Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,365 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Advice Needed. I Don't Think I've Done Wrong. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed. I Don't Think I've Done Wrong. (123 Views)

So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? / How Can I Reverse A Bitcoin Transaction I Think I've Been Scammed / Cash Network CPA Account Needed, I Will Buy At A Good Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed. I Don't Think I've Done Wrong. by JagaLove: 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
I work in a factory where they produce water. The guy I used to work with took a 15000 loan from me to settle his Madam (the owner of the truck we use in delivering water) and it'll be 3 weeks on Thursday since he took it promising he'll pay today, he'll pay tomorrow whereas I need the money urgently. To cut the long story short, I sensed he's trying to be sneaky and avoid payment so I told the Matter to the CSO of the company and he's agreed to pay Thursday or Friday. Have I done wrong?
Re: Advice Needed. I Don't Think I've Done Wrong. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
why would you even care, so long as what you did solved the issue at hand?

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Most Real Estate Marketers Struggle / What Are The Benefits Of After Shave Balm For Men By Bevel? / 3 Ways Proven To Make Money Online In Nigeria 2022.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.