Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? (1963 Views)

Have I Just Been Scammed By A Shipping Company? / Advice Needed. I Don't Think I've Done Wrong. / Have I Been SCAMED? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by iLegendd(m): 11:27am On Mar 04, 2021
The reason my last thread, where I revealed how to multiply your PayPal fund via Binance, was deleted is unknown to me. I revealed something worth 1 million.

After 4 years and some months on this forum, I have realized most of my meaningful threads, where I teach things that'll change lives, get deleted, but the ones I'm just catching cruise don't get deleted.

I can confidently say the following

1. The government doesn't want you to succeed.
2. The bank doesn't want you you to succeed.
3. CBN doesn't want you to succeed.
4. Nairaland, of all places, still doesn't want you to succeed.

Why doesn't the government want you to succeed?

If you make it financially, you'll be uncontrollable and above the law just like them.

When everyone in a country becomes above the law, the leaders feel threatened and powerless.

Money gives power, not just position. The government doesn't want you to have that power.

Why doesn't the CBN/bank want you to succeed?

It's because if you succeed, you'll become wiser and probably move most of your portfolio into digital currency like crypto.

They'll try to block all means to make sure you don't leave them to digital asset or become wiser with your money.

Why doesn't Nairaland like meaningful threads that'll change lives?

1. Meaningful threads don't get enough traffic.
2. Meaningful threads make you wiser and from there, you may start making money and if you start making money, you'll not have much time to be roaming around Nairaland fighting and abusing people.

Just imagine everyone on Nairaland is wise and is making money online. That means there will be no/less fight, abuses, and conflict. This will reduce the traffic and engagement on Nairaland.

So, what some of the mods do is to remove threads that will make you wiser than you currently are.

Truth be told, they are doing the right things because if you and everyone come get sense now come dey make money online, you go dey too occupied with money making and won't be bothered with all the fun and drama anymore and if this happens, Nairaland will lose traffic = less money.

Nairaland is a business and the owner doesn't want to lose money even though he acts as if he doesn't care about money.

In summary, the government, CBN, bank, Nairaland, etc. are all businesses and they are all after more money and dominance while keeping you poor and dependent on them.

They don't want your financial freedom. As I said earlier, they are doing the right things. It's left with you to also do the right things.

Everyone on Earth is doing the right thing — it all depends the angle you're viewing it from.

So, I'm not angry my meaningful thread yesterday was deleted, I'm only angry only 1,000 people viewed that thread before it was deleted. I won't repost, but be rest assured I turned 93k to 105k in less than 1 minute.

If I had used the 105k to buy a coin/crypto on Binance, the money will multiple to 200k in days or weeks — depending on the person's crypto trading ability.

So, no one gives a f*ck about you and people will do anything possible to hoard information from you. You may even be shocked another Nairalander reported that thread to be deleted because I revealed the exact information they are using to enrich themselves for free.

People are just wicked and I think it's not their fault — it's my fault.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2021
iLegendd these a very interesting allegations by the way, never came across the topic anyways.

But nobody is bullying Dangote now. Lols

I guess it's a matter of interest for those who deleted the topic.

Nevertheless be rest assured that whoever is interested in searching for truth, will always find.

1 Like

Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by Macgyver1: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
iLegendd:
The reason my last thread, where I revealed how to multiply your PayPal fund via Binance, was deleted is unknown to me. I revealed something worth 1 million.

After 4 years and some months on this forum, I have realized most of my meaningful threads, where I teach things that'll change lives, get deleted, but the ones I'm just catching cruise don't get deleted.

If you make it financially, you'll be uncontrollable and above the law just like them.

When everyone in a country becomes above the law, the leaders feel threatened and powerless.

Money gives power, not just position. The government doesn't want you to have that power.

It's because if you succeed, you'll become wiser and probably move most of your portfolio into digital currency like crypto.

They'll try to block all means to make sure you don't leave them to digital asset or become wiser with your money.

2. Meaningful threads make you wiser and from there, you may start making money and if you start making money, you'll not have much time to be roaming around Nairaland fighting and abusing people.

Just imagine everyone on Nairaland is wise and is making money online. That means there will be no/less fight, abuses, and conflict. This will reduce the traffic and engagement on Nairaland.

