Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,375 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine (27426 Views)

Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) / Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine / Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 16, 2022
Northernblood5:
White men are different.They are indirectly presenting themselves as a sacrificial lamb to lure Putin to make mistake of his life by dragging big boys into the matter. This is dedication towards Justice

If you search deep what a Black nigerian man problem with West is, you will discover " ENVY" .They deceive themselves, encouraging themselves with these sayings "Black slaves built the West and EU" " They stole our resources to develop " cheesy grin cheesy, Losers always find who to blame for their woes. They never try discover the source of their problem (Voting Criminal) and find solution to it.

They will never accept that it is their corrupt Chiefs that bundled Other Black Africans and sold as slaves to whites.

They will never accept that it is their corrupt and senseless Leaders that allows Whites to buy or take oil in Awoof (if it even exist).

Even if you press reset button today, Blacks will still be behind. Look at Japan and Germany after WW2 end and look at them today.

Rossikke is coming for you!
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Kaytixy: 9:09am On Mar 16, 2022
God please touch Putin heart so that e go fire and kill these people for me. I want the war to be bigger than what it is now.
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Great0ne1: 9:11am On Mar 16, 2022
Northernblood5:
White men are different.They are indirectly presenting themselves as a sacrificial lamb to lure Putin to make mistake of his life by dragging big boys into the matter. This is dedication towards Justice

If you search deep what a Black nigerian man problem with West is, you will discover " ENVY" .They deceive themselves, encouraging themselves with these sayings "Black slaves built the West and EU" " They stole our resources to develop " cheesy grin cheesy, Losers always find who to blame for their woes. They never try discover the source of their problem (Voting Criminal) and find solution to it.

They will never accept that it is their corrupt Chiefs that bundled Other Black Africans and sold as slaves to whites.

They will never accept that it is their corrupt and senseless Leaders that allows Whites to buy or take oil in Awoof (if it even exist).

Even if you press reset button today, Blacks will still be behind. Look at Japan and Germany after WW2 end and look at them today.
You have a point about black men not doing enough to build there home, but America International policy, reeks of evil and totally different from your idea of America or what they portray themselves to be.
A quick example. United States of America has lifted the SANCTIONS he placed on Venezuela in other for them to be able to buy Venezuela oil and gas, after placing sanctions on Russia. The same idiots have the guts to threaten India and china with sanctions if they buy cheap Russia oil and gas. Did you see the double standard here ? How can they lift sanctions on country, whenever it favours them ? How can you threaten an independent nation with sanctions, prohibiting them from participating on international trade, while you go at the back and lift sanction on Venezuela, so you can buy from them ? Who gave America right to dictate who to buy from and who not to buy from ? This is just a tip of the many evil and double standard we are seeing from us . Saudi Arabia has threatened they will dish us dollar and do business with Chinese yuan . This is a good development for me.
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by 24brains(m): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2022
[quote author=Northernblood5 post=111067573]White men are different.They are indirectly presenting themselves as a sacrificial lamb to lure Putin to make mistake of his life by dragging big boys into the matter. This is dedication towards Justice

[b]

They will never accept that it is their corrupt and senseless Leaders that allows Whites to buy or take oil in Awoof (if it even exist). gbamsolutely!! Always speaking my mind. Make i rest jor, You are now my mouth piece.
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Mysticwebb: 9:14am On Mar 16, 2022
bakar007:

They went there on their own accord, if they die there nothing will happen, it a war zone , and again believe before going there , there a surely channel of communication with the Russians if you don't know. They didn't get there with cars ,it through flight and Russian controls that airspace for now.
You didn't read they went there in train.

1 Like

Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Highman56: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2022
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2022
FanOfMyself:

I think it's PHP, I might be wrong though.
Are you the same person as iyaebe/zzor wink
Yeah php I think..no we are not the same person..
Why do you guys always say the same thing?
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:27am On Mar 16, 2022
GardenOfG :Dod:

Hahaha.... You are funny sha.
I suppose you are a slay girl... Na so them dey admire old men of their father's age. grin
See problem oo..be truthful now..are they cute or not?
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by 24brains(m): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2022
Great0ne1:

You have a point about black men not doing enough to build there home, but America International policy, reeks of evil and totally different from your idea of America or what they portray themselves to be.
A quick example. United States of America has lifted the SANCTIONS he placed on Venezuela in other for them to be able to buy Venezuela oil and gas. Who gave America right to dictate who to buy from and who not to buy from?
and who gave Russia right to dictate to UKRAINE who to and who not to associate with? sense seem far from you out of envy.

1 Like

Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by MrDebonair: 9:33am On Mar 16, 2022
Bloggersp:
All those military equipments and personnel you Stated up there would be useless in world war III
A nuclear war is inevitable in ww3 and the whole of NATO combined knows they are not ready for a nuclear war with Russia

They are ready for nuclear war with your Russia. Just that they don't want to waste your life like Putin wants to.
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by ButterBurger: 9:34am On Mar 16, 2022
A bait to fish putin
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Truvelisback(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2022
luluosas:
If Putin is man enough, let him bomb their meeting place and wait for the result. Russia will experience reset to default with urgency
Nothing go happen. Weren't they aware that there is war there?
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Truvelisback(m): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2022
I hope they are not trying to Putin stubborness in Zelensky.
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by ProphetJeroboam: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2022
Kenpaly:
They should advice that comedia to accept putin's demand so that war can stop.
Comedian* If you’re going to mock the President of a whole nation, check your spellings.
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by MrDebonair: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2022
Putin Russia already has a hook to his jaw. What he needs to do next is to drag his sympathizers like Iran, China, Turkey, Ethiopia etc to fight Israel.

