Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,413 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller (37984 Views)

See Why My Mother Cursed Me / His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by shegunmessi(m): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
adegokenama:
My own mother also cursed me two weeks ago in public ..she said I won't live long..she said my children will do the same thing for me...she said my future wife will kill Me........I well know all this curses Can never touch me.. because God knows my heart is plain and I never raised my hands on her .
Any parent that want to curse his or her children this year 2022..back to sender..I have my own future to live.

Yeeeh,all dis curses on you brr,hmmm,I just pirry ur Life,cos when it eventually hit u up,u go no say kaki no b leather, abi Shay u don forget wetin God sent the angel to the husband of Jezebel ni shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Sanchez01: 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
This sums up why you open threads night and day to peddle your misogyny, run down women and call them unprintable names. If the mother who gave birth to you can be branded with those ugly adjectives, then other women around won't definitely be spared.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by victorazy(m): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
She is sick, to the point of stooling blood, this is actually true.
That biittch thinks she isn't enough curse to me than whatever she thinks is standing by at the middle of the night waiting to manifest her all powerful curse

I know she is sick, i know, but i also know when she is trying to manipulate her ways into things with the attention she gathers from her illness situation. She asked for financial help, i swear i wanted to help her too, but i just couldn't, did she deserve it or not

If you followed me from scratch, you would know that this is the same wh0re of a mother that would fvvck another men in her matrimonial home after the death of her husband, this is the same selfish biittch that would put herself first before the interest of any of her children, she literally made my sister cry over her education, but my sister watched her change wardrobe every week!

I know i'm being very mean & vengeful, i need people to help me snap out of it because I JUST WANT TO PUNISH HER!!

Still Typing...

Bro! Calm down! I know how you feel, how heartbroken you are, BUT she is your mother and you ought to be smarter.

I will tell you the truth bro! that curse is not void, believe it or not. You better go and make peace with her.

My mom has done worse to me but I can't hold it against her grin because am smatter, enlightened, more civilized than her grin

11 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Hogee: 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
Alaefulu:
Hmmm,na your mum you dey describe like this....well we all have our life sha,
no matter how it’s she is still your mom u can never use another person’s mom as your mother brother forget the past and forgive her she too don realize her mistakes nobody is perfect bro call her and beg her may God heal her

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Realists(m): 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
Darkerberry:
Now i understand where that hate for women comes from.. Sorry about your experience bro.
See this your post as a cry for help beyond anything else.. My only piece is you should try to forgive her so you have total peace of heart too, you dont have to go close to her or give hee some chance, just forgive all those she did to you and do your affordable esp since you confirmed you know shes truly sick. You dont have to go, you may just send cash to her carer/nurse or watever..

Never hold any grumpy heart against anyone, for they will be living rent free in your mind, for his mom, let him send her the up keep allowance no matter how little it is, for in live a mom is still ur mom, even when she has the challenge of mental health.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by luminouz(m): 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Parmeeh:
I pity fools who are following this guy grin
Including you

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by geezynoni: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Oga rest...E no concern us.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Bigheart042(m): 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pray u don't go through his lane..

Alaefulu:
Hmmm,na your mum you dey describe like this....well we all have our life sha,

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Emmanuel30a: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Then there is nothing to be purnish now... Or to purnish is not necessary or useful.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Hogee: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
no matter how it’s she is still your mom u can never use another person’s mom as your mother brother forget the past and forgive her she too don realize her mistakes nobody is perfect bro call her and beg her may God heal her

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by enemachris(m): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
If curse does work, Buhari would have been a dead man today. Pls allow the op to speak up, who knows what he has gone through in the hands of his mum. Some mothers are pure evil.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by rajiedreez: 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
Guy, face front

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by usmanktg2(m): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
It's not a matter of curses work or not!!!

Life has taught me to live and overcome the worst possible scenario possible!
My father has taught me that you have many benefits to drive from your ENEMY!

Even if my mother is the DEVIL will all know, I will never ever use such words on her!
I swear I will give her the best treatment she deserves!

