Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. (7295 Views)

Amos Poubinafa: Flood Forces Bayelsa Traditional Ruler To Sleep In Car (pic) / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) / Makurdi Hotel In October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by Karrima: 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Complete the story na

2 Likes

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by EmmaLege: 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by planetE(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alaye, death fit reach anybody for anywhere. No dey badmouth and spoil person business.
Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by championship: 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Exkandayee:
You are making sense, what happened to me at Rock view hotel owerri,I can't never forget that day shaaa, thought the babe loves my physique not knowing she's working for ritualists,if no b say I deh observe from afar,I swear by now I for don go over board, this happened 2020 when I was depressed cos of issues with American government, thank God for my life shaa,one night stand for send me to early grave

Bro abeg you fit tell us wetin happen? Asin explain in full

2 Likes

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by Remman(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
K

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by Timoleon(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
I really do not get the point if the op.

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hm

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by nony43(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
[quote author=OdogwuBlog post=111079216]In Nigeria Today , We have Over 50k Hotels and Guest Houses , Serviced Apartments are not Included.

Let's Assume that the Total Number Of Rooms (Including Suites) Available For People Staying In Hotels In Nigeria is 3 Million Rooms.

Like we have 3 Million Rooms In Total Of All the Hotels and Guest Houses In Nigeria !!!

If People Can Die In Homes , Hospitals and Other

Places.

Do you Know how many People Die In Hotels Everyday , Just In Nigeria !!!

Oyaa Ask Your self , what did the Hotel Management Do to people that die in their rooms.

You Think they will call the police and lock up their hotel because 1 person die !!!

When ever you hear a news of Missing Person that was eventually found dead along the road , with or without any missing parts .... May your heart be open to come and read this page again !!!

After ABBA KAYIRI , Hotel Business is one of the most deadly business in Nigeria Today !!![/quot

Cultists kill and dump on the streets too.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by emmykull(m): 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
Continue

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by Timoleon(m): 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
E tire me. Very stupid post indeed pointless and baseless.
planetE:
Alaye, death fit reach anybody for anywhere. No dey badmouth and spoil person business.

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by olaryemmy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
Exkandayee:
You are making sense, what happened to me at Rock view hotel owerri,I can't never forget that day shaaa, thought the babe loves my physique not knowing she's working for ritualists,if no b say I deh observe from afar,I swear by now I for don go over board, this happened 2020 when I was depressed cos of issues with American government, thank God for my life shaa,one night stand for send me to early grave

Brief it bro .. would like to hear your part on this

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by Crusadee: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by Hector09(m): 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
Especially those Lagos hotels

2 Likes

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by BigDan69: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
hmm

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by Kokaine(m): 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
Exkandayee:
what happened? im asking for curious people

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by JustforMen: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
OdogwuBlog:
In Nigeria Today , We have Over 50k Hotels and Guest Houses , Serviced Apartments are not Included.

Let's Assume that the Total Number Of Rooms (Including Suites) Available For People Staying In Hotels In Nigeria is 3 Million Rooms.

Like we have 3 Million Rooms In Total Of All the Hotels and Guest Houses In Nigeria !!!

If People Can Die In Homes , Hospitals and Other Places.

Do you Know how many People Die In Hotels Everyday , Just In Nigeria !!!

Oyaa Ask Your self , what did the Hotel Management Do to people that die in their rooms.

You Think they will call the police and lock up their hotel because 1 person die !!!

When ever you hear a news of Missing Person that was eventually found dead along the road , with or without any missing parts .... May your heart be open to come and read this page again !!!

After ABBA KAYIRI , Hotel Business is one of the most deadly business in Nigeria Today !!!

Hotels actually report on and submit the list of lodged clients to the DSS daily.
I agree that there are many that cut corners but it is not as unmonitored as you make it sound.
I can't speak for those ones that do "short rest", sha!

2 Likes

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by ComeToJesus: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
Watery. Neither here nor there.

If anything is worth doing, do it well. If you need to research and write a clear and concise report on a subject matter, you are duty bound to go beyond the pedestrian and superficial storytelling. Some depths and facts are necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by zainabicy: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
H

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by galantjoe(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Exkandayee:

please share how you escaped from being used as guinea pig? so that other guys like me will know

2 Likes

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by pacespot(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
People are very heartless in this country o, anyone you meet on the road is your potential enemy. You will see Nigerians making a joke on social media and think that is how good and kindhearted they are, until you fall into their trap. Just keeping a safe distance from people in this country is the best antidote. The more you talk to people the more you expose yourself to their devious antics. Any suspicious sign should not be taken for granted as an accident, even if by a flicker, it is a deep lying meaning of something egregious that is about to happen to you.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by zainabicy: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Very stupid logic actually.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by ComeToJesus: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
Timoleon:
E tire me. Very stupid post indeed pointless and baseless.

The op just woke up and decided to be sentimental without putting out any concrete info. Nigerians sha love mediocrity..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by Piptocoin: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
Exkandayee:

Could you elaborate on what transpired. You could save a life by so doing.

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by emmy512: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
Exkandayee:
my life for lag na hotel, abeg update on your experience.

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
The ones I've heard of always involve the police.

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
You are right

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
JustforMen:

Hotels actually report on and submit the list of lodged clients to the DSS daily.
I agree that there are many that cut corners but it is not as unmonitored as you make it sound.
I can't speak for those ones that do "short rest", sha!
This is a fact, though it's weekly.

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by my3name(m): 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Exkandayee:
Tell us the story bro
e done tey I sit down hear tales

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by sonofspada(m): 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Exkandayee:

This sounds interesting.
I can say you don't just have my attention but that of other nairalanders.

Perhaps u can take time to time and furnish the thread with insight, highlights and summary. Create a new moniker if u have ... Your shared "detailed' experience will met with lessons learnt.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. by respect80(m): 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
my3name:

Tell us the story bro
e done tey I sit down hear tales
sonofspada:

This sounds interesting.
I can say you don't just have my attention but that of other nairalanders.

Perhaps u can take time to time and furnish the thread with insight, highlights and summary. Create a new moniker if u have ... Your shared "detailed' experience will met with lessons learnt.

Regards

EmmaLege:
undecided

championship:

Bro abeg you fit tell us wetin happen? Asin explain in full

Una sha like story for this nairaland grin

Make una find movies download cos the guy sef fit d lie for this im incomplete story

Make una try mention me when the full story arrive

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian Writes About Are Experience In Canada To Inspire Others / Finally, FG To Tax First, Business Class Tickets / Uk Citizen With Spouse Going To Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.