Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain (74342 Views)

Visiting Nigeria For The First Time In 2 Years, Any Advice / My Trip To Spain Part 1 | Malaga / 15 Things Foreigners Need To Know Before Visiting Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Surrey2Bimshire: 3:58am On Apr 27, 2022
erico2k2:

You who is Enlightened just used words you got no clue of what they mean.Plz check the meaning of USE OF FORCE
FYI he did not move the kids the mum did and we do not know the underlining issues of why he decided to go back abroad without the wife and kids, If he brought the kids by himself and left them there by them self then that would be abandonment. There is nowhere in the article were it stated that the woman and kids could not return on their own if they so wish

Oh yes I am very enlightened especially with cases like this .
Errr,I think it’s literally went over your head , quick question where are you based ? Your answers determine a lot of things .

He can be hit with child abandonment/subtly moving a child to another country in pretence of holiday when in-fact he is abandoning the minor period ! ! Just because his mom is around doesn’t mean the dad didn’t abandon him in another country , please use your common sense . A parent can actually sue the other parent for child abandonment even if both parent are in the same country not talk of dumping your child in another country. I don’t think you understand how the system works if you do, you won’t be going back and forth.
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by erico2k2(m): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Surrey2Bimshire:

Oh yes I am very enlightened especially with cases like this .
Errr,I think it’s literally went over your head , quick question where are you based ? Your answers determine a lot of things .

He can be hit with child abandonment/subtly moving a child to another country in pretence of holiday when in-fact he is abandoning the minor period ! ! Just because his mom is around doesn’t mean the dad didn’t abandon him in another country , please use your common sense . A parent can actually sue the other parent for child abandonment even if both parent are in the same country not talk of dumping your child in another country. I don’t think you understand how the system works if you do, you won’t be going back and forth.
Sorry my location has nothing to do with my answer however if you are as enlightened as you so claimed one click on my mention would have given you an indication of where I am based, anyway moving on, here is what google has to say
Child Abandonment and the Law
The Law and Child Abandonment Child abandonment is considered to be the act of leaving of a child on their own without any intention of returning to ensure their safety and wellbeing. It is considered to be among the most serious of offences a parent can commit in relation to their child.

Child abandonment
Child abandonment is the practice of relinquishing interests and claims over one's offspring in an illegal way, with the intent of never resuming or reasserting guardianship. The phrase is typically used to describe the physical abandonment of a child, but it can also include severe cases of neglect and emotional abandonment, such as when parents fail to provide financial and emotional support for children over an extended period of time. An abandoned child is referred to as a foundling. Baby dumping refers to parents leaving a child younger than 12 months in a public or private place with the intent of terminating their care for the child. It is also known as rehoming when adoptive parents use illegal means, such as the internet, to find new homes for their children.(This was the case of baby P in the Uk)
No parent can sue the next parent for child neglect for the simple reason below
If a dad decides not to be part of the family and not seeing the kids social services gets involve and mandate the man to pay child support and it ends there, you cant force him to go see the kids, there is nowhere in law that supports this,
if the said dad can prove on paper that he is jobless then he does not need to pay any child support and no court in the US or Uk can do anything about it, this is why the Mum would get child benefit and child support to soften the effect plus free house. The man can go to jail if it is proven that he works and does not pay his child support(UK) or Child maintainance(US)
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Surrey2Bimshire: 4:45am On Apr 30, 2022
erico2k2:

Sorry my location has nothing to do with my answer however if you are as enlightened as you so claimed one click on my mention would have given you an indication of where I am based, anyway moving on, here is what google has to say
Child Abandonment and the Law
The Law and Child Abandonment Child abandonment is considered to be the act of leaving of a child on their own without any intention of returning to ensure their safety and wellbeing. It is considered to be among the most serious of offences a parent can commit in relation to their child.

Child abandonment
Child abandonment is the practice of relinquishing interests and claims over one's offspring in an illegal way, with the intent of never resuming or reasserting guardianship. The phrase is typically used to describe the physical abandonment of a child, but it can also include severe cases of neglect and emotional abandonment, such as when parents fail to provide financial and emotional support for children over an extended period of time. An abandoned child is referred to as a foundling. Baby dumping refers to parents leaving a child younger than 12 months in a public or private place with the intent of terminating their care for the child. It is also known as rehoming when adoptive parents use illegal means, such as the internet, to find new homes for their children.(This was the case of baby P in the Uk)
No parent can sue the next parent for child neglect for the simple reason below
If a dad decides not to be part of the family and not seeing the kids social services gets involve and mandate the man to pay child support and it ends there, you cant force him to go see the kids, there is nowhere in law that supports this,
if the said dad can prove on paper that he is jobless then he does not need to pay any child support and no court in the US or Uk can do anything about it, this is why the Mum would get child benefit and child support to soften the effect plus free house. The man can go to jail if it is proven that he works and does not pay his child support(UK) or Child maintainance(US)

