Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote (5257 Views)

Poll: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?

Yes: 35% (6 votes)
No: 47% (8 votes)
Only when used to abuse someone: 17% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Ondo State Govt Ban Okada In Akure The State Capital / Boko Haram Attacks Spike As Nigeria Vote Looms / FG To Ban Commercial Motorcycles Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by aloyemeka2: 2:25am On Jul 01, 2011
Thursday, June 30, 2011
[size=14pt]First Suicide bombing, then drive-by shootings, now planking has come to Naija?[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-DM6VMwyg_fs/TgzpZMj3ICI/AAAAAAAAEek/7FT_TzOjffI/s400/6jkzt.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Tt0tLPRZ7GE/TgzpbEh6ECI/AAAAAAAAEeo/OxpjivA_MsA/s400/x2_6e488ae.jpg[/img]

I'm sure some of you know what Planking is, or at least have heard of it. For those who haven't, Planking is a lying down game, where one lies face down in an unusual or weird location. The person's hands must touch the sides of the body, and having a photograph of the participant taken and posted on the internet is an integral part of the game. Players compete to find the most unusual and original location in which to play. And it's become quite popular in many parts of the world. And as Naija no dey carry last, the silly game has found its way here.
These two posted their pics on twitter today. lol.

Will you bring the story of the drive-by shooting that happened in Lagos, tomorrow.

http://lindaikeji..com/
Re: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by aloyemeka2: 3:59am On Jul 01, 2011
Nothing wey joblessness no fit do.
Re: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by ektbear: 4:01am On Jul 01, 2011
Roflmao

I only heard about planking a few days ago.

It is kind of funny, I don't see why it should be banned.
Re: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by jensinmi(m): 4:50am On Jul 01, 2011
Heck NO. The government shouldn't.

I LOVE PLANKING.

Wish I had photos to post up on Nairaland.

Let's make this the planking thread. We can post photos.
Re: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2011
Rubbish

why should this be banned tongue

Simply a piece of harmless fun
Re: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2011
Never heard of this being a social thing, I thought only yahoo yahoos dey do am.

So pointless.
Re: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by Slyr0x: 11:22am On Jul 01, 2011
^^^

Planking. .
Re: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by redsun(m): 2:26am On Jul 02, 2011
Absolute bonkers!Why should anyone care whether they put their necks on rail tracks?
Re: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by oderemo(m): 7:31am On Jul 02, 2011
i fear for those fish, they don suffer. grin
Re: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by OAM4J: 2:17am On Jul 03, 2011
Na wao ! grin grin grin

Moving thread to General Section
Re: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by OAM4J: 2:19am On Jul 03, 2011
Re: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by OAM4J: 2:21am On Jul 03, 2011
Re: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by OAM4J: 2:22am On Jul 03, 2011
Re: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by OAM4J: 2:22am On Jul 03, 2011
Re: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by Mariory(m): 2:40am On Jul 03, 2011
The most epic plank I have seen.

----------

Re: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by airmark(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2011
I want a lady to 'plank' on me. lol
Re: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by wundaone: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2011
wow[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by philip0906(m): 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2011
planking. . . grin grin
Re: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by denzel2009: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2011
That fat dude should be charged for bestiality.
Re: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by CuteTj(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2011
What is govt's own wit planking? When there is Boko Haram, Strike, Kidnapping, Kerosine scarcity, unemployment etc to deal wit. Its like saying govt should ban driving because accidents occur. Abeg if dem wan kill demself let dem, so far no be taxpayers money we go use do burial
Re: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by CuteTj(m): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2011
What is govt's own wit planking? When there is Boko Haram, Strike, Kidnapping, Kerosine scarcity, unemployment etc to deal wit. Its like saying govt should ban driving because accidents occur. Abeg if dem wan kill demself let dem, so far no be taxpayers money we go use do burial.
Re: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by CuteTj(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2011
What is govt's own wit planking? When there is Boko Haram, Strike, Kidnapping, Kerosine scarcity, unemployment etc to deal wit. Its like saying govt should ban driving because accidents occur. Abeg if dem wan kill demself let dem, so far no be taxpayers money we go use do burial.
Re: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by nic121: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2011
Go and plank on the express
Re: Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote by Pukkah: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2011
Some of the pictures here are simply incredible. smiley It is only the form of planking that is capable of bringing injury or hurt to another person that should be banned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lecturer Caught On Secrete Camera Doing It With A Female Student / Popular Nigerian Promoter; Dj Nwabakaliki New Mix Is Out / If I Had A Million Dollars ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.