Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

2023: Atiku, Wike, PDP Govs Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over Party Crisis - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku, Wike, PDP Govs Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over Party Crisis (21126 Views)

Atiku, Obasanjo Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over 2023 Presidency / 2019: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, PDP Govs Hold Crucial Meeting / Ibrahim Idris: Buhari, Police IG Hold Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku, Wike, PDP Govs Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over Party Crisis by tunjijones(m): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
chrisxxx:

If Buhari could even Idi Amin stands a chance let alone Wike.

Don't forget Buhari had large followers in the North and he has been contesting for presidency for 3 consecutive times before he eventually won.

Pls don't compare Wike popularity to Buhari's
Re: 2023: Atiku, Wike, PDP Govs Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over Party Crisis by Banhammy717: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
There's no difference between APC and PDP
Re: 2023: Atiku, Wike, PDP Govs Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over Party Crisis by oilmane(m): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
ityP:

Why do you like lying to yourselves? Fuel issue that started before Russia-Ukraine conflict? You people will blame anything and anyone but yourselves. When APC start new, na PDP dem dey blame every single time. They've spent 7 years already, now, na Russia-Ukraine Una wan blame? Ok, electricity that is also on stand still, na Russia-Ukraine cause am too? You people are unbelievable.

Na APC cause the hike in the price of gas in the US too na, shey PDP made power stable b4 APC came into power and spoilt it? APC has performed below expectation but God forbid we go back to PDP, so if them give you chance u go vote PDP back to Aso rock? Let us try a new set of persons in a new party, nor b PDP at all, them say a shawl bad u won come carry thief come house? Come Delta state come see the wonders of PDP government, they're worse than failures.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Wike, PDP Govs Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over Party Crisis by oilmane(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
ogascomax:

Mumu talk

Truth day always burn una for body, continue living in denial, God forbid Nigeria go back to the den of thieves era.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Wike, PDP Govs Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over Party Crisis by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
sarris:
Pdp may have its flaws, but l think they manage crises far better than APC. Also they are better managers of the economy far more better than APC.

It won't be bad giving them a second chance.
hahahaha, hahahaha, hahahaha,
what nonsense,both pdp and apc are a curse to nigeria. pdp will never be given another chance
Re: 2023: Atiku, Wike, PDP Govs Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over Party Crisis by Slurity(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
ityP:

Even when APC don do 24 years on seat, una go still dey blame GEJ. cheesy Even problem in Buhari's household, una go still blame GEJ. Continue deceiving yourself all you like. People who get eye know say GEJ better pass this one. The biggest error of Nigeria is Buhari. Except you want to lie to yourself
when you are neutral is when you can truly analyse. Buhari is a disaster but far better than Jonathan. I am with EFCC throughout the tenure of Jonathan and I can assure you that Jonathan finished this nation indirectly, he himself may not even know the real impact of is actions and decisions but, those he did in allowing insecurity to escalate, spending lavishly all our supposed savings, borrowing to fight insurgent but stole the money, appointments of thieves to finish Nigeria in all sectors, aviation, petroleum, almost zero infrastructure, useless empowerment programs that is just to siphon our money. The list is just endless. With little that Buhari has achieved in the face of world economic crises. I will ever be disappointed in the most educated President we voted for but turn out to kill our future. Whoever claim Jonathan is better than Buhari need to ask God for forgiveness. I develop personal dislike for the disappointment he put someone like me to. I supported him, with my life.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Wike, PDP Govs Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over Party Crisis by rickyrex(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Ipob will rather support athifku than wike.

Athifku promised biafuro while wike is chasing ipob pigs from ph.
I can see the fear in you about igbos deciding who rules from 2023. No dey bad Belle for ipob matter because no be them dey rule you. No be them make fuel scarce, no be them make buhari dey travel up and down, no be them say make tinubu declare him intentions to run for president. No be ipob keep Nigeria where e dey so abeg face those wey make like hard for you and live ipob matter alone
Re: 2023: Atiku, Wike, PDP Govs Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over Party Crisis by WhizdomXX(m): 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
tunjijones:
Wike can never ever be president of Nigeria.

