Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

That Addictive Habit You Find Hard To Stop - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / That Addictive Habit You Find Hard To Stop (610 Views)

Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals / It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post / Customs Officer Butchered While Trying To Stop Smugglers (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Addictive Habit You Find Hard To Stop by Solofresh2: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2022
As we grow up with age and time, there are some things we do which we find hard to stop doing.It could either have a positive or negative impact in our lives

So tell me, what are those addictive habits you find hard to stop

Lalasticlala please front page for more views.Thank you
Re: That Addictive Habit You Find Hard To Stop by Generalkorex(m): 11:08am On Mar 16, 2022
Cutting my fingernails with my teeth

1 Like

Re: That Addictive Habit You Find Hard To Stop by advanceDNA: 11:09am On Mar 16, 2022
My greatest addiction: Going to work every morning....I want to stop...but I don’t know how....Hunger won’t let me!!!

2 Likes

Re: That Addictive Habit You Find Hard To Stop by Solofresh2: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2022
advanceDNA:
My greatest addiction: Going to work every morning....I want to stop...but I don’t know how....Hunger won’t let me!!!
Lol it's well
Just save up while you work so that you can quit and start something for yourself
Self employment is bae wink
Re: That Addictive Habit You Find Hard To Stop by Solofresh2: 11:12am On Mar 16, 2022
Generalkorex:
Cutting my fingernails with my teeth
Haa grin
Re: That Addictive Habit You Find Hard To Stop by MadamVanessa(f): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2022
shocked

Pressing my phone

Using vibrator to masturbate atleast twice everyday.

1 Like

Re: That Addictive Habit You Find Hard To Stop by victor2008(m): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2022
Tramadol, alcohol,sex, just can't stop

1 Like

Re: That Addictive Habit You Find Hard To Stop by Solofresh2: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Pressing my phone

Why masturbating twice everyday
You are killing yourself gradually and you don't know
You probably have high libido just like me but I don't masturbate
Re: That Addictive Habit You Find Hard To Stop by Solofresh2: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2022
victor2008:
Tramadol, alcohol,sex, just can't stop
Try stopping oo
You are killing yourself slowly
Re: That Addictive Habit You Find Hard To Stop by headbasher96(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
Smoking sk and drinking vodka
Re: That Addictive Habit You Find Hard To Stop by BigYash: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Phone pressing.. My phone and I are best frds though wink
Re: That Addictive Habit You Find Hard To Stop by DryMouth: 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
Why masturbating twice everyday
You are killing yourself gradually and you don't know
You probably have high libido just like me but I don't masturbate
How is she killing herself by masturbating twice a day?

2 Likes

Re: That Addictive Habit You Find Hard To Stop by Generalkorex(m): 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
Haa grin
Any help
Re: That Addictive Habit You Find Hard To Stop by Olabode971(f): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2022
G A M B L I N G...... VIRTUAL GAMBLING DON FINISH MY POCKET.....

JAHRASTA FADA; HELP STOP THIS THING IF AM NOT GONNA CASH OUT BIG THIS YEAR.. ������
Re: That Addictive Habit You Find Hard To Stop by Peterodion49(m): 10:07am On Mar 17, 2022
Madam Vanessa WhatsApp me for marriage 08171096446
Re: That Addictive Habit You Find Hard To Stop by badboyTee(m): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
Soapy wink
Re: That Addictive Habit You Find Hard To Stop by NaijaGoBetter20: 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
Pressing my phone...I don't think I can do away from my phone for just 1hour.

1 Like

Re: That Addictive Habit You Find Hard To Stop by nosleep: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ashawo man...she won't message you. We many wen dey find to Bleep this lady. You won use marriage enter grin
Peterodion49:
Madam Vanessa WhatsApp me for marriage 08171096446

2 Likes

Re: That Addictive Habit You Find Hard To Stop by Angel55555(m): 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Pressing my phone

Shouldn't things like this be personal?

(1) (Reply)

Angry Russian Programmers Hacks Bet9ja Website Demands Over 300 Billion / A Man Fired Gun Near A Children School And Shouted "Allahu Akbar" / Viral Video As A Secondary School Male Student Beat Up A Female Student Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.