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Bnladan(m): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
That biittch thinks she isn't enough curse to me than whatever she thinks is standing by at the middle of the night waiting to manifest her all powerful curse

I know she is sick, i know, but i also know when she is trying to manipulate her ways into things with the attention she gathers from her illness situation. She asked for financial help, i swear i wanted to help her too, but i just couldn't, did she deserve it or not

If you followed me from scratch, you would know that this is the same wh0re of a mother that would fvvck another men in her matrimonial home after the death of her husband, this is the same selfish biittch that would put herself first before the interest of any of her children, she literally made my sister cry over her education, but my sister watched her change wardrobe every week!

I know i'm being very mean & vengeful, i need people to help me snap out of it because I JUST WANT TO PUNISH HER!!

Still Typing...
All I have to tell you is "you shall see what u deserve". The way I see it, u don't need any of us to tell u dat u are cursed.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by kalvoken(m): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
What Beata my imagination is that which made a mod to bring this nonsense to front page.

Imagine the stupidity a whole nairaland.com is giving audience. Wtf
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by greatness77: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=TheGidRedpiller post=111053472]She is sick, to the point of stooling blood, this is actually true.

if dis is true dat means u are a bestial animal roaming d zoo
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by afadi2410: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
SQLmastar:
Curses don't work!
If any women like, let them get nakked and curse...it would not work! How do I know this?
A lot of women on my street came out in the middle of the night, nakedd. They laid all sorts of curses on Buhari because of the untold hardship he caused them. This was in 2017. But now does Buhari look like someone who is suffering?
Nwanne forgetiti!. Nothing dey happen. As long as you work hard and smart and always believe, you would be successful.

Small boy

10 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by 3gpvids: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
See iya-eba husband o

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by danot1030: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

Hmmmmn, guy try to calm down. I can feel the pain but all things will be ok last last. Try to forgive her and support her to get well, she did not know what she was doing then
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
It seems you are toxic. I noticed it from your reply so far. No need of coming over here to rant. It's a family issue. No need of disturbing us because we have other important ones to settle. If you like kill your mum I don't care but my Mum is my priority even my wife can't take her position.

7 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Alonzo50: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Redpiler abi wetin be ur name u better go ask for forgivenes from dat woman or ur life wil get k leg, ur mother is ur paradise no matter what type of attrocity she has commited and no matter what bad thing she has done to u, u owe her for bringing u to this world she has the chance to kill u when u know nothing, no matter what my mother did to me i wil always love her, the only things that could make me disobey my mother is if she ask me to do shrik as a muslim. Take care of ur mom and forget about the past

7 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by victorazy(m): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I told my brother something last night, i said she might be actually sick in the general sense, but i am dead sure she is trying to take advantage of the situation! Call it toxic masculinity if you will but if you went through what i did in the hands of this woman, you will truly understand what i'm always being angry about!

You all know me here, i won't say i'm rich, but i literally moved from being an author to being a brand ambassador (tenure expired last week), so basically you should know that i at least have what it takes to make her get the help of a hospital, BUT I WON'T!!
She deserves to suffer, she deserves to go through whatever she is going through right now!

That biittch said it to my face, she started cursing me to the hearings of my siblings, i didn't flinch.
The funny part of the whole situation was where she stated that i would have to come and beg her before i would be free from her dreaded curse! LOL!!

Still Typing...

I wish to call u on phone....there is something important I want to tel you. Mail your number to me plz
Victorazy@yahoo.com
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by deathmen12: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
With the way you sound right now you won't be any different from your mom, let go of your anger and hate, before you become like her unknowingly.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by vikstandon(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

Love conquers all things including a curse... Some mothers are devil's incarnate. Their actions says it all...But you must learn to fight and fight right.

The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they are mighty through God to the pulling down or demolishing strongholds (2 Corinthians 10:4).

I learnt early, that enemy wins in the battle of life when he does things that forces us to do wrong. Your mum's actions is doing that right now...and wants you to give room to the devil to finish you off.

Don't curse your Mum, do the much you can do for her... don't kill yourself for her...you ain't God or Christ to carry her burdens.

If she then is not satisfied and continues laying curses on you...keep going to God in prayer with a clear conscience (having done no wrong)...Such curses won't work.

I tell you this with all assurance...any undeserving curse won't work!

