Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine (27470 Views)

Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) / Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine / Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by tamdun: 11:06am On Mar 16, 2022
FanOfMyself:

You are really foolish and there's nothing you can't do for clout or attention.
People are talking about war and saving lives and you are talking about hair and cuteness.
Jobless girl
The guy is still suffering from mental slavery
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Boss469(m): 11:08am On Mar 16, 2022
This is what Putin want

Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by FanOfMyself: 11:13am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah php I think..no we are not the same person..
Why do you guys always say the same thing?
Because you talk like her.
Be rest assured that your secrets are safe with me. You can confide in me. Game? smiley
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Princedapace(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2022
ChangetheChange:

If Russia missile kill those 3 presidents,boom war don start for Europe be dat, all man to his tent.
Even Chima will disown Russia over such act.

That is what NATO wants, so the world war 3 starts.
Putin and a financially crippled and poorly trained Russia Army would avoid such escalation cos do they don't intend to go to war against a military alliance of 30 different countries (NATO including United States) at the same time that has more than 20,000 war planes and over 3 million active military personnel far far more than Russian military
That will be sucide on the path of Putin and Russia

U people just make me laugh. How can u be comparing one country with 30 countries? That means that one country is really strong.

Also, NATO didnt wait for Libya to strike any NATO allie before they sent war jets to destroy Gadaffi. So, why hasnt NATO done same to Russia? Russia invaded another country is occupying their towns and killing people, yet, NATO has refused to fight Russia. But NATO fought Afganistan and Libya even when Libya didnt touch another country or attacked any NATO country. Can u really see that they are the ones scared of Russia because if Russia were to be a small country, lol, NATO would have invaded it since.
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Princedapace(m): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2022
Northernblood5:
White men are different.They are indirectly presenting themselves as a sacrificial lamb to lure Putin to make mistake of his life by dragging big boys into the matter. This is dedication towards Justice

If you search deep what a Black nigerian man problem with West is, you will discover " ENVY" .They deceive themselves, encouraging themselves with these sayings "Black slaves built the West and EU" " They stole our resources to develop " cheesy grin cheesy, Losers always find who to blame for their woes. They never try discover the source of their problem (Voting Criminal) and find solution to it.

They will never accept that it is their corrupt Chiefs that bundled Other Black Africans and sold as slaves to whites.

They will never accept that it is their corrupt and senseless Leaders that allows Whites to buy or take oil in Awoof (if it even exist).

Even if you press reset button today, Blacks will still be behind. Look at Japan and Germany after WW2 end and look at them today.

The biggest problem here bro is that West destroyed our own political systems, and forced nations to live together. That is the issue and as long as that is not fixed, we cant make progress.

How can u merge two to three nations together without their consent and expect them to fair very well? Not possible. Even Europeans wouldnt accept it.
And till date, whites are heavily involved in destroying the economy of Africa. So, why did west kill Gadafi? Why hasnt USA killed Saudi ruling family if it was all about lack of democracy? They killed Gadafi because he was planning to change many white policies in Africa. Why did they bomb Libya in the 80s for trying to build weapon of mass destruction but the same whites have weapon of mass destruction? Omo, whites are the reason u are asslicking them.
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:16am On Mar 16, 2022
FanOfMyself:

Because you talk like her.
Be rest assured that your secrets are safe with me. You can confide in me. Game? smiley
Nah I ain't her..if I was I would have told you..
Nothing to hide there..why on earth should I be controlling more than 1 account at the same time?
Is that not stupid?

Though I read most of her comment on here..and I still don't understand why she deactivated..
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by FanOfMyself: 11:18am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nah I ain't her..if I was I would have told you..
Nothing to hide there..why on earth should I be controlling more than 1 account at the same time?
Is that not stupid?

Though I read most of her comment on here..and I still don't understand why she deactivated..
Oh ok I believe you.
But I am very sure you are lady...
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2022
luluosas:
If Putin is man enough, let him bomb their meeting place and wait for the result. Russia will experience reset to default with urgency

They claim they are in Ukraine all lies.
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by nickxtra(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Iyaebe:
See as they are fine,this war should end already.Im crushing on one cute Russian soldier I saw in one of the topics that made front page,one cute Russian soldier like that who placed his head on a gun while lying on a bed.
A married woman crushing on a man? Tufiakwa for you
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Playermayweda(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
ChangetheChange:

If Russia missile kill those 3 presidents,boom war don start for Europe be dat, all man to his tent.

