Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Is Three Weeks Enough To Meet The Love Of Your Life And Propose? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is Three Weeks Enough To Meet The Love Of Your Life And Propose? (167 Views)

The Love Of My Life / Drop Your Number To Meet Hot Edo Girls For Sex / Best Whatsapp Group For Ladies To Meet The Right Man Of Their Dream.100% Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Three Weeks Enough To Meet The Love Of Your Life And Propose? by Telemon(m): 10:28am On Mar 16, 2022
Someone said and i qoute "marriage is a blind faith, No specific time is ideal for anyone". So is three weeks really enough to meet the love of your life and propose to her?
Re: Is Three Weeks Enough To Meet The Love Of Your Life And Propose? by advanceDNA: 10:47am On Mar 16, 2022
Telemon:
Someone said and i qoute "marriage is a blind faith, No specific time is ideal for anyone". So is three weeks really enough to meet the love of your life and propose to her?

Three weeks..??
Don’t try that nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Is Three Weeks Enough To Meet The Love Of Your Life And Propose? by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2022
I am Emeka from Nigeria

57 years old and easy going.

I am the first son of my father.

University educated.

Separated with 4 daughters and I want more children.

Ex-Christian not following any religion but interested in exploring traditional African religions.

My interests include politics and current affairs, athletics and health.

I am Igbo and anti-IPOB because they are not what they claim to be.

I believe that C0R0NA, EB0LA and HIV are at worst, curable .

I am Pan African, Pro -black and against Caucasian racism.

I am currently not in Nigeria but hope to return very soon.

You must be age 21 or older.

Must be African, nationality and tribe, education, employment and health status (e.g. blood type etc) unimportant.

Gentle , Calm, Caring and Feminine
Respectful.
Hard-working.
Honest.
Loyal and supportive.
Health conscience.
Must be against all VAXXlNES and COVlD tests.
Relationship history and motherhood may be unimportant.

Send me an email please.
ProYouServicesLtd@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Am Expensive Need Me Like And Love Me / Voting Sensual Models - My Favorite 5 Mins Per Day / How To Apologize Properly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.