Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) (42571 Views)

Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by dangermouse(m): 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lightorder:
go back and read again. They handed one over to the police . You can now Go and assist police in the interrogation

You dey whine me?

Even with the pics?
I give up!
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by texazzpete(m): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Slynation:

Bulletproof stuff is just fake gist?? You ain't exposed bro

TMZ will pay you $10000 minimum for a video of bullets bouncing off a black man’s skin.

Why don’t you want $10k ?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by sunjai(f): 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
Yilma:
Today at Miracle Junction Ifite Awka
Some gunmen and Vigilante service had a gun battle.

Others escaped while this particular guy was caught and Lynched.
Na so una take dey lie dey tag everything unknown gun men. It was vigilant and cultists war. Liers everywhere just to tag south east in habitable.
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by usedcardealerph(m): 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
That nikka gone.......
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Is it my eyes or dat guy in black looks like BALLOT ELI undecided
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Slynation(m): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
texazzpete:

TMZ will pay you $10000 minimum for a video of bullets bouncing off a black man’s skin.

Why don’t you want $10k ?
Obviously I want it....But continue your campaign until it gets to those that have it...!!
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by tino22(m): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
Good bless all the good and amazing vigilante groups all over Nigeria. Especially the ones in south East Nigeria. Where our brothers has to do these jobs to protect us. I really wish they all get rewarded from the good works.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Kinematics: 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
Capital city of billionairess.

Very well developed grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by comodo: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Vickyvice:
For those of us against jingle justice, I Pray u dont fall victims of these unknown gunmen
These ain't unknown gun anything. That zone an students full am. And na so all these small cult boys dey show their power every time. They are just bunch of Uni cultists in colabo with area cult groups.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by dafuturis(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Flamees:

No be small berbeque na shawarma

Armed robbers have gun and they are not known
So what's the difference between unknown gunmen and armed robbers?

He's just an IPOB sympathiser
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Orangeburger: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
I will never support the actions of the unknown gunmen neither will I support the wanton killing of the bandits. But you see jungle justice is never a way out. This is a really terrifying act.
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Yilma:
Today at Miracle Junction Ifite Awka
Some gunmen and Vigilante service had a gun battle.

Others escaped while this particular guy was caught and Lynched.
Emergency see as you finish your life chaiiiiii
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by emezuo17: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
sreamsense:
Wasted life on senseless Biafra matters; hunter is now being hunted; go and show his picture to kanu in his casterated home cell that he has wasted another life via his UGM/ESN/IPOB establishment. What he planted has started bearing fruits.

People that were clapping for ESN/UGM/IPOB some years/months ago have started killing self-made custodian worriors of virtual Biafra. People have sent this one back to Ikonso to narrate current terrible condition of Kanu and how he prevented them from enjoying their lifes to fulness in the name of futureless and senseless biafra
. See how senseless some of you are, the guy killed is an armed robber, killed by igbo vigilantes, in igboland, and the dead is also igbo, so why are you this pained, and what ipob and Nnamdi Kanu business with it, frustration is really a bad thing.
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Lightorder: 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
dangermouse:

You dey whine me?

Even with the pics?
I give up!
lol! As a patriotic Nigerian, you will be needed . As dangermouse , are you afraid of BARON SILAS GREENBACK ?
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by tit(f): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nice blood devilish sacrifice welcome for governor Soludo.
I guess it will be one burnt human sacrifice a day for the Ogboni governor.
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Vickyvice:
For those of us against jingle justice, I Pray u dont fall victims of these unknown gunmen

For those of you in support of Jungle Justice, I pray you are not innocently accused of a crime you know nothing about and fall victim to jungle justice.
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Nmezor(f): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
What a lawless country.

Vigilantes who should know better are the ones perpetrating jungle justice in broad daylight.
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Worrydem(m): 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Unknown Gunmen never do you strong thing.. my wife was shot earlier this year by unknown gunmen... let him rot in hell..

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by pargelenis(m): 4:50am On Mar 16, 2022
Giant jungle of Africa
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by 1850fif: 5:48am On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
You mean they burnt ugm fulani herdsmen or dss?

That is what ipob pigs say.

They said ugm are fulani herdsmen and dss. So the ugm burnt is expectedly a fulani herdsman or at least dss. cheesy
[/s]
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by riczy(m): 6:10am On Mar 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Strive to leave.
At least for your kids.
It's worth it.
U won't regret leaving Nigeria for a better country.
Even BUHARI leaves Nigeria.
He spends more time outside grin grin
the means isnt really there bro
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by dangermouse(m): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2022
Lightorder:
lol! As a patriotic Nigerian, you will be needed . As dangermouse , are you afraid of BARON SILAS GREENBACK ?

Fearless as always comrade.

I fear no one.

Not now.

Never!

Just that some people are so daft and makes you wanna give up, like that dude cool
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 16, 2022
Awka looks like a village, all these Awka girls in PH forming that they come from a city, even Aba looks cleaner.
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Str8talk21: 11:16am On Mar 16, 2022
Slynation:
Hmmm... Point of correction, They are not unknown Gunmen but Armed Robbers that has been terrorizing Ifite axis.

The vigilante group arrested and was holding one of their member and the remaining decided to come rescue him today, During the gun duel between the Vigilante group and the robbers, One of the robbers shot and killed one of the Vigilante member. They were actually 6 in number, 3 escaped, the vigilante group killed 1 and handed 1 of the robbers to the police but refused and berbequed this particular one because bullets couldn't penetrate him and he was the one that shot and killed their member...!! Good riddance if you ask me

Modified...!!

Nigerians shld wake up from their slumber, this is the handiwork of terrorists, murderous and ravishing killer Fulani herdsmen who have been given cover and protection by this jihadist govt of President Muhammed Buhari as they have metamorphosized into Boko Haram in the North East, Bandits in the North East, Killer Fulani herdsmen in the North Central, Unknown Gun men in the South-east, kidnappers in the South-south and both killer Fulani herdsmen/Kidnappers in the Southwest region of Nigeria.

Certainly, they will be exposed, disgraced & destroyed by the finger fire of God.

#FulaniherdsmenOnRampage
#FulaniherdsmenKilingNigerians
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2022
Flamees:

Robbers are thieves while unknown gun men are machineries ....
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Afamsi: 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
dicksonadams:
what a country, what a way of thinking.... Too bad
Do you know how many souls those creatures have killed this year alone in SE
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Oscillator: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
Suspect1:
Scanning for noise maker's that would say no to jungle justics....

both the burnt man and those who burnt him are all criminals.
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by Oscillator: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
dangermouse:
Why not arrest him and interrogate him in view of knowing more about rhier modus operandi, apprehend the fleeing members etc.

Killing him like that (not saying they should not) is all shades of wrong.

it's a matter of criminals cleaning out other branch of criminals.
Re: Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) by thundafire: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Flamees:

it's a shame dey police were actively involved in the jungle justice instead of them to arrest him,the country is filled with useless citizens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) / Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.