Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

"I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano (36775 Views)

Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) / Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Precious Maureen Ewuru Murder: Boyfriend Who Strangled Her In A Hotel Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by benjackugo: 9:42am On Jan 12, 2022
"I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano (Photos)

...Kidnapper demanded N1m ransom from victim's family after burying victim's body in a shallow grave

A 21-year-old kidnapper, Auwal Abdulrasheed, who was arrested by the Kano State Police command has narrated how he abducted, killed a 13-year-old female hawker and demanded N1m ransom from her family after burying her body in a shallow grave, IgbereTV reports.

Spokesman of the command, DSP Abdullahi Haruna Kiyawa, who confirmed the development in a statement on Tuesday, January 11, 2022, said the suspect was arrested on January 9.

The PPRO said that on July 21, 2021, the case of a missing 13-year- old girl named Zuwaira was reported to the police.

"On the 21/06/2021 at about 1000hrs, a report was received from a resident of Tofa Town, Tofa LGA, Kano State that his daughter, Zuwaira, ‘f’, 13 years old, was kidnapped and a ransom of One Million Naira (N1,000,000.00) was demanded and later settled at Four Hundred Thousand Naira (N400,000.00). While negotiating for the ransom, the body of the victim was discovered in an uncompleted building, slaughtered and buried in a shallow grave," the statement reads.

"On receipt of the ugly report, scene was visited, the body was exhumed, examined and confirmed dead by a Medical Doctor and released to the relatives for burial according to Islamic rites.

"The Commissioner of Police, Kano State Command, CP Sama’ila Shu’aibu Dikko, fsi immediately raised and instructed a team of Operation Puff Adder led by SP Shehu Dahiru to arrest the culprits.

"The Puff Adder team swung into action. Sustained efforts and prolonged follow-up led to the arrest of one Auwalu Abdulrashid, alias Lauje, ‘m’, 21 years old, of Tofa Town, Tofa LGA, Kano State at Dan marke village, Dambatta LGA, Kano State on the 09/01/2022, i.e. 202 days after the incident.

"On preliminary investigation, the suspect confessed that, he singlehandedly kidnapped the victim, deceived and took her to an uncompleted building located at Tofa Town, Tofa LGA, Kano State, where he strangled her with her Hijab used knife to slaughtered her throat and buried her in a shallow grave, and then demanded a ransom of One Million Naira (N1,000,000.00) and later settled at Four Hundred Thousand Naira (N400,000.00)"

"The suspect further confessed that, on the 07/06/2021, he kidnapped a younger brother of the victim, one Muttaka, ‘m’, 3 years old at Tofa Town, Tofa LGA, Kano State, demanded a ransom of Two Million Naira (N2,000,000.00), later settled and collected One Hundred Thousand Naira (100,000.00) and abandoned the child at Dawanau Special Primary School, Dawakin Tofa LGA, Kano State."

The spokesperson then disclosed that the police investigations into the case have been concluded, adding that the suspect will soon be charged to court for prosecution.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYn1w8ENy57/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by benjackugo: 9:44am On Jan 12, 2022
More

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by cherishmichael: 9:48am On Jan 12, 2022
See his wicked face, strange mugu.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 12, 2022
But the north is not like this before, there is sharia law. I dont just understand what is now leading them into killing & kidnapping themselves.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by ERockson: 9:51am On Jan 12, 2022
This type of Knife � is what Hausa Fulani use in sluttering people,the trust it More than guns and government is doing nothing about it because it's the welpons of the boys

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 12, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
But the north is not like this before, there is sharia law. I dont just understand what is now leading them into killing & kidnapping themselves.

There's a great deal of unseriousness, mediocrity and hypocrisy in their style of Shariah. If you can't stay true to something, don't expect it to be of true benefit to you.

But it's alright though. For "The Unity" will soon emerge and the New Era is at hand. After he arrives, The Unity will orchestrate the establishment of a New Era where consciousness and guidance will dawn upon the world and the forces of evil will be attacked vigorously

This world is a mess. "The Unity" is coming to save it!

N.B.: The Unity is not Jesus Or Mahdi or Anti Christ undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by airminem(f): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

There's a great deal of unseriousness, mediocrity and hypocrisy in their style of Shariah. If you can't stay true to something, don't expect it to be of true benefit to you.

