Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) (2950 Views)

SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead / Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength / Microsoft Supports Ghana Teacher Seen Teaching Computer On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

A viral video of a Nigerian student in a car mocking his former Headmaster on a bike after the master said the student will never make it has stirred reactions on the internet, Siggy reports.

While driving his car from one side of the road, the young man called the ex-headmaster who was on a bike by a nickname in the video, while the ex-headmaster pretended not to hear the young man.

The short clip shared on Instagram which the student could be heard mocking the passenger, saying in Yoruba language that the ex-headmaster was the teacher who said in the past they won’t make money without studying.

He kept calling out to the bike passenger by a nickname. The ex-headmaster ignored the young man’s call completely and kept his view in the opposing direction as if hiding his face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Uu2C25pOE

Source: SIGGY

1 Share

Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
The students mocking him never knew how their own future go be tongue

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by Nukilia: 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
What a country! A nation where everything is upsidedown

2 Likes

Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by Relyon(m): 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The students mocking him never knew how their own future go be tongue
Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by esky158(m): 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
They shenk u hustle make u shenk ur own back

1 Like

Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by Ekpekus(m): 4:27am On Mar 16, 2022
This is uncalled for... The teacher will go home and thoughts would be running through his mind.

4 Likes

Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by Ceenachi: 5:36am On Mar 16, 2022
He doesn't deserve this embarassed, but what must have made the ex-student to have done this video?
But school teachers just deserve this, because you're teaching a student who is not bright or too bright doesn't mean his/her future isn't bright. They sometimes emotionally kill some dull students with words just because of their inability to perform well in the classroom

engrchykae:
my primary one teacher nearly destroyed my academic pursuit.
The lady just hate me with passion, I was wondering what I did to her.
A boy of 5 or 6 at that time.
This is because, after she has taught a topic like "words and opposite" on Monday
I will use my knowledge of words and opposite to try and answer "singular and plural"
She flew out my exercise book out of the class.
At the end of the term when the results is about to be given to pupils and kids would surround her table waiting their turn, she would look at me with a devilish smile and mock"you have no results" and some of my classmates will laugh while some will not be happy.
She made me repeat class once.
On repeating class, one day, I was pressed, I raised my hand up to be excused, she laughed and said come on sit down, you idiot.
I raised up my hand again, she snubbed me and continued teaching.
Before I could know what's happening, I had pissed on myself.
My sitting mate noticed it and shouted.
The aunty made me more angry by laughing .
At this point, I was enraged, I left the class and went straight home.
At home, the news were going round that I pissed on myself in the class.
My dad heard of it and asked me if the teacher was flogging me that made me piss on myself. To save face I said yes.
My dad pursued the matter up to the state education department.
The teacher was now begging me to go and tell the headmaster the Truth.
I refused.
She was later transferred to another school.
A new teacher came who was kind to me and I picked up.
By primary three, I took the 15th position.
By 3rd term primary 3,I took 8th position
By primary 4,I took 3rd
From 2nd term primary 4,I started taking the first position until I took common entrance examination in primary 5 and took 3rd position in our school, 3rd overall best.
Now am an engr.
Some teachers deserve punishments for yielding themselves as willing tools for the devil to use and break weak people while some teachers can't be paid or rewarded enough for their great work especially my headmaster Peter ezenwata.
May the universe reward him where ever he is.
He is an Angel among Men.
I will always remember him.

My dear bless you
My principal gave me a life time wound in school because of Biology textbook,, na people like her deserve it

For the fact that the teacher is even hiding his face he knows he has done wrong to the life of so many student
No good teacher will hide from his student meaning he his not proud he contributed nothing
So leave the young man alone ✌️

I don't blame the guy, some teachers are Jezebel

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by Metachit: 5:47am On Mar 16, 2022
I don't blame the student, sounds like a loose computer boy. Maybe that's his definition of success, it all boils down to what ur mind refers to as success. The teacher has prolly touched lives of hundreds or thousands of some students, it might be what he refers to as success.

Teachers are underpaid in Nigeria. Even Online political warriors earn way above this guys,it's a shame

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by DoingBetter: 6:05am On Mar 16, 2022
This is what happens when society judges the worth of a man based on how much he gained. The one in a car thinks he is better than the one riding on the okada. Money is good, no doubt. At the end of the day, it is a means to an end, not the end itself. How we define success matters a lot.
By all means, make the money. But ensure it is legal and clean. Then use it for good. Now that is success.

4 Likes

Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by Connected1: 6:30am On Mar 16, 2022
Some Teachers are evil and they deserve this.

They will kill you emotionally and mentally while they claim to be lecturing you.

