Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos (85615 Views)

I Know Am Sexy! Actress Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Cleavages. PHOTOS / Tiwa Savage Debuts Trimmed Figure In New Photo, Fans React / Halima Abubakar Loses Weight, See Her Trimmed Figure In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by pacespot(m): 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Still tick as hell shocked
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by BotherMleeper(m): 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
She'll probably eat her way back.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by judinho07(m): 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
"u fit help me get motorola razr drịod..at dat ur place..??!!!
tolakush92:
I'll fix your phones at affordable prices

Location is computer village ikeja
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Kestolove(m): 12:06am On Mar 20, 2022
She still no fine
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Bigchristo: 12:18am On Mar 20, 2022
GeniusVincent:
More:
formerly Fat currently chubby chocolate babe I swear men go line up lol
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by lusid: 12:21am On Mar 20, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
most yoruba ladies are fat and shapeless, only few are ok
I fúck yoruba ladies like there's no tomorrow. My first babymama is Yoruba and my daughter is gonna be endowed and thick like her mom
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by jojoki: 12:24am On Mar 20, 2022
She look hot! But the makeup is no no because the faz looks much more l brighter than her body. Let c her
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 20, 2022
wink hope someone have started crossing the red sea
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Gaddafi1: 12:42am On Mar 20, 2022
truthCoder:
The girdle that mama is wearing can keep Nigeria’s unity.

As long as she is happy, nothing else matters

grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by godwon01(m): 12:45am On Mar 20, 2022
Not yet there. That back side need to go down a bit. The armpit , part of the shoulder blade and her buttock need to trim down a little bit. In all , I give her kudos for the job well down She need to tell us what she has done to bring that fat down. There are a lot of people struggling to bring the weight down. She need to share the secret to us
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by DECENTBWOY: 12:47am On Mar 20, 2022
WOW, SHE LOOKS VERY BEAUTIFUL NOW
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by sirjamesjnr(m): 12:51am On Mar 20, 2022
pocohantas:
She should get her hands off the wall, please!!!

Eish! Nigerians always touching walls and placing their useless shoes there. All in the name of posing.

They will come to your house and start looking for mosquitoes to kill on your wall. Very anyhow people. angry angry
. I know a lot of people I have to refuse access to my sitting room because I don't want them to dent my walls. How will a grown man touch a white wall with bare hands? Some have families too. A lot needs to be done I swear.
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 20, 2022
judinho07:
"u fit help me get motorola razr drịod..at dat ur place..??!!!

[/b]yes[b]
[/i]available[i]
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Sterope(f): 2:04am On Mar 20, 2022
Lmao. You are one of those people cheesy

Nothing screams touch me like a white wall tongue

pocohantas:
She should get her hands off the wall please!!!

Eish! Nigerians always touching walls and placing their useless shoes there. All in the name of posing.

They will come to your house and start looking for mosquitoes to kill on your wall. Very anyhow people. angry angry
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by osazuwa23: 2:57am On Mar 20, 2022
is it me or does every yoruba girl look the same same with bini girls they bot look alike
GeniusVincent:
Actress Eniola Badmus has really been a flab one that hasn't stopped trying to shed weight to look trim and sexy..
She took to her IG handle to share these absolutely beautiful photos of her rocking the new body she has worked tirelessly to get..
See the photos below..
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by andyanders: 3:19am On Mar 20, 2022
Let her remove the dress and the sight of the stretch marks will be disgusting.
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Brownshoe: 3:41am On Mar 20, 2022
Wey that her fat, i go need am, make add myself as a man.
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Munzy14(m): 6:19am On Mar 20, 2022
She is coming up to a nice shape..Exactly how a woman should be.
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by JustforMen: 6:19am On Mar 20, 2022
truthCoder:
The girdle that mama is wearing can keep Nigeria’s unity.

As long as she is happy, nothing else matters

Na wuked poson you be!!! grin angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by JustforMen: 6:23am On Mar 20, 2022
pocohantas:

Ha ha ha grin grin grin grin

You sef, why you come dey train mosquito for house?

You funny
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by membranus: 6:52am On Mar 20, 2022
This one is desperately looking for husband.

Let one of our unmarried men please help her.
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by membranus: 6:59am On Mar 20, 2022
Bimpe29:
Entirely unnecessary procedure she went through. Be eternally grateful for who and what you are, particularly when there's no case of discomfort and inconvenience.

When no marriage proposal is coming, believe me sis, there is certainly a " case of discomfort and inconvenience" involved.
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by bryton2shot(m): 7:05am On Mar 20, 2022
Loosen up dear...being original is bae
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by GloriousGbola: 7:10am On Mar 20, 2022
pocohantas:

Gonna bring my 5 year old to your place and watch you squirm. grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by teezzybee: 7:14am On Mar 20, 2022
Madam Vuuga, talk true which aboki mix that stuff for you?
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Bamzyriches451: 7:16am On Mar 20, 2022
Damn!
Nice one
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Lotoflaff: 7:38am On Mar 20, 2022
Lol
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Tinymayour: 7:41am On Mar 20, 2022
07kjb:
Ugly chap

You can’t call this ugly .. she’s real beautiful !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexy Yemi Alade Twerks For Flavour. Nigerian Celebrities, Fans React (PIX, Video / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.