So, what some of the mods do is to remove threads that will make you wiser than you currently are.

Truth be told, they are doing the right things because if you and everyone come get sense now come dey make money online, you go dey too occupied with money making and won't be bothered with all the fun and drama anymore and if this happens, Nairaland will lose traffic = less money.

Nairaland is a business and the owner doesn't want to lose money even though he acts as if he doesn't care about money.

In summary, the government, CBN, bank, Nairaland, etc. are all businesses and they are all after more money and dominance while keeping you poor and dependent on them.

They don't want your financial freedom. As I said earlier, they are doing the right things. It's left with you to also do the right things.

Everyone on Earth is doing the right thing — it all depends the angle you're viewing it from.

So, I'm not angry my meaningful thread yesterday was deleted, I'm only angry only 1,000 people viewed that thread before it was deleted. I won't repost, but be rest assured I turned 93k to 105k in less than 1 minute.

If I had used the 105k to buy a coin/crypto on Binance, the money will multiple to 200k in days or weeks — depending on the person's crypto trading ability.

So, no one gives a f*ck about you and people will do anything possible to hoard information from you. You may even be shocked another Nairalander reported that thread to be deleted because I revealed the exact information they are using to enrich themselves for free.

Boss can I please send you a DM, I really need the PayPal binance hint.
Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by Reex12(m): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
YAHOO BOY cool
Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
iLegendd these a very interesting allegations by the way, never came across the topic anyways.

Nevertheless be rest assured that whoever is interested in searching for truth, will always find.
Dont mind that dude! He has successfully typed an epistle of humongous nonsense and he has no shame.
Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
iLegendd:

You have successfully typed an epistle of humongous nonsense.
Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by Asadujames202(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
iLegendd:

Everyone on Earth is doing the right thing — it all depends on the angle you're viewing it from.

So, I'm not angry my meaningful thread yesterday was deleted, I'm only angry only 1,000 people viewed that thread before it was deleted. I won't repost but be rest assured I turned 93k to 105k in less than 1 minute.

So, no one gives a f*CK about you and people will do anything possible to hoard information from you. You may even be shocked another Nairalander reported that thread to be deleted because I revealed the exact information they are using to enrich themselves for free.

This port Harcourt rat

Why constitute nuisance on nairaland

With your poorly constructed grammar
Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by iLegendd(m): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

100% correct.

4 Likes

Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by iLegendd(m): 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
Reex12:
YAHOO BOY

Welcome
Macgyver1:

Boss can I please send you a DM, I really need the PayPal binance hint.

No go area.
Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by iLegendd(m): 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by Reex12(m): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
iLegendd:

Welcome
sarcasm bro hwfa are your books on amazon yet?
Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by iLegendd(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by iLegendd(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
Reex12:
sarcasm bro hwfa are your books on amazon yet?

No go area. I don't really like talking about such anymore. My apologies.

1 Like

Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by mezico96(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
iLegendd:

I've been following your thread since I came across you on NL and its been educative and eye-opening... I really want to learn from you.

God bless and empower you

3 Likes

Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by pabon(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
You could do the same thread again but post it in the business section. I think the mods there might be kinder. But what do I know? It would definitely be fun to learn any means to make money.
Do consider this option

1 Like

Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by Macgyver1: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
iLegendd:

No go area.

Okay
Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by niyilolawa34798: 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
:
Welcomesarcasm bro hwfa are your books on amazon yet?
Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
iLegendd:

Omo my guy don vex, but think about it, meaningful threads never make fp, only useless trash that causes tribal clashes and all.
Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
Asadujames202:

This port Harcourt rat

Why constitute nuisance on nairaland

With your poorly constructed grammar
Are you better than him, you are obviously one of the mentally deranged on this forum.

1 Like

Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by Reex12(m): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
iLegendd:

No go area. I don't really like talking about such anymore. My apologies.
lol no p my man
Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by Pk01(m): 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
illegend=meedon..keep the good work..man
Can i send a dm?..
Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv

One of the few times you have made sense thoroughly in your post..
Really surprised that it is not your usual self aggrandisement and bla bla bla cappings..
As for your deleted thread.. Try and petition Lala.. make em explain why... cox e be like say some clowns dn dey become Mods this days, hence the rate in which disgusting threads make Fp while sensible ones like the one you posted (I didn't see it personally thou) was deleted..