But I don't think I will have time for this kind of display.

8 Likes

Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by uchman(m): 6:47am On Mar 16, 2022
That headmaster maybe richer and earning steady than the Yahoo guy. The yahoo guy decided to use his peanut to buy car while the headmaster maybe training 3 or 4 people in the university with his money.
No tell me, who is investing wisely?

8 Likes

Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by 9japride(m): 7:15am On Mar 16, 2022
In foreign countries, teachers live a comfortable life, but over here the teachers are one of the low category of profession. Those are our future leaders
Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by Viraltrends123: 7:35am On Mar 16, 2022
Probably one of those Yahoo boys, because you scammed or cheated on someone doesn't make you successful, it's just a temporary joy, have you ever seen a Yahoo boys live more than 5-10 years after making it, the lucky ones are in prison, rest are dead or mad. We see their news here every day, we just kept quiet because this is a public forum, we can't be saying we know them.

I hope the teacher just take it as it is, I'm sure he must have seen more than this in life, even we that are younger we've seen more wickedness and foolishness from our so called youth

2 Likes

Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by Viraltrends123: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2022
Metachit:
I don't blame the student, sounds like a loose computer boy. Maybe that's his definition of success, it all boils down to what ur mind refers to as success. The teacher has prolly touched lives of hundreds or thousands of some students, it might be what he refers to as success.

Teachers are underpaid in Nigeria. Even Online political warriors earn way above this guys,it's a shame
Do you know the teacher personally?? If you don't know, judge from the information provided, and stop assuming.

And even though he claimed you won't make it because you get bad grades, he did it to even help you become more serious. No good teacher would pet his students for failing. Even our parents do or say far worse, but sense should tell you that they are just not happy seeing their children or students with red results
Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by mystiqueB(m): 7:45am On Mar 16, 2022
Students wey no wise
Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:53am On Mar 16, 2022
The teacher only wanted you to read.

So, you expect him to tell you that school na scam?

Very immature idiot mocking a teacher.

1 Like

Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by MichaelRJ(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2022
if no be Yahoo Yahoo and some rituals, how did they afford the car?

1 Like

Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by shilenji(m): 8:18am On Mar 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Do you know the teacher personally?? If you don't know, judge from the information provided, and stop assuming.

And even though he claimed you won't make it because you get bad grades, he did it to even help you become more serious. No good teacher would pet his students for failing. Even our parents do or say far worse, but sense should tell you that they are just not happy seeing their children or students with red results
Looking apart from the probable ways the kids might have acquired wealth wether legally or illegally.

Some teachers deserve the kind of treatment, because the words dome teachers tell their students sometimes especially when he/she isn't that bright is totally uncalled for.

But still, it all depends on character, if it was I, I would stop the headmaster, prostrate to him,greet him and squeeze something little in his hand. That would actually pierce his soul and give him a forever wound in his heart, at the same time attract God's blessings to me. He was actually a stepping stone, Is it easy to do? Yes, I have done it before.

After all,two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by Ay04z(m): 8:20am On Mar 16, 2022
He has not suceed yet bekos.
Fraudulent money is not a success...

1 Like

Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by Viraltrends123: 8:32am On Mar 16, 2022
shilenji:
Looking apart from the probable ways the kids might have acquired wealth wether legally or illegally.

Some teachers deserve the kind of treatment, because the words dome teachers tell their students sometimes especially when he/she isn't that bright is totally uncalled for.

But still, it all depends on character, if it was I, I would stop the headmaster, prostrate to him,greet him and squeeze something little in his hand. That would actually pierce his soul and give him a forever wound in his heart, at the same time attract God's blessings to me. He was actually a stepping stone, Is it easy to do? Yes, I have done it before.

After all,two wrongs don't make a right.
As for me, I don't see only one wrong.

Teachers pet brilliant students, and don't usually punish them, while they abuse the poor ones and punish them for failing. When you become a teacher or a parent, things like that will come as a default character.
Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by shilenji(m): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2022
I taught once tho, It was the dull ones I made friends with.that default character is so wrong.
Viraltrends123:
As for me, I don't see only one wrong.

Teachers pet brilliant students, and don't usually punish them, while they abuse the poor ones and punish them for failing. When you become a teacher or a parent, things like that will come as a default character.
Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by Thecreatorx: 8:42am On Mar 16, 2022
Some teachers deserve this, especially the wicked females

1 Like

Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:55am On Mar 16, 2022
Life is seasonal Yes money is goOd he is on bike, you are driving a Car this are mare Form of transportation. They will both get to there destination.
Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by colestephan86: 9:33am On Mar 16, 2022
CampussNews:
Update from SIGGY .ng

A viral video of a Nigerian student in a car mocking his former Headmaster on a bike after the master said the student will never make it has stirred reactions on the internet, Siggy reports.

