Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,370 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others (30783 Views)

World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th / My Visit To Chad (live Update). / Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by planetE(m): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Werey, why dem dey kick? Na football game ?

Shey dem go talk say Dem no know all the wuruwuru and magomago wey dey go on within the system.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by InaNla(f): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Bihari spoiled everything

1 Like

Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by esthel(f): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Buhari thank you so much. See what absent leadership has caused this country, Nigeria is at the brink of collapse, yet the driver ran to UK amidst situations of concern. He wants to enjoy All the spoils of the position without lifting a finger or using his brain. Peace will be far from this man in this life and afterlife if it exists.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by spydera: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Òmó so everything get rank for this world including passport...
Hope they don't have associations like passport holders association of Nigeria and its likes...lol

1 Like

Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by Olam09(m): 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mokason288:
Under Jonathan regime

Nigeria was number one in whole of Africa

I won’t say more than that
then they paid to buy that position. i can say more than this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by jolomiurenyi(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
WHICH WAY NIGERIA, WHICH WAY TO GO, I LOVE MY FATHER LAND I WANT TO KNOW WHICH WAY NIGERIA IS HEADING TO, WHAT A SHAME FROM THE PIT OF HELL.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by Hdhdhd(m): 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
Seychelles, here I come
Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by pfadom: 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
That was only possible in dreams and visions of the night, and prophetic declarations in churches or campaign grounds. I just pray it becomes a reality.

Mokason288:
Under Jonathan regime

3 Likes

Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by JooEeL(m): 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hehehehehe. It's been so long I have heard that useless phrase they used to use to deceive gullible zoogerians.

"Giant of Africa"...

Everybody don dey wise up now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by BigBashiru: 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/immigration-kicks-as-nigerian-passport-ranks-below-niger-chad-others/

Na all these research from England that reinforce racist notions.... they should focus on European passports....
Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by brownbib(m): 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
It's not strange at all!!
Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by nedekid: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
cyril10:
Is there anything good that will come out of this Buhari government? Nigeria keep going down in virtually everything.

No food no electricity no good roads no security no petrol, the prizes of the little we have left have skyrocketed. Why?
Haba there is train naa (but carry diesel in keg incase fuel finishes).
Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
I won't be surprised if it's below hell
Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by legba1(m): 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mokason288:
Under Jonathan regime

What is wrong with you people sef.... Nigeria was never number one in Africa... How many nations gives naija p.port holder visa at the point of entry .... Go checkout Seychelles, you will understand what they are saying better, pls use Google, I just hope that info will be right and true because some countries even stop visa free for Nigerians....we are one of a kind, associated with all things bad in another man country..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by SeriouslySense(m): 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
lo giant beggar and mugu of Africa.
JooEeL:
Hehehehehe. It's been so long I have heard that useless phrase they used to use to deceive gullible zoogerians.

"Giant of Africa"...

Everybody don dey wise up now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by CoronaVirusPro: 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mokason288:
Under Jonathan regime

Do you smoke Marijuana?

3 Likes

Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by tonididdy(m): 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Them say see father, you say na oyibo.
Who's talking about the passport technology?
This can also be approved as a rating for countries with peace and civilised citizens.
Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
SmartProf:
It's fair judgement from the ranking body. The Nigerian passport is as useless as used Pampers. To make it worse, it is hardly available even in Nigerian immigration offices, and whenever you pay a visit to process one, every immigration officer grabs you for an illegal deal as though the passport is a black market commodity.
It's actually made from used tampons
Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by Deltavariant(m): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
ThinkSmarter:

Zoo Passport?
But you can't travel out of the Zoo without the Zoo Passport
Stop talking down on Nigeria, it's the only Country we got.
Even though there is tribalism, nepotism, corruption and impunity.
But it is still our Country.
Biafra may be your dream country.
But before Heaven, Earth was.
Let's plant flowers, gardens, control erosion, tackle climate change, address poverty, corruption, acrimony here on earth 1st.
For the dreamt Heaven (Biafra) may not be withnessed till we bow out of the earth.
For the mean time, it's only Nigerian Passports, Currency, ID, Embassies that are legally recognized worldwide
You can't identify yourself as a Biafran when asked of your country of Origin in diaspora.
You can't also present Biafran passport.
Be the good Nigerian you wish others to be 1st.
Stop tribalism, corruption, nepotism and religious sentiments in your encounter with others.
And from there it will spread to others
Peace begins with you
Nigeria will be great
We will overcome our challenges.
God bless Nigeria
children of rendition will come knocking on your door with their usual traits....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by Angelfrost(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
Personally, the passport has never really meant anything to most of us...

My own is the fast pace at which the nation is deteriorating in every sector daily:

Security
Economy
Culture
Judiciary
Health
Etc...
Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by tonididdy(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mokason288:
Under Jonathan regime

Please pull out an evidence to verify your claim.
Passport rankings are based on strength and strength is the ability of a passport to enter any country without a visa ( hence the term visa-free) .

So the question is, how many countries are visa free to Nigerians? Even our colonial masters do not allow us enter their country for free.
So.... Which Jonathan Regine you on about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
ThinkSmarter:

Zoo Passport?
Let's plant flowers, gardens, control erosion, tackle climate change, address poverty, corruption, acrimony here on earth 1st.
For the dreamt Heaven (Biafra) may not be withnessed till we bow out of the earth.
For the mean time, it's only Nigerian Passports, Currency, ID, Embassies that are legally recognized worldwide
You can't identify yourself as a Biafran when asked of your country of Origin in diaspora.
Stop tribalism, corruption, nepotism and religious sentiments in your encounter with others.
Peace begins with you
Nigeria will be great
God bless Nigeria

Gbenu e soun jari. Be saying nonsense....
Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by treesun: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
BigBashiru:

Na all these research from England that reinforce racist notions.... they should focus on European passports....

Is it a lie!
Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by tonididdy(m): 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
ThinkSmarter:

Zoo Passport?
Peace begins with you
Nigeria will be great
God bless Nigeria
Leave Biafra aside otherwise you have spoken well.
Nigerians have to learn to love their country first.
We have to be ready to sacrifice our blood and sweat for her.
No one will do it for us, not even our bad tonguing her will.
The resistance the ukranians possess today, they built it and have believed in it not from today but from ages past.
Nigerians need to be taught patriotism all over again. We have lost hope on patriotism and our leaders are using this as a tool against us.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by Image123(m): 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Why kick, they should box and headbutt. Outside Nigeria, it is many times safer to hold a Liberian passport or Sierra Leone or Kenya or Chad. Any other thing than Nigerian passport is safe for the common Nigerian. It can literally save your life. And it's not an headache or heartache for citizens to get their passports in these other countries.
Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by od501: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/immigration-kicks-as-nigerian-passport-ranks-below-niger-chad-others/

This same passport that will take them like forever to process. Small yash always wan Shake!!
Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by ThinkSmarter: 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Deltavariant:
children of rendition will come knocking on your door with their usual traits....
I knew that already.
But we can't continue to allow them to destroy our reputation with their unrefined mindset.
Not all Igbos are sadists.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mokason288:
Under Jonathan regime

There was never a point in time were Nigeria passport was rank first in Africa, stop lying.

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by treesun: 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
od501:

This same passport that will take them like forever to process. Small yash always wan Shake!!

Aregbesola is a failure!
Re: Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others by iLegendd(m): 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mokason288:
Under Jonathan regime

In summary, Buhari and APC took us to the promise land. We deserve worse. Yemen and Somalia should be ahead of us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each / What Is Really Wrong With Us Ooo?- Nigerian Man Asks Aba Residents / Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.