Igbos will not even support him cos of his stand on IPOB. And apart from that, he his too arrogant and loud mouth.
Is IPOB a good thing? His hardline stance on IPOB would garner him more votes across the Country if you don't know Sir.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Wike, PDP Govs Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over Party Crisis by Freebills12: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
LeoDeKing:
Ipob will rather support athifku than wike.

Athifku promised biafuro while wike is chasing ipob pigs from ph.

Point of correction, you can't be insulting someone who is older than your father, an elder statesman. You can't be doing that, it's like joking with Muhammad and making caricature of him.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Wike, PDP Govs Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over Party Crisis by ButterBurger: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
ityP:

Werey wan disguise. You vote APC for 2015 abi you no vote them? Mtchew
you didn't ask, now you just asked, I don't vote at all
So you see how stupid you have been
Re: 2023: Atiku, Wike, PDP Govs Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over Party Crisis by HernanCortes: 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
ityP:

How did the robbery affect you personally? At least you see food chop. Now that "no one" is stealing, you see food chop?
How much is bag of rice? Beans that was poor man food, how far now? Go and buy fuel lemme see. Diesel nko? You people will just open mouth and be talking nonsense. Mtchew

Didirin
Re: 2023: Atiku, Wike, PDP Govs Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over Party Crisis by HernanCortes: 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ugonna62:
Its better they come and rob us and give us small from inside make we too chop small than allow people who rob,kill, destroy and hide all the loot in the mansions and abandon everybody to their fate and tell us they are fighting corruption.NO Egbon i don taya to suffer.

APC is made up the same people from PDP who crosscarpeted. Both parties are the same.

The problem isn't the party, but the person at the helm i.e. Buhari. Nigerians need to learn to see beyond the propaganda and lies of politicians, and choose/vote based on the person's track record.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Wike, PDP Govs Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over Party Crisis by olabright31: 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Chimaokigwe:

Go and whittle it down na. Ingrate.
When Wike was spending his money for PDP,where were you?

Help me ask him. While I am not Wike's fan, the truth is that he has done so much for PDP and deserves to be appreciated and any influence he wields within the PDP, he worked for it
Re: 2023: Atiku, Wike, PDP Govs Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over Party Crisis by chrisxxx(m): 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
tunjijones:

Don't forget Buhari had large followers in the North and he has been contesting for presidency for 3 consecutive times before he eventually won.

Pls don't compare Wike popularity to Buhari's
The popularity of Buhari is only by his religious stand. His fans believed if he became president he would implement Shari'a all over Nigeria. And the failure to achieve this is the particular reason of the upheaval in the north.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Wike, PDP Govs Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over Party Crisis by Tina246: 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
[i]Polystar micro set with TV functions.#40,000 pls Call 08033836993

Re: 2023: Atiku, Wike, PDP Govs Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over Party Crisis by Zeezenho: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
JosephXavier:
Wike is always criticized for being too outspoken but that doesn't mean he is the troublemaker

He is just a man that stands for justice and fights for it but is hotheaded

Look at the things he has done before including that of fighting Godswill Akpabio for Joy Nunieh when FG tried to silence he

Obaseki was rejected by APC and Buhari couldn't help him, but Wike fought dirty for him including going against Gov Ganduje.

He deserves some respect in PDP and people like Obaseki shouldn't be causing problems for a party that gave him a lifeline when he was almost destroyed politically

Wike is very selfish.all he did was for himself.if he should be honest he would have know that it's south turn in pdp wish simple means Igbo man.kama na bitch he know all man address.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Elected For Sixth Time As Federal Lawmaker / COP28: Seyi Tinubu, Stewards, Chefs, Cooks Among Nigerian Delegation / You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.