Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) (42566 Views)

Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by AmazingELixir: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
grin

I am very sure his group will come for revenge...more death e per Ted on that axis
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
IPIG terrorist monkeys, doing what they do best, terrorizing the people of AfghanEastern. Well done, kontinu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by bablon20(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
See as they make someone father, brother and son a barbecue Suya. AfghanEastern amaka.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by OlawaleBammie: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hmmm, walahi human being no plenty for this world again

Na beast and aliens plenty pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Good news
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by edosignature(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
I say no to jungle justice. Arrest him for more interrogation so as to arrest more of his members.
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by riczy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
This country don tire me, aswear
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by nedekid: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Slynation:
Hmmm... Point of correction, They are not unknown Gunmen but Armed Robbers that has been terrorizing Ifite axis.

The vigilante group arrested and was holding one of their member and the remaining decided to come rescue him today, During the gun duel between the Vigilante group and the robbers, One of the robbers shot and killed one of the Vigilante member. They were actually 6 in number, 3 escaped, the vigilante group killed 1 and handed 1 of the robbers to the police but refused and berbequed this particular one because bullets couldn't penetrate him and he was the one that shot and killed their member...!! Good riddance if you ask me

Modified...!!
Bullets couldn't penetrate him. Aasss howww??
Is the guy a " bullet proof"? Or na blank bullets them de shoot?
There must be a logical explanation.
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Magiclight: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Yilma:
Today at Miracle Junction Ifite Awka
Some gunmen and Vigilante service had a gun battle.

Others escaped while this particular guy was caught and Lynched.
end of the road

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by 042rebel: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Igbos finally fighting back. Enough is enough. Freedom fighting does not mean killing your own people and destroying your own region.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by sabiboi3595: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
please, your headlines is really confusing, was in awka, and those people you called unknown gun men, were robbers caught robbing people, so they exchange fire with some security men, unlucky for them one of the robbers was caught and burned, and two ran away

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Christistruth02: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
As much as i dislike ipob and their gunmen why was this man was killed so wickedly

Why was he not given to police

How do we know his murder was not a Cover for Human Sacrifice ?
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Sholaco: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Slynation:
Hmmm... Point of correction, They are not unknown Gunmen but Armed Robbers that has been terrorizing Ifite axis.

The vigilante group arrested and was holding one of their member and the remaining decided to come rescue him today, During the gun duel between the Vigilante group and the robbers, One of the robbers shot and killed one of the Vigilante member. They were actually 6 in number, 3 escaped, the vigilante group killed 1 and handed 1 of the robbers to the police but refused and berbequed this particular one because bullets couldn't penetrate him and he was the one that shot and killed their member...!! Good riddance if you ask me

Modified...!!
stupid man, what's the difference between unknown gunmen and robbers? It is very clearly that you people are supporting criminals unknown gunmen ipob/ESN bastard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by opera1(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Slynation:

Modified...!!

because bullets couldn't penetrate him

But some people here believe that no charm can prevent bullet penetration, how come?
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Sugar3212: 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photos) A disturbing photo has emerged on the internet of a hooded man on fire as he is alleged to have set ablaze a gun in his hand The picture, which has circulated on Facebook, was posted by a user with the name of Kaze A close look at the picture makes it difficult to say how much of the gun is charred while a hood covering the face of the gunman makes him anonymous and unidentifiable But the pictures have been shared by several Nigerians who believe that they saw the gun in a market somewhere in Anambra State According to the person who shared the picture, the incident happened in Ifite Awka The user explained: “My friend Kaze just got a new gun and while he was looking for a good used gun he went to a market to get his first firework bought
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Dmacqh(m): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Slynation:

Modified...!!

Thanks boss for the info . I do imagine if it’s lazy journalism or hatred for a particular people?
Imagine the headline.. I guess it’s to generate traffic and some masturbating creams for tribal bigots .
Food is ready . Let the Igbo hatred begin .
Since Nigeria has been maltreating the Igbos how have she been ?
The hatred on Ndi-Igbo will be the downfall of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by blueflamez: 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
dangermouse:
Why not arrest him and interrogate him in view of knowing more about rhier modus operandi, apprehend the fleeing members etc.

Killing him like that (not saying they should not) is all shades of wrong.

Sometimes, just sometimes this guys could come back and raid the very police station you keep their members. Anambra is a war zone right now and many people don't know this.

I spent a month the whole of last month there. Everyday killing, no joke.

Say no Jungle Justice.............but way o, how else can a jungle bring justice if not a jungle style.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by SmartPolician: 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
Slynation:

Modified...!!

Thanks for this useful information.

Nairaland has become a tool for falsehood and propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
[[s]quote author=MadamVanessa post=111056678][s][/s]

shocked

Ipob is the reason for your woes and frustration in life that's the reason you can't stop masturbating with IPOB.

Yes, the idiotic useless ugm that was set ablaze was a Fulani terrorist.[/quote][/s]

Pls say no to meth and cannibalism.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by ayindejimmy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please, just give this ppl Biafra.

Let all their politicians unite and achieve this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by George4895: 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photos) There are photos circulating on social media of a fire raging out of control in the ifite area of Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria The incident comes barely a week after another fire in an Awka mosque, as well as another one in Nsukka As a consequence of those fires and this one, the governor of the state, Obi Emelonye, and several others have called for calm The photos show the fire raging out of control, with a firetruck parked on the opposite side of the road with a red and white light attached to its roof Photos from the scene, as well as videos, tell a different story than that presented by the government
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Even at MIRACLE JUNCTION.... jungle justice was meted out.
What a Lawless nation!
Zooish in upbringing.
Zooish in heritage.
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by sukkot: 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
anambra suya. thow some onions and tomato beside that roasted mahfuka.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by stanluiz(m): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Whether they are UGm or armed robbers. I don't care. They are criminals that deserves to be wasted either by the security agencies, vigilantes or the public masses anytime they are caught.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by prophetfire: 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean they burnt ugm fulani herdsmen or dss?

That is what ipob pigs say.

They said ugm are fulani herdsmen and dss. So the ugm burnt is expectedly a fulani herdsman or at least dss. cheesy
. Shut up for once and stop behaving like a clown.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by comrChris(m): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Imagine the gut? They came to rescue their member. Kudoz to the vigilantee guys.
This is exactly how it happened
Any other information contrary to this, including the headline should be disregarded. I stay in Ifite and this thing happened in the morning. Kudos to the vigilante guys and the SUG that brought them, these armed robbers made students in Ifite to live in fear everyday early this year

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by texazzpete(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Slynation:

Modified...!!

Do you people know that if they had camera footage of a bulletproof human being that couldn’t be penetrated by bullets, they could sell that clip to Fox News or CNN or TMZ for thousands of dollars?

The bulletproof stuff is just fake gist.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) / Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) / “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.