Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos (85624 Views)

I Know Am Sexy! Actress Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Cleavages. PHOTOS / Tiwa Savage Debuts Trimmed Figure In New Photo, Fans React / Halima Abubakar Loses Weight, See Her Trimmed Figure In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Tinymayour: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2022
JustforMen:

Ha ha ha grin grin grin grin

You sef, why you come dey train mosquito for house?

You funny

Lol .. that question tho ���
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:15am On Mar 20, 2022
She trimmed her body and couldn't trim her bulging nose undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by meneski(m): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2022
truthCoder:
The girdle that mama is wearing can keep Nigeria’s unity.

As long as she is happy, nothing else matters
Comrade you get insight grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Chii4x: 9:02am On Mar 20, 2022
She really looks good. This goes to show that whatever you set your mind on, with determination and consistency, you can achieve it.
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Thought she enjoyed looking like a pig

FROM MY BODY MY CHOICE AND ALL WOMEN ARE PERFECT THE WAY THEY ARE, TO SECRETLY WORKING FOR A BETTER LIFE AND BETTER PHYSIQUE. WOMEN WHO THINK WOMEN ARE PERFECT LIKE THEY COME ARE MOSTLY USING THAT TO BUILD IMAGINARY CONFIDENCE. THERE'S HARDLY ANY WHALE-LOOKING WOMAN THAT DOESN'T WISH TO LOOK TRIM BUT LAZINESS AND UNWILLINGNESS (AND NO MONEY FOR SURGERY) WILL NEVER ALLOW THEM ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Mariangeles(f): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2022
pocohantas:
She should get her hands off the wall please!!!

Eish! Nigerians always touching walls and placing their useless shoes there. All in the name of posing.

They will come to your house and start looking for mosquitoes to kill on your wall. Very anyhow people. angry angry

This reminded me of when Kourtney and Kim were fighting, and Khloe was more interested in wiping off the stain they made on her wall. cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2022
Good for Insta but seeing her in reality "you won't eat dinner that night. " If you're fat, start early, very early to work on it, don't wait till you click 35 before you start doing something about it. Your skin will be disgusting..
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by MonkeyMods(m): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

FROM MY BODY MY CHOICE AND ALL WOMEN ARE PERFECT THE WAY THEY ARE, TO SECRETLY WORKING FOR A BETTER LIFE AND BETTER PHYSIQUE. WOMEN WHO THINK WOMEN ARE PERFECT LIKE THEY COME ARE MOSTLY USING THAT TO BUILD IMAGINARY CONFIDENCE. THERE'S HARDLY ANY WHALE-LOOKING WOMAN THAT DOESN'T WISH TO LOOK TRIM BUT LAZINESS AND UNWILLINGNESS (AND NO MONEY FOR SURGERY) WILL NEVER ALLOW THEM ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING.

Exactly my assertions. You nailed it
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by GreenVILLETiPS: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2022
[b][/b]
[i][/i]
[s][/s]
[left][/left]
[right][/right]
[center][/center]

[size=8pt][/size]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
[img][/img]
[url][/url]
[sub][/sub]
[sup][/sup]
[code][/code]
[quote][/quote]
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Tonyx5(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2022
Realestatevixen:
Oh.. whatever makes her happy. But I felt she looked good as a plus sized woman
inukwa
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by pocohantas(f): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

How do you guys type things like this?

Mariangeles:

This reminded me of when Kourtney and Kim were fighting, and Khloe was more interested in wiping off the stain they made on her wall. cheesy

The wall important pass their nonsense fight na. I am working towards an all-white space with little beige and black. The walls and doors have already been painted white. I hope I don’t have a heart attack- courtesy, Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 20, 2022
Still fat and gorgeously ugly.
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Allisgud: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2022
Eniola dey chop o,dat girl can finish one derica of rice[b][/b][b][/b]
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Mariangeles(f): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2022
pocohantas:

How do you guys type things like this?
There are some truths in what he said though.

The wall important pass their nonsense fight na. I am working towards an all-white space with little beige and black. The walls and doors have already been painted white. I hope I don’t have a heart attack- courtesy, Nigerians.

I’m a beige/cream person too, so I understand your worries. cheesy

The lord is your straint. cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Tamakay(m): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2022
As man wey dey like them big, I like her former shape.
But wait, I wished to hug this babe and let her know that she made me cry seriously from 2am to 3am during the #Endsarsprotest in Lekki where a video popped up that she's shot dead. Eni, I don't know u but I like you.
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by pocohantas(f): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

There are some truths in what he said though.

It is the words he used. Are they not too harsh?

I’m a beige/cream person too, so I understand your worries. cheesy

The lord is your straint. cheesy

It is so exquisite. smiley

Amin o
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by EnglandAmaka(f): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2022
GeniusVincent:
More:

She will no throw all her pant away. I'm sure one politician is bankrolling her.

Meanwhile, this fat, black ugly Ghanaian actress won't see this transformation ooo.
I've forgotten her name. She should be acting married women's role but you will always see her acting girls role with Nadia and Yvonne
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by judinho07(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
"lyk hw much i fit see'm.?!!
tolakush92:

[/b]yes[b] [/i]available[i]
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Obyino: 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Fat no good ooo
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Adgraced: 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
The fat on the hand is still there wella. Hand fat is as stubborn as Putin!!!. Please who knows what exercise to do or how to shed hand fat?
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Mariangeles(f): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
pocohantas:

It is the words he used. Are they not too harsh?

o

Very. That’s why I typed some truth.
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by pfadom: 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
Attention seeking shameless opportunist.
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Toks007: 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Where are the trimmed body pictures?
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Techgee19: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Aaay: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
She is still thick
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by ikorodureporta: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
Na d high waist I no understand
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by Godson32(m): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
U don mean it! I can't believe this!
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by descarado: 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
Why gastric bypass?

She should identify what makes her binge eat in the first place and work on that, then engage in ADF and exercise. One yr down the line, she will be a new beauty with strong self confidence
Re: Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

"AFTER SHE SANG 'TRUTH HURTS' PRAISING OBESITY, LIZZO BECAME A VEGAN AND BUILT A GYM IN HER NEW HOME JUST TO LOSE WEIGHT".

MY POST WAS VALID THAT DAY. IT IS VALID TODAY AND WILL BE VALID TOMORROW. THE "MY BODY MY CHOICE" OUT-OF-SHAPE PEOPLE ARE NEVER ENJOYING THEIR BODIES, BUT AS USUAL, WILL LIE AND FOOL THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR THINGS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Sexy Yemi Alade Twerks For Flavour. Nigerian Celebrities, Fans React (PIX, Video / Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.