Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) (57983 Views)

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) / Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by maticar: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=after4 post=111069423][/quote]
Scatter his lebe

The dolt na confirm prick
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Tarzan360(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
christejames:
I don't envy Soludo one bit...

The bulk lies on him on how to transform Anambra with his magic wand. It will be difficult but with determination and tenacity it can be done.

One thing Soludo should embark on is aggressive road dualisation in Anambra state especially in the major cities of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi.
You are a leader!! You can see development from far

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by danngnews: 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
SlyDev:
Vision 2070 Biafra scam

Where are you always this sad?

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
A new era
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by BabaO2: 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
fear of unknown gun men.The state is not safe.
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
See where dem hide the Nigerian flag
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Bantu10: 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Matured men

No unnecessary money wasting and stupid parades as witnessed here in Lagos

Nice one

I congratulate the outgoing governor , chief Willie obiano for a successful tenure.

I also congratulate the incoming governor , the prof himself, Chukwuma Charles Soludo and I wish him a successful tenure .

May your reign as the governor of Anambra bring peace and more progress to the already blessed state.

I wish you well sir

You are the only afonja on NL with sense. Bless you bother man

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by naikeboy(m): 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Very matured and simple handover no be the once way day fight to do am

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
BluntNigerian:

The Official Ceremony will happen on Thursday 17th March.
Na that one go carry the whole noise.

Nah, there'll be no ceremony
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by drnoel: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
jerseyboy:
Igbo Amaka
Best of luck guys.

What does Igbo amaka have anything to do with the news in question?
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
christejames:

The bulk lies on him on how to transform Anambra with his magic wand. It will be difficult but with determination and tenacity it can be done.

One thing Soludo should embark on is aggressive road dualisation in Anambra state especially in the major cities of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi.
Aggressive road construction is badly needed in Anambra at the moment.
Roads, flyovers, bridges, Lane markings, street lights, traffic lights, covered drainages and landscaping .

Both major and inner city roads of Awka, Onithsa and Nnewi.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Broveens42(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ndi íkē ndi íkē !
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
I honestly wish Chukwuma Charles Soludo could be our president in 2023
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by collagiatepaper: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Your enugu state is in shambles with roads in enugu metropolis in total mess and dilapidated, but you are here deceiving yourself about a progressive Anambra. Enugu is still battling with ordinary portable drinking water since it was created, most enugu residents go for days without bathing,, but you aren't worried. Use this time you are wasting to kick Ugwuanyi to fix your backward state and also start working on who will succeed him. Anambra has got it right in all areas of development including roads and infrastructures, international airport, international conventioncentre, etc, Soludo is coming to up the game, so focus your attention on your state

christejames:

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Maybeta(m): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Congrats governor Soludo!!!!
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by weljewel: 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Praise God
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by gotnel: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
Congratulations, Governor Soludo solutions.
May your reign bring success to Anambra state and Nigeria.
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
SlyDev:
Vision 2070 Biafra scam

Frustration is real
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
simpleseyi:

Yet, you and your parents are praying and fasting to die in Lagos

Dude check the statistics, the number of igbos coming to Lagos in the last 20years has started dropping drastically that is why the IGR numbers in Anambra is going up. People are looking eastwards, and also not that the people trooping to Lagos every day going by the number of gwongworo trucks we see in Agege, Ijora and the ones in Lekki are those foreigners from Niger and Chad and their numbers are increasing(all the theft of manhole covers and all the traffic robberies are traced to them). Igbos are not your worry

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Duru009(m): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Solodu will certainly switch to PDP.....
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Cantonese: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
No time to waste!
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by izubext007: 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
From the better to the best

Better ( Obiano )>>>>>>>>>>>>Best ( Soludo )

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by aspabay(m): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Matured men

Nice one

I congratulate the outgoing governor , chief Willie obiano for a successful tenure.

I also congratulate the incoming governor , the prof himself, Chukwuma Charles Soludo and I wish him a successful tenure .

May your reign as the governor of Anambra bring peace and more progress to the already blessed state.

I wish you well sir

I am glad that Lagos is always the standard for everything in this country.

I'll remind you this post later.
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Bigheart042(m): 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
This prayers will come from DOT NATION..
our blood never lie..
Iseee to your prayers

PrinceOfLagos:
Matured men

Nice one

I wish you well sir
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Ijawblooded: 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
Is agbada now an Igbo wear?
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Shellsploit:
Amazing development!

At least make person hear word for siren woow woow woow every day for umueri aguleri road sef lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

See as umukalagu road be, yet he plies that same road everyday with his convoy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Igbo kwenu wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
ibo man like you fooling himself and claiming what he's not.

Ibo offline, Yoruba online.
I told him last month to check his DNA he is not yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks President Buhari (Pictured) / Isa Pantami Kisses Tinubu's Certificate Of Return (Pictures) / The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.