Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. (53445 Views)

How I Was Kidnapped On The Kaduna Expressway / Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo / Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by farouk2much(m): 12:30am On Mar 16, 2022
He's Abdullahi abubakar by name he's a civil servant, he reside in regasa kaduna state. He mate the incident on his way to abuja from kaduna, and he last for almost a month but thank God he regain his freedom after the kidnappers received huge amount of money as a ransom... May Allah save our north and Nigeria at large....

Alhamdulillah my uncle Musa Dikko was released after 5 months of been hostage, he was kidnapped along kaduna Abuja road, as you reunite with your family May Allah continue to guide and protect us from those merciless and evil people �

https://twitter.com/aleeyudikko/status/1503519444055826436

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Totilopussylick(m): 12:32am On Mar 16, 2022
The guy turned to a farmer with immediate effect grin tongue.

They should take him to rehabilitation center with immediate effect.

He needs to regain his senses back cheesy.

192 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:33am On Mar 16, 2022
How can i laugh in a way that pleases God grin

289 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Zonefree(m): 12:34am On Mar 16, 2022
But, I thought they said Northern Nigeria is the safest region in the world after Ontario while South East is a war zone undecided

Bandits don remove 20 years from his age.

The North is Nourishing.
Sai Baba

194 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Zonefree(m): 12:38am On Mar 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The guy turned to a farmer with immediate effect grin tongue.
cheesy cheesy

You no get respect for farmers cheesy

62 Likes

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Totilopussylick(m): 12:42am On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:

cheesy cheesy

You no get respect for farmers cheesy
There are some farmers that are labourers.

The guy turned to a labourer when he was with the kidnappers cheesy.

16 Likes

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Totilopussylick(m): 12:44am On Mar 16, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Your laughing at someone else's predicament

Them go kidnap you one day cheesy

And Nairaland specially will notice us tongue.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Zonefree(m): 12:46am On Mar 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Your laughing at someone else's predicament

Them go kidnap you one day cheesy

And Nairaland specially will notice us tongue.
Nobody dey kidnap anybody like that in Southern Nigeria. They will not kidnap him cheesy

46 Likes

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Totilopussylick(m): 12:48am On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:

Nobody dey kidnap anybody like that in Southern Nigeria. They will not kidnap him cheesy
Where be southern Nigeria

When all the entire country Nigeria is on fire cheesy

They'll kidnap him cheesy

Let him go and see how e be tongue

16 Likes

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by PlayerMeji: 12:52am On Mar 16, 2022
Even Buhari is tired of this country, it shows in his composure.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Zonefree(m): 12:54am On Mar 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

This side of Nigeria is not on fire. We sleep with our two eyes closed... We even snore here cheesy

They will not kidnap him... Amen grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:13am On Mar 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
i cover myself with the blood of Jesus.
kidnappers no fit see me.
normally, i no dey waka careless waka, i dey avoid flashpoints like mad.

8 Likes

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Totilopussylick(m): 1:39am On Mar 16, 2022
9182736455O1999:

i cover myself with the blood of Jesus.

kidnappers no fit see me.

normally, i no dey waka careless waka, i dey avoid flashpoints like mad.
One can never be too careful tongue

You fit no the do careless waka, dey avoid flashpoints but remember hunter can become meat to the bush meat lipsrsealed.

10 Likes

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Totilopussylick(m): 1:42am On Mar 16, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Even Buhari is tired of this country, it shows in his composure.
Na why the guy man decide to relocate tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Totilopussylick(m): 1:46am On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:

This side of Nigeria is not on fire. We sleep with our two eyes closed... We even snore here cheesy

They will not kidnap him... Amen grin
As una the sleep with una eyes closed, make una make sure una lock una door very well.

And also as your leaving for work, don't forget to put on your helmet.

I don't trust those skull business guys lipsrsealed.

