Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) (55850 Views)

Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government / Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water / I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
One Hallmark Chibuzo Paul has revealed that someone he calls a friend and father poisoned his drink last Sunday night.

"If not GOD and my Mother , I would have been cooling in the Mortuary by now! I call him my friend and father , I trusted him so much , But HE POISONED my Drink last night Sunday 13th n I pooed blood til 2.am. TRUST ONLY URSELF

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

12 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Mokason288(m): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
I am Igbo

The problem of an Igbo man is another Igbo man

Chibuzo I Thank God for your life

265 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by LeoDeKing: 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Fulani herdsmen and dss again? angry

Buhari is really serious with this his ongoing fulanisation and islamisation of Nigeria. undecided

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Toktee(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mokason288:
I am Igbo

Have been saying this here for a while but no one believe me.

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by LeoDeKing: 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
Mokason288:
I am Igbo

[/s]
Shut up.

We igbos know the fulanisation and islamisation agenda by Buhari and his jihadist herdsmen.

54 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Mokason288(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Shut up.

We igbos know the fulanisation and islamisation agenda by Buhari and his jihadist herdsmen.
How old are you?

152 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Boogyman557: 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
Holly Gram cool thank JAH 4 ur Life MAN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

6 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mokason288:
I am Igbo

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by tillaman(m): 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
The hate is real out there man

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by BILL10: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
My guy thank God say you know die o...na that your friend for first type "gone too soon" for all social media, even cry pass your family members....Loyal and trust worthy friends are scarce like electricity supply for naija.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Jaydot01: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Such a wicked world. Trust no one cry.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by butpro(m): 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
You are lucky.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by rowosky(m): 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Sorry, but how did he come to the conclusion that the drink was poisoned. The story is incomplete and confusing.

marcdv:
thank God for life
Mf, if you know your games are 100% sure like you said. Why not introduce all your family members to betting and help them with your sure odds undecided

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by chrisifeanyi: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Reasons I don't keep friends. I only have colleagues and business associates and we don't drink together.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by badboyTee(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Igbo kwenu it can't pass your doings

6 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Randal: 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nawao
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Frenemies........

[img]https://i./3OK0n.gif[/img]

Rule Number Three:
never trust nobody
Your moms'll set that ass up, properly gassed up
Hoodied and masked up, shit, for that fast buck
She be laying in the bushes to light that ass up

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Jayrockk: 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
For this life shine ya eyes o shocked shocked & no dey show urself. No be everybody like ur progress

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by truthCoder: 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
How did you know?

Was there an hidden camera? Did he personally confess?

Or were you told by a pastor or imam?

How you knew is the most vital piece of information

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Fulani herdsmen and dss again? angry

Buhari is really serious with this his ongoing fulanisation and islamisation of Nigeria. undecided

Oga respect your old age haba

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Sultty(m): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
this is how God will expose my frenemies while preserving my life

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by toujurs: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Oh its now you realised. Trust no bastard. That is why when i hear these ladies saying bestie, his my bestie. Like what tha Bleep... These bitches can't be ever wise. You know right undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by EdgarBounce(m): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Omg
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Mooh247: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
lipsrsealed

Blood pooing vampire

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by bigdammyj: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Noted
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by illicit(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
U did not die nah
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by DMerciful(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
How did he poison your drink?

Half baked story!

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akin Abayomi: Lagos Coronavirus Cases May Rise To 39,000 / Argentine Doctor Arrested For Masturbating While Checking Patient's Private Part / Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.