Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name (2741 Views)

Igbos Of Bioko, Equatorial Guinea - A Forgotten Minority Tribe / Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma / The Ogiso Of Bini & Ijaw Came From Ile-ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Lothaire: 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
PrinceZeke:
I don't think it's Yoruba tho. If it he's Yoruba it will be like
I am from the tribe that love harvesting human skulls, Eating human Organs all in the of money rituals,and dirty women who hardly wash or change their pants.
You understand what I'm saying?
lol grin grin grin
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by EmptyGarden(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
Onunu.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Goldentulip2: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
We can cook and we make love well well lol and our ladies have serious back sides lol
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by CgRay: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pepper eating tribe
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Ishiewo: 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
I come from a reputed backyard that's officially recognized as Small London
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by FahBuLous: 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
From a tribe where our brother is on the Nigerian highest currency...

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Correct Benin girl kiss

Sister osarenti
Them no say make you mention the tribe, just talk small thing about your region and let people guess the tribe, no dey fall my hand nau

You for just put something like “ banga soup and stash”
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by SoapQueen(f): 12:39am On Mar 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Am from WEED PLANET..

Ganja Planter City..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Ndokwa? Kwale?

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by SoapQueen(f): 12:40am On Mar 16, 2022
Mooh247:
Cocoa house

Ibadan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Laswell(m): 1:13am On Mar 16, 2022
As @Illict mentioned earlier. I also come from the Iyan and egusi tribe where our hot and cold water spring refreshes our land with our Mountainous landscape ever so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Boogyman557: 5:00am On Mar 16, 2022
SoapQueen:

Ndokwa? Kwale?
Holly Gram cool LOLZ

WTF MAN!
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Kharol1234: 6:56am On Mar 16, 2022
illicit:
Iyan and Egusi tribe
Ekiti?

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Kharol1234: 7:00am On Mar 16, 2022
The ogororo drinking, womanizing and yahoo state.
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by SandraIkuboR(f): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Sister osarenti
Them no say make you mention the tribe, just talk small thing about your region and let people guess the tribe, no dey fall my hand nau

You for just put something like “ banga soup and stash”
Alright
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by illicit(m): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2022
Kharol1234:
Ekiti?

Yes
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by illicit(m): 8:37am On Mar 16, 2022
yanabasee:

Like Melon tribe?

Yes Egusi is melon for making soup
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by VEXT: 11:37am On Mar 16, 2022
I come from a tribe that consume human flesh and love money alot..Almost all tribes in nigeria hates us..
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by wumi2017(f): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2022
Omoluabi ..oduduwa a gbewa o
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by poshestmina(f): 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Onunu.

Really?
Kalahari or Okrika?
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by EmptyGarden(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
poshestmina:

Really?
Kalahari or Okrika?
Kalabari
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by poshestmina(f): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
EmptyGarden:

Kalabari

Wow!!!
Nice.I'm from Buguma.

Well done Sir.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by EmptyGarden(m): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
poshestmina:

Wow!!!
Nice.I'm from Buguma.

Well done Sir.
Same.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by TA4TA4: 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by mr1759: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
The cradle of black civilization
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Jameseddi1: 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
From a tribe that Igbo was under that sold Igbo as slaves in 18th 17th century
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by mr1759: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
Jameseddi1:
From a tribe that Igbo was under that sold Igbo as slaves in 18th 17th century

Edo
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Farfalla(f): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
marsman:
Richest Tribe in Africa

Are you from the Bafokeng community?

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by GloriousGbola: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Parry pipu r u wid me YOLO
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Botlord: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kharol1234:
Ekiti?
It can also mean Ondo

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by OFFICIAL336: 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
Zee0007:
From a tribe deprived of a presidential shot.
Hausa

The first president of Nigeria is Nnamdi Azikiwe. The first VP is Alex Ekwueme

The first Military head of state is Aguiyi.

The first senate president Nwafor Orizu

First acting president Nwafor Orizu

So what are you saying
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by OFFICIAL336: 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ishiewo:
I come from a reputed backyard that's officially recognized as Small London
Abiriba, Abia state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Ajegun Todaju / The Yoruba Iwo King Akanbi That Sleeps With Men & Does Fraud - [EXPOSED] -part 1 / Fibonacci Sequence Manifesting Reality Via Ancient African Script& The Third Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.