Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section (708 Views)

What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) / Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section / I'm Nairaland Politics Section Princess, Everybody Loves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
kiss

I love you my people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
helineus come and meet your queen.. grin grin grin
Someone is in love..

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
I love you all

I hate Tinubu urchins

3 Likes

Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
God forbid!
helinues is not my type.

He talks too much like a woman

I will never respond to his numerous PMs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
God forbid!
helinues is not my type.

But he loves you..it's written all over this forum..you both are always exchanging love words..
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But he loves you..it's written all over this forum..you both are always exchanging love words..
grin
he always stalk me.
but I keep turning him down.
his day is never complete without stalking me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
he always stalk me.
but I keep turning him down.
his day is never complete without stalking me
Please give the love a chance..let him at least have a space in your heart.. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by helinues: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
God forbid!
helinues is not my type.

AsampeteNwaanyi, a guy wey get puna beside his scrotum...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by Suspect1: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Someone is in love..
noise!

1 Like

Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Suspect1:
noise!

6 Likes

Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by Suspect1: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
kiss
I love you my people
chu chu chul ma chu chul, keep shut noise maker!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by Suspect1: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
yes! On no noise we stand.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
Suspect1:
yes! On no noise we stand.
Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by Suspect1: 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
helinues:

lolgrincheesyangry. No noise pls!

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by Truvelisback(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Queen Ke!

Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by Trustedhands: 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
kiss

I love you my people
bobrisky wannabe. When did you change your scrotum to puna? You can deceive your fellow Igbos but not the rest of us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
helinues:

do I know you please?

Stop calling my name unnecessarily
Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by helinues: 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
do I know you please?

Stop calling my name unnecessarily

I no talk am..

This is what happens when confusion is raised to power 15

God forbid!
helinues is not my type.

Na only you alone dey swallow your own lies. Chai

Are you Bobrisky NL version??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by 1850fift: 5:38am On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by helinues: 5:40am On Mar 16, 2022
1850fift:
[s][/s]

Hahahah, so you fit tear race from your own thread?

Serves right....A guy claiming to be a lady.. When it's obvious you are the same guy cancelling comments on NL .

AsampeteNwaanyi don show his handi work... grin

What is your ward number? Some confirm Pastor and Baba dey

1 Like

Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by Yibo(m): 6:18am On Mar 16, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
kiss

I love you my people
you are really going through a lot on Nairaland
May you not die before your time

3 Likes

Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by Bobloco: 2:58am On Mar 17, 2022
Asampete, don't you think you should take it to field where the real politics is played. Of course there's this saying that there are no polling unit on social media
Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by oyatz(m): 4:11am On Mar 17, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
God forbid!
helinues is not my type.

You never can say what will happen in future o

Love is a wonderful thing
Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by sparkyJ: 4:15am On Mar 17, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
kiss

I love you my people

Hope u added that to ur CV.
Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:37am On Mar 17, 2022
sparkyJ:

Hope u added that to ur CV.
yes
Re: I'm The Queen Of Nairaland Politics Section by Salvador1: 9:54am On Mar 17, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
I love you all

I hate Tinubu urchins
they are the bandits we have in Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sit At Home Will Make South-east A Desolate Homeland / Tinubu 2023: Politics Will Humble You / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Ibadan Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.