While driving his car from one side of the road, the young man called the ex-headmaster who was on a bike by a nickname in the video, while the ex-headmaster pretended not to hear the young man.

The short clip shared on Instagram which the student could be heard mocking the passenger, saying in Yoruba language that the ex-headmaster was the teacher who said in the past they won’t make money without studying.

He kept calling out to the bike passenger by a nickname. The ex-headmaster ignored the young man’s call completely and kept his view in the opposing direction as if hiding his face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Uu2C25pOE

Source: SIGGY
Low brainer, him don get money with that car he is driving?
Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by damosky12(m): 9:38am On Mar 16, 2022
Prolly some dumb boy who stumbled on cash through internet fraud.

This is what happens when these young boys are made to believe that having money is all that success is.

Well, the teacher may not drive s Camry now. But he has added value to many lives. He lives and has led a more meaningful life than that boy in a thousand lives.

With a little bit of consistence and smart thinking, the values that the teacher adds would soon speak for him. He'd prolly soon make money and afford a car too. By adding values and not scam. That's success.
Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by Higgies(m): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2022
There is no nobility in poverty.

But then, this country is really maltreating us.
Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by uchman(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2022
colestephan86:

Low brainer, him don get money with that car he is driving?

Car wey the value don go down finish, no be cloth he use cover the dashboard so?, Could be 3rd hand, who knows.
Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2022
Yahoo boy dey say he has made it
Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by Franzee(m): 10:42am On Mar 16, 2022
I promised myself from after ss3 any bus I enter and I sight my teacher am paying the tfare... I have been doing this since...

it's not easy ai know I m not there yet but little appreciation

1 Like

Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by engrchykae(m): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2022
Ceenachi:
He doesn't deserve this embarassed, but what must have made the ex-student to have done this video?
But school teachers just deserve this, because you're teaching a student who is not bright or too bright doesn't mean his/her future isn't bright. They sometimes emotionally kill some dull students with words just because of their inability to perform well in the classroom

Nobody should quote me Biko
E be like say some neva experience wetin dis teachers day do
my primary one teacher nearly destroyed my academic pursuit.
The lady just hate me with passion, I was wondering what I did to her.
A boy of 5 or 6 at that time.
This is because, after she has taught a topic like "words and opposite" on Monday
I will use my knowledge of words and opposite to try and answer "singular and plural"
She flew out my exercise book out of the class.
At the end of the term when the results is about to be given to pupils and kids would surround her table waiting their turn, she would look at me with a devilish smile and mock"you have no results" and some of my classmates will laugh while some will not be happy.
She made me repeat class once.
On repeating class, one day, I was pressed, I raised my hand up to be excused, she laughed and said come on sit down, you idiot.
I raised up my hand again, she snubbed me and continued teaching.
Before I could know what's happening, I had pissed on myself.
My sitting mate noticed it and shouted.
The aunty made me more angry by laughing .
At this point, I was enraged, I left the class and went straight home.
At home, the news were going round that I pissed on myself in the class.
My dad heard of it and asked me if the teacher was flogging me that made me piss on myself. To save face I said yes.
My dad pursued the matter up to the state education department.
The teacher was now begging me to go and tell the headmaster the Truth.
I refused.
She was later transferred to another school.
A new teacher came who was kind to me and I picked up.
By primary three, I took the 15th position.
By 3rd term primary 3,I took 8th position
By primary 4,I took 3rd
From 2nd term primary 4,I started taking the first position until I took common entrance examination in primary 5 and took 3rd position in our school, 3rd overall best.
Now am an engr.
Some teachers deserve punishments for yielding themselves as willing tools for the devil to use and break weak people while some teachers can't be paid or rewarded enough for their great work especially my headmaster Peter ezenwata.
May the universe reward him where ever he is.
He is an Angel among Men.
I will always remember him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by 1Sharon(f): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2022
Ekpekus:
This is uncalled for... The teacher will go home and thoughts would be running through his mind.

The same way his student went home with thoughts running through his mind

1 Like

Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by kelechi50: 11:57am On Mar 16, 2022
Prolly some dumb boy who stumbled on cash through internet fraud.

This is what happens when these young boys are made to believe that having money is all that success is.
The end justifies the means

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chemical Engineering As A Discipline / BOOK REVIEW: Leadership: Theory And Practice (6TH Ed.) - Northouse, Peter Guy / Polytechnic Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.