Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

For The Love Of Embroidery!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For The Love Of Embroidery!! (488 Views)

Na Juju; Nigerian Man Show Off The Love Of His Life, Woman Old Enough To Be His / Advice Needed: I Cant Lose The Love Of My Life / Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Love Of Embroidery!! by lilioj: 8:23am On Mar 16, 2022
Price: 9,000

An all in one embroidery kit for all levels. get ready to sew beautiful designs from scratch and transform your clothes, home or projects with simple stitches that are so easy to learn using this kit to introduce you into the wonderful world of hand embroidery. everything you need to learn is included for a beginner or to engage the avid stitcher
what included in this kit:
*1 piece of fabric with stapmed the pattern of choice
*a 20cm embroidery hoop
*colourful floss(threads) enough for your project
*3 needles
*1 double ended steel hook needle threader
*3 small needle threaders
*1 thread cutter ( sharp)
*instruction booklet

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Embroidery!! by lilioj: 11:27am On Mar 16, 2022
What a customer made... Beautiful! cheesy

Re: For The Love Of Embroidery!! by lilioj: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Happy International Women's Day❤️❤️❤️

(1) (Reply)

I Would Never Trust My Sister @nelo Okeke Again! | The Naughty Thing She Did / Should You Pay Dowry For A Baby Mama? / Kid Drags Mum & Dad Together, Makes Them Kiss In Her Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.