Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) (41271 Views)

Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You / At What Age Should A Child Be Allowed To Have A Mobile Phone With Internet? / Phone Charger Removed From Man's Bladder After Inserting It Into His Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) by vico4luv20(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
ULiTv:

Yes o, I am planning on doing that in the future.

How do I get one of this
Re: A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) by ademolaamoo(m): 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=ULiTv post=111102985] Is there anyway we can talk privately? I'll be happy if there's.
Re: A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) by Aminu212: 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nice one op

But using iron core transformer for mobile phones charger nowadays is outdated because of efficiency.

Learn about PWM(pulse width modulation), also the advantages of ferrite core over iron core, you can also rebuild a working charger to get started.

Great one op
Re: A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) by owagbeba: 7:57am On Mar 18, 2022
CSNg:

I made a laptop powerbank.

It can charge laptop and phones at the same time

Do you have a circuit diagram for this charger kit? I am particular curious about those displays. How did you configure them?
Re: A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) by owagbeba: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2022
Aminu212:
Nice one op

But using iron core transformer for mobile phones charger nowadays is outdated because of efficiency.

Learn about PWM(pulse width modulation), also the advantages of ferrite core over iron core, you can also rebuild a working charger to get started.

Great one op

Don’t you think the op’s method of using a transformer is better than PWM IC ? I think transformers are more durable than this power IC. What do you think?
Re: A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) by CSNg: 12:58am On Mar 19, 2022
owagbeba:

Do you have a circuit diagram for this charger kit? I am particular curious about those displays. How did you configure them?

I designed a circuit diagram using vector graphics but lost it due to a faulty hard drive.
Re: A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) by DAVE5(m): 6:32am On Mar 19, 2022
talk2hb1:
Nothing special about this bro, just voltage step down, rectification, and smoothing.

Show us what you’ve built sir or you’re a just another slow poke
Re: A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) by DAVE5(m): 6:35am On Mar 19, 2022
ULiTv:

in fact that is what I am trying to build, in my next project.

You are at that point where I want to be someday, I hope I have the energy and time to pursue these projects.

Kudos man, continue innovating, more capacitors and resistors to your projects
Re: A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) by talk2hb1(m): 6:51am On Mar 19, 2022
DAVE5:

Show us what you’ve built sir or you’re a just another slow poke
wink Everytime you go see your doctor ask him or her if he/she has sit for his primary exams and thank me for making it easy for them to sit for the exam.
Everytime you send/received money another bank, you should be grateful to me partially.
At Least I don do show off a little, a honey does not tell a flies it's sweet.
Re: A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) by DAVE5(m): 7:00am On Mar 19, 2022
talk2hb1:

wink Everytime you go see your doctor ask him or her if he/she has sit for his primary exams and thank me for making it easy for them to sit for the exam.
Everytime you send/received money another bank, you should be grateful to me partially.
At Least I don do show off a little, a honey does not tell a flies it's sweet.

Well, let’s say I believe you’re this guy you say you are, yeah, you started somewhere till you became the guru you are now, so it was a “humble beginning”

This work here is someone else’s “humble beginning”, the least you’d do knowing that Rome wasn’t built in a day is encourage them or ignore, I just joined the electronics world 9 months ago and that project is a feat plus there’s room for being better if not the best, the world is his for the taking if he wants
Re: A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) by talk2hb1(m): 7:11am On Mar 19, 2022
DAVE5:

Well, let’s say I believe you’re this guy you say you are, yeah, you started somewhere till you became the guru you are now, so it was a “humble beginning”

This work here is someone else’s “humble beginning”, the least you’d do knowing that Rome wasn’t built in a day is encourage them or ignore, I just joined the electronics world 9 months ago and that project is a feat plus there’s room for being better if not the best, the world is his for the taking if he wants
Many of you don't get my point, what he built is not something new. I built the same thing 20years ago, I believe he can build something better than this without even showing off.

