Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals (5836 Views)

Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance / SHOCKING!! See Viral Photo Of Two Nigerian Women Publicly Kissing At A Wedding / Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by Treborred: 8:05am On Jul 05, 2021
I wonder what this man took but you can see clearly how burnt up his internals are please stop smoking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y29ngtMOJns

2 Likes

Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by Anieke39(m): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2021
Say no to oversmoking

4 Likes

Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by arcahmad(m): 8:09am On Jul 05, 2021
I hope they will hear
Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by Zonex1(m): 8:14am On Jul 05, 2021
Holy ghost fire

1 Like

Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by stupidmod3: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2021
damn dos are darker dan dark.

HELLO, ARE YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by brookz: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2021
Smoking OR not smoking ��

Something must kill a man!

Meanwhile The Fed mins of Health warns that SMOKERS are liable to Live longer. grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by josh123(m): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2021
Walking dead
Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by DWJOBScom(m): 8:38am On Jul 05, 2021
You are wasting your time
They will never listen!!
Something they say must kill a man - a very foolish way of reasoning!!

They don't listen.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by Freestainworld(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2021
This is a big eye sour, funny enough, those who smoke thinks that those who don't smoke are not real men, this is like observing the real hell fire here on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by vickydankal(f): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2021
Anieke39:
Say no to oversmoking

I know you wanted to say, "say no to smoking"
Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by heniford2: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2021
I usually tell our last born to quiet smoking even as your in Uk dude to stop it because when chips drop you alone will bear the pain is a habit very hard to change to change it you need to start another habit
Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by shagasha: 10:45am On Jul 05, 2021
Dunno what to say but I know that even b4 he dies of smoking (if he would) a lot more would have died from either accident, sudden death, violence, murder e.t.c amongst others.

Moderation is the key

1 Like

Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by debbydams(f): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2021
Anieke39:
Say no to oversmoking
smoking is smoking
Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by ifytrik(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2021
shagasha:
Dunno what to say but I know that even b4 he dies of smoking (if he would) a lot more would have died from either accident, sudden death, violence, murder e.t.c amongst others.

Moderation is the key
Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by ifytrik(m): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2021
Am still wondering what smokers gain from smoking sha, how i go carry my money go buy something, put fire and beging blow smoke? Wich moral e de give? Even if smoking is healthy, it still woundn't make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by Kaybae(f): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2021
I don't know what is so sweet in inhaling smoke, if on a normal ground you passed where firewood is being used to cook, you pick a race. Thank God the company manufacturing it already give them a piece of advice. "Smokers are liable to die young" all die na die, it's true but die a reasonable death.
Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by gasparpisciotta: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
This is enough to discourage cigarette smokers intending cigarette smokers to quit.

But does weed do this?
Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by 900warriorz: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
Those are lungs not intestines dumbos angry

The guy killed himself tongue
Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by CaroLyner(f): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Damn nigresssss isnoralright

4 Likes

Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by chukskafor(m): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
heniford2:
I usually tell our last born to quiet smoking even as your in Uk dude to stop it because when chips drop you alone will bear the pain is a habit very hard to change to change it you need to start another habit
Please what exactly are you trying to say because I seems not to understand

1 Like

Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by heniford2: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
chukskafor:
Please what exactly are you trying to say because I seems not to understand
do you smoke? If yes do you want to stop it? If yes then start another habit when you want to smoke chew gum or something else always have it in your pocket with that you can stop it avoid smoking areas avoid friends that smoke etc

1 Like

Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by adecz: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dehmn!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by milky3(f): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
Health is wealth, risk it @ your detriment.
Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by chukskafor(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
heniford2:
do you smoke? If yes do you want to stop it? If yes then start another habit when you want to smoke chew gum or something else always have it in your pocket with that you can stop it avoid smoking areas avoid friends that smoke etc
For your questions, do I smoke "NO"
My question about not getting what you where saying initially, you can review your previous write up and compare it to the current one herein, the latter is better organized in terms of punctuation marks while the former has nothing like that, thus making it difficult to know where and when one should have taken a pause while reading your comments.... that was the reason for my question... No pun intended
Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by kingbee90: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
I always tell my homies. STOP SMOKING CIGARETTES..
YOU CAN ONLY SMOKE WEED. Weed can not roast & destroy someone's lungs & internals like this. The smoke from weed is less harmless compared to that poisonous nicotine smoke from cigarettes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by heniford2: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
chukskafor:
For your questions, do I smoke "NO"
My question about not getting what you where saying initially, you can review your previous write up and compare it to the current one herein, the latter is better organized in terms of punctuation marks while the former has nothing like that, thus making it difficult to know where and when one should have taken a pause while reading your comments.... that was the reason for my question... No pun intended
i have no time to correct it if don't understand it leave it people dat understand it have read it and moved on bro I no go chop English
Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by 27Pushing30: 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
lol so ya'll believe this ?? and he is alive?? lol

1 Like

Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by Shellsploit: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
They should tear out his internals and wash them with hypo
Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by AngelicBeing: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Shellsploit:
They should tear out his internals and wash them with hypo
Hian, like seriously, tear his intestine and wash it with hypo , wetin person no go read for nairaland.com, grin

3 Likes

Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by Shellsploit: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hian, like seriously, tear his intestine and wash it with hypo , wetin person no go read for nairaland.com, grin

Its open already...
Na to remove am one after the other and do the needful

1 Like

Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by Mastakija(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Slawomiir
Left d thread...

I tot my new airpod has spoilt

2 Likes

Re: Graphic See Viral Video Of Man Who Smoking Habit , Has Us Seeing His Internals by AngelicBeing: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Shellsploit:

Its open already...
Na to remove am one after the other and do the needful
Falls from Emirates stadium, Chai

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Cuts Off Husband Penis Over Misunderstanding ( Discretion) / NSCDC Arrests Three Suspected Vandals, Cable Thieves In Abuja / PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.