Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. (53463 Views)

Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria / How I Was Kidnapped On The Kaduna Expressway / Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2022
Another example of a failed leadership, Kano KD Suleja axis was a verry popular road before 2015, thnks to bubu its a death trap.

How can rail transport be the only safe road transport to get to kano from Abj?
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by zeuss: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2022
Unlettered:

I’m glad you re laughing, because your own will be news for as someone who was murdered. Yeye bigot!

I’m surprised at the number of kids on nairaland these days. You laugh at someone’s predicament as if you re bullet proof to any terrorism or banditry. In life never say never.

Later una kind go open thread claiming your landlord or relationship partner brings bad luck to your life. Baba na the nonsense dark heart wey you get dey cause am.

U harsh.....the person was being funny thats all.
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Born2Breed(f): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2022
farouk2much:
He's Abdullahi abubakar by name he's a civil servant, he reside in regasa kaduna state. He mate the incident on his way to abuja from kaduna, and he last for almost a month but thank God he regain his freedom after the kidnappers received huge amount of money as a ransom... May Allah save our north and Nigeria at large....

https://twitter.com/aleeyudikko/status/1503519444055826436

This life eh! On a normal day if this guy touches this shirt with his bare hands,he will fall sick this next day. Even sleeping close or eating seeing this shirt will nauseate him.

Here he is with the same shirt for 5months, sleeping and eating with it.

Thank God for life. When the option from death is sleeping on dirt you will appreciate life and would do ANYTHING n ACCEPT any condition just to stay alive.

1 Like

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by membranus: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed It will never be well with Drugnibu

Wetin the man do you?
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by DavidEsq(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2022
9182736455O1999:
How can i laugh in a way that pleases God grin
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by simpleseyi: 10:45am On Mar 16, 2022
9182736455O1999:

My guy, do you want to make Heaven like this?
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by SaLongs1(m): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2022
When you sound like the devu already kiss kiss
9182736455O1999:
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by SaLongs1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Chai! Baba don see shege for this people hand.
farouk2much:
He's Abdullahi abubakar by name he's a civil servant, he reside in regasa kaduna state. He mate the incident on his way to abuja from kaduna, and he last for almost a month but thank God he regain his freedom after the kidnappers received huge amount of money as a ransom... May Allah save our north and Nigeria at large....

https://twitter.com/aleeyudikko/status/1503519444055826436
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
YourNextLevel:
He grew fatter though

Nor be better fat o, na kwashiokor fat....That guy has seen unimaginable things.I hope he recovers from them.
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Iseoluwani: 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
9182736455O1999:

This is the most craziest comment on nairaland this year....

I laff sotey grin cheesy

May evil never be our own oo

1 Share

Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by od501: 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:
But, I thought they said Northern Nigeria is the safest region in the world after Ontario while South East is a war zone undecided

Bandits don remove 20 years from his age.

The North is Nourishing.
Sai Baba

Yes oo... East is burning grin
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by IbileIfe: 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
He has been Bokoharamized to look like one the terrorists.
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Iseoluwani:

This is the most craziest comment on nairaland this year....
I laff sotey grin cheesy

May evil never be our own oo
Amen O
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Verysmart101: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:
And i pray u will be part of the person u wish this poverty,bad times and hardship on.Amen Amen Amen

Because you lack comprehension, and that's how you get a curse for yourself.

I was talking about wicked and foolish people, and you happen to be one

U are just a serious sick illiterate.u cursed urself by ya self.Na u go suffer am sha.
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Unlettered: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Na Dangote trailer go jam you die, your statement is no different from mine or even worse, could'nt you have passed if the comment is not okay to you.

E go jam me And you together. We go die for the same dangote trailer.

Ohh e no funny now that someone is wishing you bad abi? You for pass too without commenting na. Noise makers
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by anoda(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:

cheesy cheesy

You no get respect for farmers cheesy
we go soon replace all dem bag of rice with NPK.
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by poiZon: 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The guy turned to a farmer with immediate effect grin tongue.

They should take him to rehabilitation center with immediate effect.

He needs to regain his senses back cheesy.
This is the real transformation agenda PDP never talked about.
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by 9182736455O1999(m): 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
Unlettered:

E go jam me And you together. We go die for the same dangote trailer.

Ohh e no funny now that someone is wishing you bad abi? You for pass too without commenting na. Noise makers
make i no talk again there is no need to fight with someone online. If to say you get sense you for look my comment pass like the way other people do.
na you own problem sha undecided
Have a nice day
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by tofolo(m): 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
Neddstark:
After a good shave and bath, he will be fine
you know wetin Dem do am for 5months?
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by bizzibodi(m): 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
See how they turn this fine man to look like Charles Taylor...see what they did to their emir a custodian of their religion..his Fulani terrorists brother are wicked!
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by suffering: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
He looks good both ways. He went from slay king to beard gang. The transformation is not as traumatizing as women without makeup or filters. Change the dirty shirt and he’ll look no different from Wike Soyinka.
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Viraltrends123: 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
Verysmart101:

U are just a serious sick illiterate.u cursed urself by ya self.Na u go suffer am sha.
Watch and see. I hope you I might be deleting this account soon, if you want me to pray for you, you can say it now, but if you want to watch and see, Alright, your wish.
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by SeeItSayIt: 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
They really look nice 'cos their type that has not witness the kidnap horror still thinks we hate Buhari & exaggerating the security failure under his administration.
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Unlettered: 4:08am On Mar 17, 2022
9182736455O1999:

make i no talk again there is no need to fight with someone online. If to say you get sense you for look my comment pass like the way other people do.
na you own problem sha undecided
Have a nice day

I’m glad i was able to make your brain reset even though its to the same lizard level wey e suppose be sha.

You for look pass my comment and the thread in general too.
Await your sad news soon bro grin
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Emocruize(m): 6:26am On Mar 17, 2022
Damn
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by feeloscar(m): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The guy turned to a farmer with immediate effect grin tongue.

They should take him to rehabilitation center with immediate effect.

He needs to regain his senses back cheesy.
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Nah, i'm not.

So what are you?
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Unlettered: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Emocruize:

R.I.P bro.

Thank you
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Caseless: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
DrtroubleM:
He come resemble caseless..
who da fvck are you?

You haven't seen me before!
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by DrtroubleM: 7:19am On Mar 20, 2022
Caseless:
who da fvck are you?

You haven't seen me before!

He resemble you or he no resemble you?
Re: Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. by Caseless: 8:13am On Mar 20, 2022
DrtroubleM:

He resemble you or he no resemble you?
where you don see me before? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo / #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) / Man Rapes 12-Year-old Girl In Anambra, Inside Bush (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.