Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

I Feel Weak And Sleep A Lot Could This Be.... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Feel Weak And Sleep A Lot Could This Be.... (459 Views)

I Feel Weak, Thin All The Time... Please Help / Please Help, I'm Always Fatigued And I Sleep A lot. / Ladies In The House! Do You Feel Weak After Your Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Weak And Sleep A Lot Could This Be.... by nwikpab: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Everyone in this life has one problem or the other. Now this is mine
I will always sleep in class and church. This started in my nursery days. It graduated to secondary and hitherto, I still feel weak and sleep in church and lecture hall.
Although I have finished my HND education, I am not impressed with my life. I did part time and the lectures were horrible plus sleeping, I literally gained nothing. I have decided to go back to school next year for another course to supplement what I studied but I still feel this weakness in my body. Concentration is a different thing altogether and I sleep a lot. I will pick a book to read and after two sentences, I will doze off. I am angry at myself.
I am not making progress in my writing business because I lack the writers creative mindset.
I treat malaria and typhoid and most times my head becomes so hot that I feel like liquid moving in a narrow pipe.
Who has experienced this in life and how did you get off it.
I love to be going out but don't normally do that. In fact, I can stay indoors sleeping from morning to night.
I feel I am dying slowly.

Could this be laziness?
Re: I Feel Weak And Sleep A Lot Could This Be.... by shuttox: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
Malaria
Re: I Feel Weak And Sleep A Lot Could This Be.... by nwikpab: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
shuttox:
Malaria
I treat malaria almost every two weeks and then you will observe the symptoms again. I don tire ni.
Re: I Feel Weak And Sleep A Lot Could This Be.... by Arda1000(m): 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Might be narcolepsy.
Do you by any chance hallucinate during the day?
Re: I Feel Weak And Sleep A Lot Could This Be.... by OfficialCribMD: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
You said you treat malaria every two weeks, were you diagnosed or you've been doing self diagnosis? I think you should go for general body check up. In case you have any health related questions, you can do so here https://cribmd.com/
Re: I Feel Weak And Sleep A Lot Could This Be.... by nwikpab: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Arda1000:
Might be narcolepsy.
Do you by any chance hallucinate during the day?

No, I don't hallucinate. But some form of liquid moving or being extracted from my head.
Re: I Feel Weak And Sleep A Lot Could This Be.... by nwikpab: 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
OfficialCribMD:
You said you treat malaria every two weeks, were you diagnosed or you've been doing self diagnosis? I think you should go for general body check up. In case you have any health related questions, you can do so here https://cribmd.com/

I was diagnosed. How much do you think will be the cost of the general body checkup.
Re: I Feel Weak And Sleep A Lot Could This Be.... by obajohn(m): 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
nwikpab:

I was diagnosed. How much do you think will be the cost of the general body checkup.

Hi, we have the equipments that will diagnose various forms of ailments. We will treat them via Traditional Chinese Medicine way.
Chat me up on WhatsApp 08087106722

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Private Laboratories Always Do This? / Skin Tag Removal / Benefits Of Liquid Soap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.