Putin and a financially crippled and poorly trained Russia Army would avoid such escalation cos do they don't intend to go to war against a military alliance of 30 different countries (NATO including United States) at the same time that has more than 20,000 war planes and over 3 million active military personnel far far more than Russian military

But wow, the military capability of Russia is underrated, this means only a coalition of over 30 countries can taken on a single country Russia, and no single country in the world apart from china and the USA can take on Russia alone
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Great0ne1: 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
24brains:
you are too dumb to believe this base less russia claims. Putin has been lying since the onset of this invasion, staging a false flag pretex.
Opono! Listene to this neutral media interview, on ex America official.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ede1BSMp_c
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Mrtaye: 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Svlla:
This is the inside of a train naw

I think say dem don reach Selense hideout abi bunker

They are still in transit to Kiev

People here can be so sensational eh

Let them reach Kiev first naw......they may still be in the border towns of Ukraine/Poland sef
Jmumu tell putin to bomb them naw
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
Northernblood5:
White men are different.They are indirectly presenting themselves as a sacrificial lamb to lure Putin to make mistake of his life by dragging big boys into the matter. This is dedication towards Justice

If you search deep what a Black nigerian man problem with West is, you will discover " ENVY" .They deceive themselves, encouraging themselves with these sayings "Black slaves built the West and EU" " They stole our resources to develop " cheesy grin cheesy, Losers always find who to blame for their woes. They never try discover the source of their problem (Voting Criminal) and find solution to it.

They will never accept that it is their corrupt Chiefs that bundled Other Black Africans and sold as slaves to whites.

They will never accept that it is their corrupt and senseless Leaders that allows Whites to buy or take oil in Awoof (if it even exist).

Even if you press reset button today, Blacks will still be behind. Look at Japan and Germany after WW2 end and look at them today.

"If you are black then shame on you too, you can keep licking the ass of your white master for eternity and pass it on to your generation na you sabi,

The fact still remains that Russia never colonized any part of Africa neither did they enslave your ancestors or stole your resources or help keep your stolen loots in their country". Village People Spokesperson
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by giftedshantel(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
ChangetheChange:

NATO/RUSSIA war will be nuclear
According to Putin: Of course NATO Power is incomperable but Russia has Nuclear and in a Nuclear war there is no winner
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Great0ne1: 7:53am On Mar 17, 2022
hornetclair:

It is understandable or even justifiable for people to do certain selfish things to favour their household or perhaps race. But the tragedy of the black man is that they are so stupid and inhumane to the point of doing these things only to the detriment of their race (that is they still end up the biggest losers . And to make things double worse, they go ahead to point their daft, hollow accusing fingers at Americans for their own mistakes and unreasonable selfishness. Blame yourselves not Americans.
Bro you might as well want to listene to what douglas macerator. A former US army colonel and government official has to say about this war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLlSoJLK9PA
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Kaytixy: 10:31am On Mar 17, 2022
24brains:
and who gave Russia right to dictate to UKRAINE who to and who not to associate with? sense seem far from you out of envy.
why insult him? He made a very clear point and if you don't agree it simply put yours forward and stop the insult.
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Kaytixy: 10:34am On Mar 17, 2022
hornetclair:

Because nothing important is going on in your life right now abi? No need to pray such prayer, sniper is not that expensive. You can fade to oblivion alone.
mumu man I want the war to be bigger so that they can also taste what they have done to other countries. Come let me feed you for one week idiot
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by 24brains(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2022
Kaytixy:
why insult him? He made a very clear point and if you don't agree it simply put yours forward and stop the insult.
stupidity is when an armed rubber criticises a thief that stealing is not good while holding a rifle himself. Is sense not far from such a criminal?
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kaytixy:
mumu man I want the war to be bigger so that they can also taste what they have done to other countries. Come let me feed you for one week idiot

Common sense did not tell you that when both of these countries fight you would also be affected in fact the whole world will be affected badly. Praying for them to be destroyed is praying for yourself to be destroyed. Empty worthless hopeless balloon of an adult idiot.
Re: Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine by Mikekan30: 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
FanOfMyself:

You are naive.

Prove how naive I am, idiot..

Ignorant fool with a phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths / Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self / Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.