Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) (2959 Views)

SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead / Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength / Microsoft Supports Ghana Teacher Seen Teaching Computer On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by LikeAking: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Na normal talk na.

Pastor go tell u say if u know follow God u no go make am, but in reality na big lies.

Na normal teacher format be dat.

They ex-student is just too emotional.
Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by LikeAking: 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Metachit:
I don't blame the student, sounds like a loose computer boy. Maybe that's his definition of success, it all boils down to what ur mind refers to as success. The teacher has prolly touched lives of hundreds or thousands of some students, it might be what he refers to as success.

Teachers are underpaid in Nigeria. Even Online political warriors earn way above this guys,it's a shame

For them to pay dem well, they most increase school fees, or tax, ot totally abolish free edu. etc.
Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by Healthrelatedjo: 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
My mathematics teacher told me d same thing while I was in secondary schl. 5yrs later he showed up at the hospital where I was working then as a records officer, immediately I saw his face,I stood up locked the office and told him to wait for the officer on afternoon shift.Very bad man, he still hasn't changed a bit.

1 Like

Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by abokikhalifa: 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Yoruba boys not just get sense
Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
cry cry cry cry
Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by GreaterFuture(m): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
esky158:
They shenk u hustle make u shenk ur own back
Ajittuuu

1 Like

Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by engrchykae(m): 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ceenachi:
He doesn't deserve this embarassed, but what must have made the ex-student to have done this video?
But school teachers just deserve this, because you're teaching a student who is not bright or too bright doesn't mean his/her future isn't bright. They sometimes emotionally kill some dull students with words just because of their inability to perform well in the classroom

My dear bless you
My principal gave me a life time wound in school because of Biology textbook,, na people like her deserve it

For the fact that the teacher is even hiding his face he knows he has done wrong to the life of so many student
No good teacher will hide from his student meaning he his not proud he contributed nothing
So leave the young man alone ✌️

I don't blame the guy, some teachers are Jezebel
Some teachers don't deserve to be teachers.
After nysc, the first job I did was private security company.
The second one was teaching.
I had a challenge, there is this boy, academically he is nowhere.
I mean, if you write exercise on the board, emem will copy your question back to you as answer.
I was searching to see one special thing about emem.
Other teachers at royal academy wrote him off,
I started praising him for his ability to give me back what I gave him.
I told him that other students can't do it.
I told him that he is special, that is why he sees things differently.
The boy started being happy and started getting involved in every activities.
The mum asked him and he told the mum that one uncle is responsible for his new happiness.
The mum came to school and demanded that I organize home lesson for his boy but they are living too far, I can't do it.
But I commanded that emem will turn his weakness to strength and left the school for my new job as a production engr.
During that same time, there are two girls, angel and sarafina.
Sarafina is a definition of modern day brilliant student because she can remember the exact things the teacher said.
Angel on the other hand is not brilliant by modern standard.
Angel is always drawing, one day I asked her what are you even drawing?
Let me have your exercise book!
She handed me the book and to my utmost surprise.
This girl was a cartoonist.
She drew the rat family on the dining table!
The mother rat is all plumpy as a woman should be.
The father rat and the kids were all properly represented.
I was amazed.
She thought I will rebuke her but I praised her.
When the mum came to pick them after school.
I went to the mum and told her that I have something to tell her about angel.
She said "I know she isn't as brilliant as sarafina but bear with her, she will pickup"
I told her, on the contrary, Angel is a genius, you should buy her more drawing materials , she is your MichaelAngelo .
I left teaching because I did not want to teach children of the rich for their kids to rule over my kids in the future, I will break the barrier, it's my mission.

2 Likes

Re: Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) by Knows121222: 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ceenachi:
He doesn't deserve this embarassed, but what must have made the ex-student to have done this video?
But school teachers just deserve this, because you're teaching a student who is not bright or too bright doesn't mean his/her future isn't bright. They sometimes emotionally kill some dull students with words just because of their inability to perform well in the classroom

My dear bless you
My principal gave me a life time wound in school because of Biology textbook,, na people like her deserve it

For the fact that the teacher is even hiding his face he knows he has done wrong to the life of so many student
No good teacher will hide from his student meaning he his not proud he contributed nothing
So leave the young man alone ✌️

I don't blame the guy, some teachers are Jezebel
one dey beat us if we no carry bamboo come.. them dey beat us if we no carry Cutlass or if we no cut grass Wella..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abu,zaria. 2011/2012 Diploma Admission. / A Female Oau Sug President / Waec Gce 2016 Maths Obj And Theory Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.