There’s has been cases here similar to the above and one parent was able to hit the other with child abandonment/emotional distress and loss of wages law suit . He actually took their traveling documents with him (theft ) I’d love to drop real life prove and other details for some legal reason I’d rather leave it alone .
If you are in any Western Hemisphere all you have to do is pick up your phone and call CPS they’ll gladly enlighten you . All the other things you wrote is not relevant to the conversation, you are literally digressing .
I do not need to check your profile for nada, I asked a simple question and if you can’t answer it that’s on you .

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by erico2k2(m): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2022
Surrey2Bimshire:

There’s has been cases here similar to the above and one parent was able to hit the other with child abandonment/emotional distress and loss of wages law suit . He actually took their traveling documents with him (theft ) I’d love to drop real life prove and other details for some legal reason I’d rather leave it alone .
If you are in any Western Hemisphere all you have to do is pick up your phone and call CPS they’ll gladly enlighten you . All the other things you wrote is not relevant to the conversation, you are literally digressing .
I do not need to check your profile for nada, I asked a simple question and if you can’t answer it that’s on you .

Why dnt you mention the narratives of the case lets see if it bears any resemblance to the one in question, About living in the west, In the Uk the CPS is for crimes that goes to the criminal courts like the CCC(Old baily).I just copied and pasted the definition of child abandonment up there for you reference and you said it was irrelevant cos you knew for the simple fact that it was the correct narrative, whilst I recognise that the Man has a motive to what he has done of which non of us a privy to, one must not let emotion take over our reasoning rather rational thought always win in cases like this. The only offence of abandonment the man can commit here if if he fails to take care of the kids financially however if he can prove that he cannot earn enough to do that nothing will be done, the state would have to provide that money for the woman hence we have child benefit and council houses in the UK and the EU and the US. This narrative is what has driven most guys to do cash in hand JOBS or jump on Ubar, cab drivers that way their income cannot be tracked. In the video you can see she is not even doing enough to accuse the man rather the man,s sister.
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Surrey2Bimshire: 5:21am On May 01, 2022
erico2k2:

Why dnt you mention the narratives of the case lets see if it bears any resemblance to the one in question, About living in the west, In the Uk the CPS is for crimes that goes to the criminal courts like the CCC(Old baily).I just copied and pasted the definition of child abandonment up there for you reference and you said it was irrelevant cos you knew for the simple fact that it was the correct narrative, whilst I recognise that the Man has a motive to what he has done of which non of us a privy to, one must not let emotion take over our reasoning rather rational thought always win in cases like this. The only offence of abandonment the man can commit here if if he fails to take care of the kids financially however if he can prove that he cannot earn enough to do that nothing will be done, the state would have to provide that money for the woman hence we have child benefit and council houses in the UK and the EU and the US. This narrative is what has driven most guys to do cash in hand JOBS or jump on Ubar, cab drivers that way their income cannot be tracked. In the video you can see she is not even doing enough to accuse the man rather the man,s sister.

Smh CPS is an abbreviation for child protective service and it’s used in The US and maybe some other countries smh
CPS(Child Protective Service)
The UK has 4 Different Child protective service (Each nation in the UK)
Again you are digressing ,no one is talking about loss of job ,child maintenance here . We are talking about his intent the fact that he took them to another country , left them there with a pretence to holiday and finally taking their travel documents with him (theft ) is what I am talking about .sorry ! I will not share real life cases !
Oh this has absolutely nothing to do with emotions lol you’re the one getting all riled up about it .
Again ,there have been tons of cases in the US and certain part of E.U where one parent sue the other for child neglect/abandonment even in the UK there are several a times certain parent take their kids to their home country only to abandoned them there (off course they do send money for up keeps ) this things do backfire.there have been situations where children that are aware of their parents intentions would literally put metals or spoon in their clothings just to set off body scanner at the airport .