But it's alright though. For "The Unity" will soon emerge and the New Era is at hand. After he arrives, The Unity will orchestrate the establishment of a New Era where consciousness and guidance will dawn upon the world and the forces of evil will be attacked vigorously

This world is a mess. "The Unity" is coming to save it!

N.B.: The Unity is not Jesus Or Mahdi or Anti Christ undecided
Righteousness i greet you in HD

1 Like

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Dexpro: 10:09am On Jan 12, 2022
What is this country headed?
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by nairavsdollars(f): 10:11am On Jan 12, 2022
Animals..not fit to be among sane people

6 Likes

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:13am On Jan 12, 2022
The evil in the land

1 Like

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Dexpro: 10:15am On Jan 12, 2022
airminem:
Useless afonja has influenced aboki and murder a 13years old wife to a mallam in kano.

Afonjaaa, they are now finding their way to kano to practice their trade(rituals)

RIP to the child
Go get a life.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Christistruth00: 10:16am On Jan 12, 2022
Yinkakolawole:

Drugs

May she RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by LivingSage: 10:20am On Jan 12, 2022
Slaughter him with same knife in return

5 Likes

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by durangokid: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2022
When they were busy killing Igbos and other non Muslims in the North, nobody was arrested or penalized ,they now think killing is a norm , why won't they turn to themselves, the chicken have come back to roast, killing is the norm , they will pay back to the killings of innocent

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Animegirl(f): 10:23am On Jan 12, 2022
Men are wicked, sha.

1 Like

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Jangbajantis: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2022
I wish there's a way to make killers and kidnappers experience the pains of their victims before sentencing them to whatever..

5 Likes

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Danjikanbauchi: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
when there was no Sharia law we all leave in peace you can't differentiate Christians from the Muslims, we all walk together, eat and drink water from each other's house, until Alhaji Bakura from zamfara came with Sharia and there women was advice to wear hijabs to differentiate them from our women during crisis. I can swear to you that what motivated their women to wear hijabs was because they normally kill their ladies during crisis mistaken them to Christians.

At the end Zamfara is at the receiving end today, the evil they celebrated yesteryears because it favour them is today consuming them in thousands.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Coolsperm: 10:51am On Jan 12, 2022
The suspect looks more like a Yoruba Muslim, anyway Aboki Muslims are miners too, rip to the girl

4 Likes

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by TheRealOwner(m): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2022
What a sad story.

Fear North. These people will kill their own people in broad daylight, not to talk of you that is considered an infidel without thinking twice

You kidnapped a hawker and start demanding ₦1M. If her family get spare ₦1M, she go dey hawk??

Brainless, brutal and bereft set of people.

28 Likes

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by airminem(f): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2022
Dexpro:
Go get a life.
You people are good at it, miner
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Dexpro: 11:35am On Jan 12, 2022
airminem:
You people are good at it, miner
I'm not going to get into mindless and childish arguments with a kid.

Remember, sooner or later, be you a male or female, you'll grow old enough to have your seeds scattered around the country.

Then, you'll look down at your folly and realize all you've been doing all along is foolishness.

The earlier we collectively attack this head long without being tribalistic, the better.

My last response to you.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by airminem(f): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
Dexpro:
I'm not going to get into mindless and childish arguments with a kid.

Remember, sooner or later, be you a male or female, you'll grow old enough to have your seeds scattered around the country.

Then, you'll look down at your folly and realize all you've been doing all along is foolishness.

The earlier we collectively attack this head long without being tribalistic, the better.

My last response to you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6283838/woman-slaughters-mother-akwa-ibom

https://www.nairaland.com/6064210/kano-woman-slaughters-son-like

https://www.nairaland.com/6069034/kano-woman-locked-up-husband

.......Get a life
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by excomarow(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nawa... Things are happening in this country
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Farid24224(m): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
F
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by BigDawsNet: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
angry Tru Tru

Which country is the safest?

Like for Nigeria

Share for Yemen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by cyrusmillz: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
The kind of news emanating from every region of the country these days is so unsettling . WTF is going on .

2 Likes

Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Farid24224(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
So sad...May her soul rest in perfect peace...Amin ya rabbi...

Send the culprit to meet God... angry
Re: "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano by Farid24224(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kdj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Pays Assassin N7000 To Kill Her Husband In Yola / Fire Outbreak At NNPC Depot Minna While People Were Scooping Fuel (photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.