4 Likes

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Karlovych: 2:39am On Mar 16, 2022
embarassed It will never be well with Drugnibu

4 Likes

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Foodqueen(f): 3:50am On Mar 16, 2022
This is the change that buhari and apc promised cry

6 Likes

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Unlettered: 5:27am On Mar 16, 2022
9182736455O1999:

I’m glad you re laughing, because your own will be news for as someone who was murdered. Yeye bigot!

I’m surprised at the number of kids on nairaland these days. You laugh at someone’s predicament as if you re bullet proof to any terrorism or banditry. In life never say never.

Later una kind go open thread claiming your landlord or relationship partner brings bad luck to your life. Baba na the nonsense dark heart wey you get dey cause am.

11 Likes

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by greatness77: 5:35am On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:
But, I thought they said Northern Nigeria is the safest region in the world after Ontario while South East is a war zone undecided

Bandits don remove 20 years from his age.

The North is Nourishing.
Sai Baba
they add
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Neddstark: 6:46am On Mar 16, 2022
After a good shave and bath, he will be fine

4 Likes

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by NaijaCover(m): 7:04am On Mar 16, 2022
Unlettered:

I’m glad you re laughing, because your own will be news for as someone who was murdered. Yeye bigot!

I’m surprised at the number of kids on nairaland these days. You laugh at someone’s predicament as if you re bullet proof to any terrorism or banditry. In life never say never.

Later una kind go open thread claiming your landlord or relationship partner brings bad luck to your life. Baba na the nonsense dark heart wey you get dey cause am.

Nothing No Go See

3 Likes

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by APOPTOSIS: 7:37am On Mar 16, 2022
Neddstark:
After a good shave and bath, he will be fine
What about Mentally?
What about the mental torture from such?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by LibertyRep: 7:38am On Mar 16, 2022
This man needs therapy.

This is the kind of person that needs rehabilitation and not some "repented" criminals

7 Likes

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Pele10: 7:38am On Mar 16, 2022
He is among the people shouting SAI BABA, SAI BUHARI, and brought APC upon themselves, thats his reward. thank God he was realease alive.

3 Likes

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by YourNextLevel(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2022
He grew fatter though

1 Like

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by NoFucksToGive: 7:39am On Mar 16, 2022
Wow ...
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by McGg: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2022
grin

What the North, can NOT!!!

This scenery tells you what have become of Nigeria after the british handed her over to the Northerns.

The country has been raped to stupor

From a very fine country to some thing looking like a mad man

1 Like

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Enemyofpeace: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2022
A product of sai baba!

1 Like

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Maxymilliano(m): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2022
A whole Emir of Burgundu, a first class emir once undergo same transformation ...

10 Likes

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Karemarealty288(m): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2022
He just Graduated From The University Of Tears, Faculty Of Hostage And Ransome, Department Of Lost And Found.

3 Likes

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by gozmok1(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2022
" NEVER ALLOW THEM TO HAVE CONTROL OVER THEIR DESTINY "
that's why northners are dying in silence
until you understand this statement, until you understand who was speaking and whoes intention was it

Until you understand that this statement is 1000000 times more powerful than the constitution of Nigeria

Until you understand that every décisions, every laws, every amendements , constitution that has ever been made in Nigeria follow RELIGIOUSLY every words in this statement

Until you understand that the north, not the indigèneous northerns but the alien northerns are not fighting against your freedom, no, they are fighting against you having control over your own DESTINY

NORTHNERS PREFER POWER THAN GOOD GOVERNANCE

7 Likes

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by PS712: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2022
This is sad.
And most unfortunate is that some comments above are childish, laughing over an important issue as insecurity, it can befall anyone irrespective of status, religion or tribe.
Yes he's a northerner where Buhari comes from and lots of northerners still see nothing wrong in Buhari's style of leadership and stewardship of the country so far but there are those on opposite side of the coin, likewise people of other ethnic and religious identities facing this challenge.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers / AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) / Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.