Again ,we are not talking about Loss of job ,child maintenance ,Government Assistance etc I see this as you digressing from the actual conversation, i’m done with this conversation.

good luck
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by erico2k2(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2022
Surrey2Bimshire:

Smh CPS is an abbreviation for child protective service and it’s used in The US and maybe some other countries smh
CPS(Child Protective Service)
The UK has 4 Different Child protective service (Each nation in the UK)
Again you are digressing ,no one is talking about loss of job ,child maintenance here . We are talking about his intent the fact that he took them to another country , left them there with a pretence to holiday and finally taking their travel documents with him (theft ) is what I am talking about .sorry ! I will not share real life cases !
Oh this has absolutely nothing to do with emotions lol you’re the one getting all riled up about it .
Again ,there have been tons of cases in the US and certain part of E.U where one parent sue the other for child neglect/abandonment even in the UK there are several a times certain parent take their kids to their home country only to abandoned them there (off course they do send money for up keeps ) this things do backfire.there have been situations where children that are aware of their parents intentions would literally put metals or spoon in their clothings just to set off body scanner at the airport .

Again ,we are not talking about Loss of job ,child maintenance ,Government Assistance etc I see this as you digressing from the actual conversation, i’m done with this conversation.

good luck
Miss, I did not ask you to share you real life story all I am asking is to give a case reference as to when one parent has successfully sued another one for chid neglect in the narrative as above. CPS in the UK does not has anything to do with child protection in the UK as per abbreviation, it means Crown prosecution service here in the UK maybe in the US that's what the abbreviation is but not in the UK so no need Shaking ur head, this is ignorance. Once again I ask give o ne reference to a court case that has same narrative as to the subject we are on a bout miss.
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Surrey2Bimshire: 12:48pm On May 01, 2022
erico2k2:

Miss, I did not ask you to share you real life story all I am asking is to give a case reference as to when one parent has successfully sued another one for chid neglect in the narrative as above. PS does not has anything to do with child protection in the UK as per abbreviation, PS: here means crime prosecution service here in the UK maybe in the US that's what the abbreviation is but not in the UK so no need Shaking ur head, this is ignorance. Once again I ask give o ne reference to a court case that has same narrative as to the subject we are on a bout miss.

It’s Ms.
Sigh… I guess I have to start breaking things down for an adult ,I’m quite certain you’re not slow. are ya ?
Your sheer ignorance is showing and as such I’ve lost interest in this conversation.
1.I specifically stated CPS abbreviation and where such system is used
2. I mention the UK as it’s own System ,each nation in the Uk has its own form of Child protection services with different abbreviations
3. You are letting this go over your head
4 the time you use in googling up those thing you wrote up there you’d have use that time to google cases yourself (cases in line with the actual topic ) or just shout the NSPCC if you’re in England! Maybe speak to a lawyer !
5. I am from the UK ,I moved to the US as an adult so yeah I do have a wee bit idea of how Child protective system works in both countries !

Like I wrote earlier, I’m done with this conversation it’s not heading anywhere.
Cheers
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by erico2k2(m): 5:34pm On May 01, 2022
Surrey2Bimshire:

It’s Ms.
Sigh… I guess I have to start breaking things down for an adult ,I’m quite certain you’re not slow. are ya ?
Your sheer ignorance is showing and as such I’ve lost interest in this conversation.
1.I specifically stated CPS abbreviation and where such system is used
2. I mention the UK as it’s own System ,each nation in the Uk has its own form of Child protection services with different abbreviations
3. You are letting this go over your head
4 the time you use in googling up those thing you wrote up there you’d have use that time to google cases yourself (cases in line with the actual topic ) or just shout the NSPCC if you’re in England! Maybe speak to a lawyer !
5. I am from the UK ,I moved to the US as an adult so yeah I do have a wee bit idea of how Child protective system works in both countries !

Like I wrote earlier, I’m done with this conversation it’s not heading anywhere.
Cheers
well I have googled and could not find anything mayB my Virgin media as rubbish so Adult Ms, so I might be too slow, Ms fast brains do us this one favour to google a case Plz, as U can see my reply is very short. Waiting for your googled case.
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Exceed15: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
DryMouth:
Maybe she got to spain and started disrespecting the man knowing the power women have over men in europe.

The man decided to teach her a lesson.

God bless u
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Exceed15: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
Despacito1:

you're right, if you wanna know if your wife or girlfriend truly loves You, bring her to abroad and she will disappoint you no matter how good she is. Obodoyibo dey spoil good girls knowing how Powerful the law has advantaged them.

Wisdom no go finish for ur head

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Exceed15: 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
Datikwerreboi:

You've said it all. But not all women know this
God bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) / Cheeky Monkeys Having Sex On Car Bonnet In England / Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.