A guy built a portable power generator which solves our local problem of poor power supply, I want to dash the guy money because I have been looking for someone to build that long time ago.
@ULiTv go learn about automation most especially Arduino and Raspberry Pi that's the zing thing. I guess Most part used were imported, calculate cost of importing those parts with producing your charger can it compete with imported chargers that was mass produced in China who can buy those parts at a cheaper rate ?
Re: A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) by DAVE5(m): 7:23am On Mar 19, 2022
talk2hb1:

Many of you don't get my point, what he built is not something new. I built the same thing 20years ago, I believe he can build something better than this without even showing off.

A guy built a portable power generator which solves our local problem of poor power supply, I want to dash the guy money because I have been looking for someone to build that long time ago.
@ULiTv go learn about automation most especially Arduino and Raspberry Pi that's the zing thing. I guess Most part used were imported, calculate cost of importing those parts with producing your charger can it compete with imported chargers that was mass produced in China who can buy those parts at a cheaper rate ?

You built same thing 20years ago, he did his recently doesn’t mean it’s not something spectacular, for what it is worth, I can’t build that at the moment, does that mean I’m totally useless?

Teach with love, yeah raspberry pi and arduino is way to go, but………….

He is building his Rome, respect it
Re: A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) by talk2hb1(m): 7:54am On Mar 19, 2022
DAVE5:

You built same thing 20years ago, he did his recently doesn’t mean it’s not something spectacular, for what it is worth, I can’t build that at the moment, does that mean I’m totally useless?

Teach with love, yeah raspberry pi and arduino is way to go, but………….

He is building his Rome, respect it
I believe in celebrating every win, your next win should always beat your next win
Global Competition is Tough, we can't sit back to celebrate mediocrity.
Re: A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) by frank155(m): 2:35am On Mar 20, 2022
seanwilliam:

Dm me sir

Na only rate i dey ask o.
Re: A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) by Jeunge: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
ULiTv:
Components used for this project includes
1) 240v (9-0-9) transformer
2) 4 Diodes (no unit)
3) 1k/25v capacitor
4) 7805 transistor (regulator)
5) 0.1/25v capacitor
6) light emitting diodes (led)
7) USB port
cool a connection board
I first of all connected my four diodes in series, then my 1k/25v capacitor followed by transistor, 0.1/25v capacitor, light emitting diodes, USB port then my 240v transformer on the connection board, I read it with my meter and it gave me exactly 5v.
You can watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsBzQxNc0ng
How do rate this my small project?

Wowww. I might say you could use a smaller trf
blah blah but br, this is dope, Did you deaugn the circuit yourself or online, (i am not trying to spoil anything oh) but I would be madly awed if you designed it yourself.
Btw if you are interested in my free online arduino class hi me up.

08055518425 w/app
Re: A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) by ULiTv: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jeunge:

Wowww. I might say you could use a smaller trf
blah blah but br, this is dope, Did you deaugn the circuit yourself or online, (i am not trying to spoil anything oh) but I would be madly awed if you designed it yourself.
Btw if you are interested in my free online arduino class hi me up.

08055518425 w/app
No I already have the idea, I just wanted to put it into practice.
Thanks for the compliment.
You can also help and subscribe to my channel
Re: A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) by irukandji89(m): 12:37pm On May 30, 2022
theultimatep3:

Bro smps design hard oh. I have bee trying to design a sepic converter. I just downloaded power supply cookbook and many other books, recently I've decided to leave that and focus on embedded systems design with pic microcontrollers using CCS c compiler. My only problem now is time. I do three jobs

Likewise. Time is my own constraint. I need to pay bills and I only have time for my projects when I'm very free.

I am currently learning how to make high frequency inverters using transformer from atx power supplies.
Re: A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) by Alienwarfare: 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Please where can buy electric components like Arduino for project?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ranking Of Phones In Nigeria / Nigerians Spend N238bn On Airtime Monthly –investigation / Airtel Introduces WTF Bundle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.