Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

People Are Sleeping On OPPO, One Of The Best Androids Globally - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / People Are Sleeping On OPPO, One Of The Best Androids Globally (6154 Views)

Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! / My Review On Oppo A5s: Phone Loaded With Amazing Features / The New Corning Gorilla Glass 6 Will Make It’s Debut On Oppo’s New Flagship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Are Sleeping On OPPO, One Of The Best Androids Globally by chickenfoot: 8:16am On Mar 22, 2022
Lol, people are using oppo and other brands too, nothing too special
Re: People Are Sleeping On OPPO, One Of The Best Androids Globally by chickenfoot: 8:17am On Mar 22, 2022
investigator007:
Oppo is good but not totally better than Transsion devices abeg.
real talk, I feel Transsion devices are way better.
Re: People Are Sleeping On OPPO, One Of The Best Androids Globally by biroo: 8:53am On Mar 22, 2022
I think one major edge Transsion has over oppo that they are relatively cheaper.
Re: People Are Sleeping On OPPO, One Of The Best Androids Globally by alphaNomega: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
shazeal:
OPPO is one of the top phones in the world but it's like they're still struggling to really fit in in Nigeria. It's better than all these transson phones but people will rather spend money to buy problem than a proper phone. Maybe it's because people don't know much about their devices sha.
OPPO is crap, their Reno 2 with 8GB RAM performs worse than a Redmi Note 8 pro with 6GB RAM
Re: People Are Sleeping On OPPO, One Of The Best Androids Globally by shazeal: 11:16am On Mar 24, 2022
Money kill wetin sweet. OPPO sold in Nigeria is one of teh most affordable globally. I'm sure they also considered teh market.
biroo:
I think one major edge Transsion has over oppo that they are relatively cheaper.
Re: People Are Sleeping On OPPO, One Of The Best Androids Globally by shazeal: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2022
Chai... my brother wake up and smell the coffee. OPPO is a top 4 global brand and you're comparing it with transsion. Ignorance is not bliss o
chickenfoot:

1 Like

Re: People Are Sleeping On OPPO, One Of The Best Androids Globally by shazeal: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Uncle you try. Tghis na serious research.
skywalker240:
For sure Oppo is a hundred and eighty thousand times better than tecno and infinix, only an insane person would argue that.

here is a little hint to why people gets discouraged from buying oppos

go to online markets and search the prices of devices made for asian or kenyan markets, say search for A93 price on alie xpress for asian or kenya markets. Then compare with an online naija market, and then you will see the great difference in price, its even worst when you check the offline outlets, plus or minus import duty, oppo are just deliberately overpriced.

1 Like

Re: People Are Sleeping On OPPO, One Of The Best Androids Globally by paduzman: 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
jikins:

They are actually, but to be fair it's been ages I have used a transsion phone maybe them done upgrade. But in terms of quality, Oppo is right up there. Na pricing be their problem, they are just like Samsung in that regards. But it could be that way because they don't cut costs when making their phones.
Transsion have quality phones too and many people use them.
Re: People Are Sleeping On OPPO, One Of The Best Androids Globally by jikins(m): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
paduzman:
Transsion have quality phones too and many people use them.

Well last time I used a transsion phone. It wasn't a pleasant experience and I still have people who use transition phones come to me to recommend something else as they are tired of it. So I can't boast say they have quality. But then again I haven't used any of their flagship device since I dumped them.

My past experiences and the experiences of people around me won't let me believe that they do have quality phones. But Oppo on the other hand is one I have first hand knowledge about. And I can beat my chest that their phones are top notch. But like I have stated already they are a bit pricy. And you might get good bargains from other brands at the same price
Re: People Are Sleeping On OPPO, One Of The Best Androids Globally by paduzman: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
jikins:

Well last time I used a transsion phone. It wasn't a pleasant experience and I still have people who use transition phones come to me to recommend something else as they are tired of it. So I can't boast say they have quality. But then again I haven't used any of their flagship device since I dumped them.

My past experiences and the experiences of people around me won't let me believe that they do have quality phones. But Oppo on the other hand is one I have first hand knowledge about. And I can beat my chest that their phones are top notch. But like I have stated already they are a bit pricy. And you might get good bargains from other brands at the same price
okay, I get you, I've also not used oppo, but I've used different Tecno phones and I can attest to the fact that they are good.

1 Like

Re: People Are Sleeping On OPPO, One Of The Best Androids Globally by chickenfoot: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
shazeal:
Chai... my brother wake up and smell the coffee. OPPO is a top 4 global brand and you're comparing it with transsion. Ignorance is not bliss o
nothing like ignorance, I'm not saying oppo is bad, all I'm saying is Transsion have very good phones and I'd choose it over oppo anyday anytime.
Re: People Are Sleeping On OPPO, One Of The Best Androids Globally by chickenfoot: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
paduzman:
okay, I get you, I've also not used oppo, but I've used different Tecno phones and I can attest to the fact that they are good.
pinpoint, I think people are underestimating how good TECNO or Transsion phones are.
Re: People Are Sleeping On OPPO, One Of The Best Androids Globally by biroo: 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
shazeal:
Money kill wetin sweet. OPPO sold in Nigeria is one of teh most affordable globally. I'm sure they also considered teh market.
Transsion is still the smartphone giant in Africa, oppo couldn't have sold higher.
Re: People Are Sleeping On OPPO, One Of The Best Androids Globally by eyeses: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
Sure oppo have great phones, but other brands like TECNO, Samsung, Sony etc have mad phones too.
Re: People Are Sleeping On OPPO, One Of The Best Androids Globally by davidluv(m): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Oppo Reno 5F. That's my code. Premium machine.
Re: People Are Sleeping On OPPO, One Of The Best Androids Globally by investigator007: 6:02am On Apr 01, 2022
chickenfoot:
yeah, they are and pack a whole lot of advantages.
Re: People Are Sleeping On OPPO, One Of The Best Androids Globally by nani667: 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hmm..

Re: People Are Sleeping On OPPO, One Of The Best Androids Globally by investigator007: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
biroo:
Transsion is still the smartphone giant in Africa, oppo couldn't have sold higher.
fair point, Transsion are really leading in the African smartphone market.
Re: People Are Sleeping On OPPO, One Of The Best Androids Globally by Kingsdave(m): 7:11am On Dec 11, 2023
missbehave247:
Well I'm using Oppo A74 so, i totally agree with you!

I need an oppo Phone with quality Camera, strong battery... My budget is 100k , please suggest a good phone for me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackberry Software-jvm Errors / Beware Of Glo's Bogus Cards / Twitter Comment Gone wrong (hilarious) Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.