Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU (22430 Views)

2face Idibia Delivers Lecture On Music At OAU School Of Music / 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by Sammydanny: 10:13am On Mar 16, 2022
Innocent Idibia, the Nigerian award-winning singer, popularly known as 2Baba, has donated a music studio to the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife.

The singer was present at the inauguration of the studio, which took place on Tuesday.

Photos and videos of the ceremony were shared on the official Instagram page of 2Baba’ music record label, Hypertek Digital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMNrFxphqpk

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by Mko123(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Great Job sir.

Is it true that if I lend some one my car,I'm entitled to be called a Calendar?

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by EdgarBounce(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
2 face leaving his foot print in the sands of life

The moral lesson, Nigerian education is worthless! Leave school, hussle, make am, na school go dey look for you!

Nigerian schools will only teach you how to read and write, learning skills outside school will enrich y

9 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by LordIsaac(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Good!

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by Temmylee01(m): 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
He trying to be an inspiration to the next generation.......

Hustle ooooh.

5 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by mbahdi(m): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tnk u father of all nations
Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by Wazobia2216: 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
2 face leaving his foot print in the sands of life

The moral lesson, Nigerian education is worthless! Leave school, hussle, make am, na school go dey look for you!

Nigerian schools will only teach you how to read and write, learning skills outside school will enrich you!

18 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by fypha(f): 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
2Baba has done well. May the Lord bless him and replenish his pocket.

7 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by flejnr2(f): 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
instead of IMT that u schooled

6 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by iCauseTrouble: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
Like for 2baba
Share for Portable Zazoo

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by Iamdbull: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Would it be free for students to record?
I doubt because if so na everyone go one come dey record.

I remember my days at oau recording at the back of banwill or what's the name

Now your boy is international you can click the link below to listen and enjoy my music

https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/never-lived

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
This is nice.
Kudos to him.
Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by djsmart(m): 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
This is a true legend that has set a good example. He has contributed his quota. Keep it up 2baba.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by Charliemunger4: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
2baba de here so.

Keep flying kinG
Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by oluwaseunamos33(m): 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
GOOD
Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by Nigerialabalaba: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
Wow!!! Dis one na d koko. God bless u Mr Innocent.
Ife na d school wey Falz papa go yet Falz no go do dis kain tin.na to won burn lasgidi on top lies full hin head.

Wande coal all of dem wey finish for Unilag, make una copy beta example from Mr innocent o

4 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by Kingpele(m): 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
Good bad guy,next time please remember IMT enugu
Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by rattlesnake(m): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
when he give woman belle make una tell us

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by POPSTAGoCrazy: 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kudos 2baba.

But guys Who's the top Nl music artist? I feel like this platform is big enough launch talents.
Re: 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU by spydera: 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Omo...
Abeg we no want "baby, love, weed, chidimma, benz, sug election silly kind of songs for there ooo"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) / Bbnaija 2018: Why I Could Not Connect With Male Housemates – Ahneeka / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 Pageant: Rose Meurer, Ezuruonye, Kenneth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.