Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

15 Year Old Nanny Recounts How She Strangled Her Madam's Baby To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15 Year Old Nanny Recounts How She Strangled Her Madam's Baby To Death (524 Views)

15 Year Old Nanny Recounts How She Strangled Her Madam's Baby To Death / "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano / Precious Maureen Ewuru Murder: Boyfriend Who Strangled Her In A Hotel Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Year Old Nanny Recounts How She Strangled Her Madam's Baby To Death by Ninhogreat22: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
15 year old nanny recounts how she strangled her madam's baby to death to please her cult group

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HZ9ACa1OoA
Re: 15 Year Old Nanny Recounts How She Strangled Her Madam's Baby To Death by LeoDeKing: 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nanny Chiamaka Odo strangled baby Obiora Ozogolo, hmmm. sad

Chiamaka Odo is expected to have come from billionaire home. Even her employer in Lagos should be a billionaire. Yet out of 15k monthly salary, the billionaire employer has not paid a dime. Hmmm

Anyway, dis one na dem billionaires matter, e no concern me

1 Like

Re: 15 Year Old Nanny Recounts How She Strangled Her Madam's Baby To Death by illicit(m): 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: 15 Year Old Nanny Recounts How She Strangled Her Madam's Baby To Death by Dapson73(m): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
The story is sympathetic.
But what will she be sued for or does the constitution now have provision for witchcraft?

1 Like

Re: 15 Year Old Nanny Recounts How She Strangled Her Madam's Baby To Death by 1850fi: 5:29am On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Nanny Chiamaka Odo strangled baby Obiora Ozogolo, hmmm. sad

Chiamaka Odo is expected to have come from billionaire home. Even her employer in Lagos should be a billionaire. Yet out of 15k monthly salary, the billionaire employer has not paid a dime. Hmmm

Anyway, dis one na dem billionaires matter, e no concern me

[/s]
Re: 15 Year Old Nanny Recounts How She Strangled Her Madam's Baby To Death by Bigpapi: 7:31am On Mar 16, 2022
Wahala......RIP Obiora

1 Like

Re: 15 Year Old Nanny Recounts How She Strangled Her Madam's Baby To Death by dollynnn(f): 8:26am On Mar 16, 2022
Crazy things are happening!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Touch My Phone Screen When Reading Graphic News / Long Live Thomas Sankara !! JUSTICE AT LAST / How Do I Seek Forgiveness For This Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.