Devil's battle axe...is provocation to do wrong!
She is winning you right now...from all the abuses I saw in your write-up.
I love you Bro...I will be praying for you.
Ask God for forgiveness...Ask your Mum for forgiveness. Concern yourself not with whether she accepts it or not.

Save yourself!!

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by OyiboUgbo04: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nawa oo.... This is beyond me.... I do not know the genesis of your issues with your month but you both should find a wey and settle your difference. Two wrongs can not make a right..

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by godofuck231: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
She can curse , if her actions before nature and God are evil then the universe will revert the curse with simple prayers from your fathers family , if she meant you destructor harm and still finds you wanting then ignore , do not punish or abuse her , remain neutral, God will fight for you
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Firstcitizen: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ya mama still hot? I no mind her number since you no fit keep your family dirty linen from social media grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by deathmen12: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
With the way you sound right now you won't be any different from your mom, let go of your anger and hate, before you become like her unknowingly.
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

6 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Elclamour(f): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I DO NOT GIVE A FVVCK!

I know you're upset, very upset, only you wears the shoe and know where it hurt most...

I don't know what might have transpired between you and your, with your siblings, but right you only speaking out of anger, vexation and all, please calm down, and it through.

I'll not say not helping your mum is wrong oo right, I don't know, or whether her cursing you is right( but in my own opinion she has no right to curse you when she didn't lift a hand to help, so it won't work), but please calm down, others on this forum will only make matter worst, throwing insult without reasoning or anything... But if I was to say anything, I will tell you, if it wouldn't cause you anything to help save your mothers life do it, and then let go,and walk away.

She will be the one to live with the guilt if she has a conscience, but do not watch her die, when you can help...

Just look at it like you're helping a stranger and not your mum, maybe that way you will be able to help.

We're not all Christ, but Christ died for even those who condemn and took him to his grave.

Calm down and think things through

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Awoleesu(m): 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
That woman does not deserve anything good, she deserves to suffer! Its actually funny how she would always try to sound faint to everyone to show that she's sick, of course she would love to advertise that to extract pity out of everyone, but while she was cursing me, the intensity of her voice was relatively normal, it seemed as though she wasn't sick at all! Where did all that energy come from

I'm TheGidRedpiller, i was born to be HATED!!
Let her curse all the way. I have counted my blessings!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

This is loud dude!
I feel really sorry for whatever your Mom has done to hurt you this bad...
In fact, I know it is practically difficult for anyone to try to soften your already hard heart now BUT, may I seek a little audience with you sir:

Please try Jesus!
His yoke is easy and His burden is light...
Bible in John 20:23 says whose ever sins you forgive , they will be forgiven.

Your present achievements were as ordained by God. If I may ask sir, what would you have done differently had life gone very bad for you (and your siblings)? but God did help you and had mercy on you!
I urge you, pls take the message of God - Forgive your Mom, let go your bitterness off her and be kind to her sir. When you do this, you are fulfilling the will of God for us to honor our parents. And when you fulfill this will, you'll see how God will bless you even more and give you worthy children.

The message of Christ that we must not pay evil with evil is mysterious, albeit therein is the secret of God's blessing!

No doubt your Momma has hurt you, but please note that punishing her will set a precedent... May God forbid it!

I don't know you in person, but I pray you'll consider this appeal and let the Love of God rule your heart so that you can conquer evil with good.
My heart is heavy, hence my terse writing... Pls accept this message and God will through you break the chains of evil in Jesus' name - amen.

I love you and may the love of God encompass you.
God bless you sir.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by OlawaleBammie: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
adegokenama:
My own mother also cursed me two weeks ago in public ..she said I won't live long..she said my children will do the same thing for me...she said my future wife will kill Me........I well know all this curses Can never touch me.. because God knows my heart is plain and I never raised my hands on her .
Any parent that want to curse his or her children this year 2022..back to sender..I have my own future to live.
grin grin

U re not a good pikin grin grin

But seriously, these mothers own are too much jare, many mothers are not so different from our regular girlfriends, any small thin na to dey throw tantrum and manipulation would follow.

They are one of the reason young lad do imoral tins just to make mama proud. Mama wey no make u proud by doin tins to secure ur future.

I tank God for my mama sha.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Rexymania(m): 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
Omo you get mind o. You mama! Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease / 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) / Why I Married My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.