Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. (2263 Views)

Photos - Apple Leaked The Surprise Iphone 12 Launch / My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple / Photos From TECNO Camon 12 Launch In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by talktalk4u: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2022
Helle Tueh Tueh

After the launch of xiaomi note 12 pro and xiaomi placing its cost @$1000 = 500K all the poor fans in xiaomi community came out angry and bitter to express their view about how heartless the brand treated them .... grin grin grin grin grin grin.

500K for ANDROID PHONE e shooooooock unna abi
Also from reviews the Xiaomi Note 12 pro can stand as alternative to ring boller ...Very very very hot when under usage

Source: https://www.gsmarena.com/reviewcomm-2392p2.php

1 Share

Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by talktalk4u: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin see blasting

Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by talktalk4u: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2022
Oya way those fans be like transsion this samsung that ...come out we they wait for unna here

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by talktalk4u: 9:45am On Mar 16, 2022
smiley

Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by 10thElement: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2022
na the ringboiler catch my eye grin grin grin grin...This OP bad ...anyways its very cold in canada they will need

Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by kwinbeee: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2022
May the best fighter win, na here we dey grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by nikkie001: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hot device for this price, wow shocked
Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by Younext: 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
If there's anything I hate most is a mobile phone heating unnecessarily
Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by hilariocity(m): 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
Younext:
Olodo people XD
Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by Younext: 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
hilariocity:

Olodo people XD
try dey act like adult sometimes
Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by nikkie001: 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Younext:
Abii
Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by madeofblavk: 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lmao grin grin grin

Una just start
Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by MobilePhotoBox: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2022
Younext:
lol.....everyone is just mad about this product

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by Mohbola(f): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Wahala dey everywhere grin
Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by sureinfo: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lol, this is why I always stick to a brand that's always budget friendly.
Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by sureinfo: 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
talktalk4u:
Oya way those fans be like transsion this samsung that ...come out we they wait for unna here
lol, you dey mind them, idle people always dragging Transsion for no just cause.
Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by Corroro: 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lol, wahala dey like bicycle o
Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by Corroro: 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
talktalk4u:
lol, you won't see them here. Atleast this shows how budget friendly Transsion devices are.
Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by kwinbeee: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2022
Corroro:
lol, you won't see them here. Atleast this shows how budget friendly Transsion devices are.
abi, still yet some people would still bad mouth them
Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by Zieus: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Why you come dey drag xiaomi alone nah atleast Samsung S22 uses the same processor and even cost more, why ain’t you dragging Samsung also
Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by Meister(m): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Zieus:
Why you come dey drag xiaomi alone nah atleast Samsung S22 uses the same processor and even cost more, why ain’t you dragging Samsung also

Please don't give them the attention they seek, if you check the profile of every single person replying this topic you'll see they're all transsion marketers who are basically tech illiterates.
Just ignore their life

7 Likes

Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by skywalker240(m): 7:32am On Mar 23, 2022
talktalk4u:
MI 12

not note 12

olodo tatafo. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by skywalker240(m): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2022
Meister:

Please don't give them the attention they seek, if you check the profile of every single person replying this topic you'll see they're all transsion marketers who are basically tech illiterates.
Just ignore their life
GBAMSOLUTELY!

cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by madeofblavk: 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Meister:

Just ignore their life
Lol, its the ignore their life for me grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by DarkJeddi(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
sureinfo:
Lol, this is why I always stick to a brand that's always budget friendly.
TECNO Marketeer..

Food done done..

Them dey call meeting of Crocodiles..

Lizard dey raise hand.. undecided
Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by DarkJeddi(m): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
talktalk4u:

Helle Tueh Tueh

After the launch of xiaomi note 12 pro and xiaomi placing its cost @$1000 = 500K all the poor fans in xiaomi community came out angry and bitter to express their view about how heartless the brand treated them .... grin grin grin grin grin grin.

500K for ANDROID PHONE e shooooooock unna abi
Also from reviews the Xiaomi Note 12 pro can stand as alternative to ring boller ...Very very very hot when under usage

Source: https://www.gsmarena.com/reviewcomm-2392p2.php
If you are not a Tech dullard..

You would have known there's no such phone like Xiaomi Note 12..

And you want to be taken serious?

SPITSangry

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by Sainthia: 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Too expensive, make Dem shift
Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by madeofblavk: 9:39am On Mar 25, 2022
DarkJeddi:
TECNO Marketeer..

Food done done..

Them dey call meeting of Crocodiles..

Lizard dey raise hand.. undecided
Opor fun warisi won cheesy grin
Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by Corroro: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
kwinbeee:
abi, still yet some people would still bad mouth them
no mind dem, I still maintain that Transsion have the most affordable devices out there.
Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by kwinbeee: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Corroro:
no mind dem, I still maintain that Transsion have the most affordable devices out there.
No cap bro
Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by Cheezzyy: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Chai. Poor innocent fans
The phone is way too pricey
Re: Xiaomi And Her Fans Fighting Like Russia & Ukraine After Xiaomi Note 12 Launch. by talktalk4u: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2022
DarkJeddi:
If you are not a Tech dullard..

You would have known there's no such phone like Xiaomi Note 12..

And you want to be taken serious?

SPITSangry
i learn am from your old man .... mumu like you . so you understand wait i they talk ? Aboy just use your head complete the words

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Start Charging A Fee To Use X - Musk / Help On Nokia E72 Camera / Updater-script Status 0 Error: Help!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.