1 Like

Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by Mide3367: 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by iLegendd(m): 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
There are only four people on Earth that want you to be rich or wealthy.

1. Your parents (family — though not all of them)
2. A girlfriend who loves extorting you (or a wife to be)
3. Owners of airlines
4. People who sell or offer expensive services (luxuries)

Apart from these four people, the rest want you to be poor. Yes, they truly do. The government, bank, schools, social media, CBN, Nairaland, etc.

Even bus transportation companies want you poor. Why? If you become so rich, you'll either use your own convoy or use plane to travel.

Schools want you financially and intellectually poor. Why? If you become rich or smart, you won't even consider school, but focus on your talent/investment.

Schools hate people like Bill Gate, Mark Zuckerberg, etc. for being wise and for dropping out.

Oh, iLegend wants you to be rich too — so you can easily afford any of his books/products.

Unfortunately, the rest of the world want you poor to avoid oppression, losing power to you, and many other hidden agendas. This world is filled with hidden agendas.

So, be wise and work on your finances day and night until you succeed. No two ways about it.

Work your ass off at first — but be smart while doing it.

I worked my ass off 5 years ago (while ignoring the side talks) and this is why I sleep my ass off while snoring like a king who just escaped being oppressed by the government/opposition.

9 Likes

Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by Mide3367: 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
iLegendd:
There are only four people on Earth that want you to be rich or wealthy.

1. Your parents (family — through not all of them)
2. A girlfriend who loves extorting you (or a wife to be)
3. Owners of airlines
4. People who sell or offer expensive services (luxuries)

Apart from these four people, the rest want you to be poor. Yes, they truly do. The government, bank, schools, social media, CBN, Nairaland, etc.

Even bus transportation companies want you poor. Why? If you become so rich, you'll either use your own convoy or use plane to travel.

Schools want you financially and intellectually poor. Why? If you become rich or smart, you won't even consider school, but focus on your talent/investment.

Schools hate people like Bill Gate, Mark Zuckerberg, etc. for being wise and for dropping out.

Oh, iLegend wants you to be rich too — so you can easily afford any of his books/products.

Unfortunately, the rest of the world want you poor to avoid oppression, losing power to you, and many other hidden agendas. This world is filled with hidden agendas.

So, be wise and work on your finances day and night until you succeed. No two ways about it.

Work your ass off at first — but be smart while doing it.

I worked my ass off 5 years ago (while ignoring the side talks) and this is why I sleep my ass off while snoring like a king who just escaped being oppressed by the government/opposition.
Mr iLegendd, show us the way to financial freedom. Not everyone can write book neither can everyone trade crypto. If u have any other legitimate way, charge for the master class and people will pay for it. Be it virtual or physical

1 Like

Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by OGWILLS123: 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mide3367:
Mr iLegendd, show us the way to financial freedom. Not everyone can write book neither can everyone trade crypto. If u have any other legitimate way, charge for the master class and people will pay for it. Be it virtual or physical
You wan follow that clown undecided
Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by Mide3367: 11:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
OGWILLS123:
You wan follow that clown undecided
lol I am serious
Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by Adasun(m): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2021
thanks legend
Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by Galacious1: 11:50am On Mar 06, 2021
iLegendd -- Wish I discovered KDP while you were still teaching. You're one of the good ones here.
Re: So, What Have I Done Wrong Again? by AlphaSoul: 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
iLegendd:

+1... Word!
For goodness sake... Kilode?

I've been using NL for 16 years or since 2005 and there are sabotages that I have noticed here too but not necessarily from Seun. Some mods were removed from NL in the past for sabotaging this website.

I think Seun should organise regular monthly Zoom meetings with the users of NL to determine the way forward, and get useful intelligence info/strategies from NL users that would help to identify sabotage on NL by either some users or a few mods in order to create sanity. The customer (or NL user) is KING!

If you're certain it is not the very
annoying anti-spam bot that hid
the useful post you made on
NL... Then can you post the info on your personal Website iLegendd?
Then share the Weblink on your
NL thread.

It would be appreciated a million
times by many folks.

Merci!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Set Up A Tv - Viewing Centre? / How You Can Start A Lucrative Business From Cleaning Homes, Offices And More… / Help! Bank Wants To Finish My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.