Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain (74341 Views)

Visiting Nigeria For The First Time In 2 Years, Any Advice / My Trip To Spain Part 1 | Malaga / 15 Things Foreigners Need To Know Before Visiting Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by kabillionaire(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
If you care to investigate very well, you might discover the woman is at fault.

The way she knelt down shading crocodile tears alone speaks volume.

16 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Hdhdhd(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Spanish wife is beginning to disturb. I guess that's why
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Tomilola360: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by zoedew: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
There is war ongoing in Europe. She should be thankful to be returned to Nigeria where no war is ongoing. The husband has done well for his family!

7 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by djon78(m): 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
MsDoris:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh745jRaJYM

https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/03/wife-in-tears-as-husband-tricks-her-and.html

But many men have been dealt with by the women they brought over to the West.

Very many cases abound

Some of these men were rendered useless
Some even set up by there wives and deported back to Nigeria

Maybe guyman Chinedu no want him case to be like that.

I can't just conclude by just what the woman has said.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
No man would ever abandon his offsprings like that except they are not his wink know this and know peace

If na to abandon woman I trust men na only 2 seconds we need

7 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Truth234(m): 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
shantti:

They will tell her to come with her husband

Lie.. Tell an adult to come with her husband. The husband can even be in trouble self if an OG like me guide her.
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by tonquendo4u(m): 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nwodosis:
That na old format, it won't work. The woman and the kids should visit the
nearest Spanish embassy and their documents restored.
Just like that? Are they citizens? My man de protect himself and his family.
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Christistruth02: 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
cool
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by raumdeuter: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You know whether she dey reside there illegally?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If she was residing there illegally Then there was no way the husband could have taken her back to Spain even if he wanted
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by bluefilm: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
Na wa o

Chinedu sounds to me like another mkpurummiri nomenclature

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Christistruth02: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
tonquendo4u:
Just like that? Are they citizens? My man de protect himself and his family.

Nwodosis:

The Woman should calm down and talk to Jesus with all your heart

after Go to the Spanish embassy tell them exactly what happened no lies

Take your Spanish speaking Children with you

God Almighty will take it up from there

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Lightorder: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nwodosis:
chai ! I just hope this your idea works. Pleeeease , let it work. I am more devastated that the woman and the kids. Family matters are very difficult. However, most Nigerian ladies in the US need this treatment served them than others
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Lovenorth: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
And what's wrong with that?
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nwodosis:
What if na illegal resident?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What if na people wey trek through JIGAWA to reach Europe?
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by tonquendo4u(m): 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sharp guy. Maybe the woman has been threatening him with divorce over there. U know how Nigerian ladies behave when the husband gets them over. Dem go now open eyes begin file for divorce. U go come lose everything to her. And dey will measure distance for u wey u no go near ur kids. Baba bring them back run. Make im go hustle de send dem money

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by solexyy: 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
HAHAHA
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by FireUpNow(m): 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nwodosis:
How about money for return ticket? Remember that embassy don't give ticket or money for ticket

2 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by GIdiata(m): 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
RedMac:
Chai what a wicked world!!!...

i dont know the full story but let me address this issue prestisibly from two different angles...

Maybe the man is just fed up of the woman, and is looking for ways to dump her probably for another woman in spain (oyinbo i presume)

or

Maybe the woman has done something very very terrible and the man is too weak to accept the flaws of a woman

whichever way and however the story is

the man no try at all, he should have considered his son...

anyway to the woman... Welcome back to your country, lets start all over again

Useless post.
must u blame men for everything?
the man is too weak to accept the flaws of an hoe. yeye

strong man oya go accept the flaws na. help your weak man carry the flaws. Simon self help Jesus carry cross that year

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by oge4real(f): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
RedMac:

i dont know the full story but let me address this issue prestisibly from two different angles...

Maybe the man is just fed up of the woman, and is looking for ways to dump her probably for another woman in spain (oyinbo i presume)

or

Maybe the woman has done something very very terrible and the man is too weak to accept the flaws of a woman

So no part of your brain is available to blame the man?
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Angelfrost(m): 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sigh... The game is what it is!

Pity she never saw the red flags.
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Christistruth02: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

What if na illegal resident?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What if na people wey trek through JIGAWA to reach Europe?

Because of the Children involved it is a different matter entirely

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by usagee36: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
Korra obidi thanking God now grin grin
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
RedMac:

or

or the man think she is trying to file for divorce so he brought her back to this hell and ranaway to spain
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by aribisala0(m): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nnọọ na Naijiria

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Edugist4u: 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
Never help/marry a poor girl/woman. Always go with your class if you want to live long and happy
freshkpomo:
I don't pity the woman one bit. Once you carry these Nigerian women go abroad them go turn witch overnight. Them go come even use the law torment you pass Oyibo women.. you go dey regret your life and the funny part be say even if you cry beg them make them try change back to that loving woman you married, it will all fall in deaf ears because their hearts are hardened. See one when baooen to my guy big bro, one tomato seller when him family say make them still upgrade by giving their daughter out to one of their son abroad because the woman and her children were loyal and respectful.

But as the girl reach there, she turn tiger. The Man is akway depressed and he vowed that anyday ghta girl enter Nigeria him go send assassins after her... Even the girl tomato mama don join dey misbehave.

5 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Alaefulu(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
See life,as per naija na hard life now the woman dey cry,imagine say na obodo dem carry her go den run with her passport, na thanksgiving and party she for do....but the husband bad konnnnn
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Karmaisme(m): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
I'm sure the husband passed out from this school...

6 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by FamTomx2(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Suspect1:
increase the noise volume pls.

grin

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by msrcusgarvey6(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
My children, get married to educated women for the sake of your future children. My educated wife would not cry but find out immediately where to get advice. So Nigeria remains a place to drop offenders for punish me?
MoneyGoDrop:
For the lady to shed such tears means that she's illegal there and can't return back without her husband. Whatever maybe his reason for doing this, i hope it's correct.
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by rajiedreez: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
If its the husband that sponsored their permanent residence in Spain, she no dey go anywhere again o. Only if she's a Spanish citizen already. But if she's staying in Spain with a residence card, the husband don do her strong thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) / Cheeky Monkeys Having Sex On Car Bonnet In England / Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.