Russia is doomed for destruction. Just a matter of time.
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Bloggersp: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2022
MrDebonair:

They are ready for nuclear war with your Russia. Just that they don't want to waste your life like Putin wants to.
but they could waste lives of children and women in Iraq, lybia Venezuela e.t.c, hypocrites, i hope the next slave trade starts from your house.
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by tonididdy(m): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2022
If missile hit their convoy now... Dem go say na Russia fire am
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Great0ne1: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2022
24brains:
and who gave Russia right to dictate to UKRAINE who to and who not to associate with? sense seem far from you out of envy.
Of course, some okpo like you, will never get educated, no matter the efforts. If you are not a DUMBOLA, you should be worried about the danger UK and US poses to humanity, with there indiscriminate funding of bioweapons lab, as was discovered in ukraine. But your too stupid to see that.
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by MrDebonair: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2022
Bloggersp:
but they could waste lives of children and women in Iraq, lybia Venezuela e.t.c, hypocrites, i hope the next slave trade starts from your house.

Haha. You are so pained. Children of Hate. It's Libya not lybia. If slave trade starts from my house your entire household and generation will be my slave. Fact.

My initial statement is based on biblical scripture Ezekiel 38-39. You are not learned, not educable and lack basic comprehension skills to follow logical discussion. Events around Russia, Iran and Israel in the present time points in that direction. Just a matter of time.

I have not used any foul or abusive or insulting language but you have shown you can't engage in a meaningful discussion without using derogatory language, typical nairalander. I have replied you in the language you best understand. I will not engage you further with my precious time. Good luck with your life.
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by tradepunter: 10:04am On Mar 16, 2022
yanabasee:
I'm sure this is the meeting that caused Zelenskiy to have a double thought towards joining NATO...

Nonsense he said what he said before they arrived... Someone is under intense stress and you take every word he says, even tho it said under stress...

This was his position after the meeting... Research una no go research.... Just to blab blab blab

Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by blkmum700: 10:14am On Mar 16, 2022
luluosas:
If Putin is man enough, let him bomb their meeting place and wait for the result. Russia will experience reset to default with urgency

They are inside a bunker ,let them show up at the war front , they become a legitimate target, they knew its risky that’s why they are inside a bunker.
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by 24brains(m): 10:17am On Mar 16, 2022
Great0ne1:

Of course, some okpo like you, will never get educated, no matter the efforts. If you are not a DUMBOLA, you should be worried about the danger UK and US poses to humanity, with there indiscriminate funding of bioweapons lab, as was discovered in ukraine. But your too stupid to see that.
you are too dumb to believe this base less russia claims. Putin has been lying since the onset of this invasion, staging a false flag pretex.
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2022
FanOfMyself:

You are naive.

He is not just naive, that's a slowpoke. There is a very big difference.
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2022
Kaytixy:
God please touch Putin heart so that e go fire and kill these people for me. I want the war to be bigger than what it is now.

Because nothing important is going on in your life right now abi? No need to pray such prayer, sniper is not that expensive. You can fade to oblivion alone.
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2022
Great0ne1:

A quick example. United States of America has lifted the SANCTIONS he placed on Venezuela in other for them to be able to buy Venezuela oil and gas, after placing sanctions on Russia. The same idiots have the guts to threaten India and china with sanctions if they buy cheap Russia oil and gas. Did you see the double standard here ? How can they lift sanctions on country, whenever it favours them ? How can you threaten an independent nation with sanctions, prohibiting them from participating on international trade, while you go at the back and lift sanction on Venezuela, so you can buy from them ? Who gave America right to dictate who to buy from and who not to buy from ? This is just a tip of the many evil and double standard we are seeing from us . Saudi Arabia has threatened they will dish us dollar and do business with Chinese yuan . This is a good development for me.

It is understandable or even justifiable for people to do certain selfish things to favour their household or perhaps race. But the tragedy of the black man is that they are so stupid and inhumane to the point of doing these things only to the detriment of their race (that is they still end up the biggest losers . And to make things double worse, they go ahead to point their daft, hollow accusing fingers at Americans for their own mistakes and unreasonable selfishness. Blame yourselves not Americans.
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by dapolaw(m): 10:31am On Mar 16, 2022
Saddam and Ghadaffi were killed even there was attempt on Assad of Syria's life.

AirFireEarthH20:

No one kills the Head of State of any country; no one can do that esp in this situation. I don't understand why you people always pray for bad thing that'll affect the whole world.
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Great0ne1: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2022
hornetclair:

It is understandable or even justifiable for people to do certain selfish things to favour their household or perhaps race. But the tragedy of the black man is that they are so stupid and inhumane to the point of doing these things only to the detriment of their race (that is they still end up the biggest losers . And to make things double worse, they go ahead to point their daft, hollow accusing fingers at Americans for their own mistakes and unreasonable selfishness. Blame yourselves not Americans.
Well said though. The only society a black man cares about, is his immediate family. Very unfortunate
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You don't expect a bully to touch who's stronger than him...
He can only scream and wail but no action.. grin

Clearly you have zero knowledge of current affairs you're and posting nonsense up and down. Wasting your youth. Hope you won't regret your actions in 5 years.
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by fk001(m): 10:42am On Mar 16, 2022
Northernblood5:

Are you a white man or a black man? Let's start from there
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by AngelicBeing: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2022
shocked
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2022
Reinaldo:

Clearly you have zero knowledge of current affairs you're and posting nonsense up and down. Wasting your youth. Hope you won't regret your actions in 5 years.
Tell that to him..
How is that your business...say this when you stop feeding from momma's pot..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plasma Treatment For COVID-19: Donald Trump Announces Approval / Senate Staffer Who Filmed Public Sex In Congress Ousted From Ben Cardin's Office / Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.