problem from home …and you see others like that liking the comments …it tells a lot about his background…

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by joe4christ(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2022
Ekejoestar:
I thank God for the peace and tranquility in my family,

I thank God for giving me a best friend as my mother and making my Dad my mannest man.

I thank God for making me feel loved in my childhood and learning from instructions from my Dad, for not being embittered by the way my Dad corrected me but growing up to love him and also know he also made a lot of sacrifices for my good.

Thank you God.

Typical of an African man. You celebrate the ideal of another person cos it makes you feel blessed simply cos he wasn't as fortunate as you with his parents. This makes you feel superior right? You're actually weak and insecure. Thanking God cos you feel your situation is better in comparison to another's problem is disheartening.
God is not on nairaland. So, what do u intend to achieve with the write up above. Your type are the reason why Africa cannot be great but rather a mediocre in comparison to other race
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by CAPSLOCKED: 10:11am On Mar 16, 2022
Karleb:
@capslocked

What is your view?

1. I DON'T BELIEVE IN CURSES, OR ANYTHING HUMAN'S CANNOT EXPERIMENT ON FOR THAT MATTER.
2. MAN'S THREAD IS LINED UP WITH ABUSIVE AND THREATENING LANGUAGE AGAINST ANOTHER HUMAN BEING. NOT SOMEONE I SUPPOSE IS MENTALLY SOUND.
3. NO MATTER WHAT IT IS I ALWAYS RESPECT THE FAMILY. THIS PERSON SCORES ANOTHER ZERO POINT ON THIS.

MY VIEW IS THAT PEOPLE SHOULD NOT ENDEAVOR TO PAY ATTENTION TO PEOPLE LIKE THIS POSTER. HE'S WASTING ALL OF YOUR TIME JUST LIKE YOU'VE WASTED MINE TO BRING ME TO READ THIS DISASTERCLASS.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by BRATISLAVA: 10:23am On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Alas, you can now see the point of their misogynistic rages.

Once I noticed it, I made sure to avoid any of their threads.

Anyone who believes the filthy anti-female attention seeking posts is yet to know their true objectives.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Niom(m): 10:48am On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Doubting Thomas....
https://www.nairaland.com/5526384/terminated-amazon-kdp-account-gone#83988573
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Ekejoestar(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2022
joe4christ:

Typical of an African man. You celebrate the ideal of another person cos it makes you feel blessed simply cos he wasn't as fortunate as you with his parents. This makes you feel superior right? You're actually weak and insecure. Thanking God cos you feel your situation is better in comparison to another's problem is disheartening.
God is not on nairaland. So, what do u intend to achieve with the write up above. Your type are the reason why Africa cannot be great but rather a mediocre in comparison to other race

You sound like a fuul for making such a remark about what I posted, where in the statement did I celebrate the idealof another person, if you have anything to say why not say it directly to me instead of roping in Africa into it all in a bid to sound politically right to your white slaver masters.

Your post reeks of low self esteem.

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Kennix90(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2022
I feel u should leave her to answer to her creator, don't don against God through her, help her as the word of God instructed in d book of Proverbs.
U can't change a mother

Still Typing...[/quote]
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by BafanaBafana: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
So it is OK for him to go around tagging women are wh0res to be stomped on, but not ok to point out to him the root cause of his lifestyle of bitterness and hatred towards women? undecided
Point out to castigate is not ok
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Raalsalghul: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Simran94:

We have children abandoned by their parents living in orphanages or foster homes all their life, a lot of them have turned out great with love and compassion towards themselves and others. They didn’t say because their parents abandoned them was enough excuse to become what the “OP” has grown up to be today.

There are people who while growing up were abused by their fathers or mothers but didn’t grow up to be what this OP has turned out to be.
He is not the first person to experience what he experienced and he definitely won’t be the last.

All these hate and anger against women just because your mother treated you like shit is not the solution, in fact if he isn’t careful he will end up burning himself in the process.

Nobody is disputing the above with you.

Go and read the post I replied to -which told the Op to start being grateful/forgive his mom due to pains of childbirth as if that's his business or he had input into whether he comes into this world or not or maybe as if he's the one that got her pregnant. Whatever pains she passed through birthing honestly isn't his business. She's the one that decided to have a child!!!

So many irresponsible parents in this part of the world because las las you all will still peddle the usual rhetoric of "They brought you into this world, Honor your father and mother, They are your blood, They are your parents, this and that".

In other continents, I'm not even sure we'll be having this conversation. He'd have probably cut her out of his life.

It's entirely up to him to forgive due to other reasons but all these motherhood talk and emotional manipulations doesn't cut it for me. cheesy
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Dizzyyish: 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
hmm..
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Wittyduchess:
I want to speak on the bolded .

We seem not to understand how deep and far misogyny can go. No woman is spared from it not the wives not even the daughters.

Have you wondered why widow maltreatment bacame a thing? Didn't the people who started it know that their daughters will be likely victims as well? What about female dis- inheritance? What about other traditions and culture that subjugate women? You think they cared that their daughters will likely become victims of the system they put in place? undecided

Trying to use daughters to make these stone cold hearted misogynists see reason is a waste of time.

Do you sincerely think a person like the op or guys who follow his rep pill sermons and are of like minds with him will geniunely care for the welfare of a female be it daughter or wife or even sister?
You forget that we are likely dealing with someone who believes marriage to be a cure-all for all conditions, including the psychological. undecided
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
BafanaBafana:

Point out to castigate is not ok
So when he castigates women Upandan, even going as far as labeling them all Oloshos, he is the right? Only you think he should not be subjected to the same evil he deals out to others? undecided
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by PrayerMasterKey: 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
The Op has a right to be angry at his mother and express himself however he wants . Calling her a b tch or wh ore tells more about him though. If she was abusive towards him,he has a right to cut her off completely, curse or no curse.

It is clear that he expected his mother to stay celibate even after his father's death,as an adult I expect discretion not celibacy but who knows if his mother was irresponsible?Who knows what the environment at home was like when his father was alive.

The picture is not clear but we can see what happens in the absence of motherly love and guidance, the person is soul less,empty, unhappy, has poor self esteem, is unable to mix with women and if we trace back, he will blame it on this same mother. The first woman he knew ,the woman wo gave birth to him was unable to love him.

He wasn't strong enough to thrive in spite of it ,but has marinated in resentment and hate all his life. It has defined who he is and has manifested itself multiple times through his posts on NL.

I am glad that once again there is evidence that his ideology which runs rampant on NL stems from growing up unloved and not knowing what care and affection feels like.

Imagine growing up seeking reassurance, acceptance, care or kindness from your mum and you don't get it. If there are no aunties ,grandma etc to stand in the gap, the individual is then set up to be incapable of recieving or giving love and views everyone with suspicion and paranoia.

This OP cannot be happy,so he derives comfort from spreading his misery, perhaps that is how he survived his childhood.

Unfortunately, he isn't content to sit in that hatred alone, he comes on NL and disseminates his illness to young impressionable teenagers and his fellow damaged brethren.

These same people wil go ahead to be parents, how many will perpetuate the same cycle they are running from? Many will go on to produce kids who will suffer same way they have.

A lot of these boys have only known rejection IRL and people like OP have offered acceptance nd brotherhood because they have created a common enemy- women.

No one who has a loving present mother or a loving present father would spew the things they do.

People need to start questioning where these people are coming from.If you know their history and why they are this way like this Op, you'd be more cautious about swallowing What they're selling.

I wish you healing OP.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Caught Her Sex Chatting. / Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' / Why I Married My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.