Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Help. Was Robbed And My Phone Stolen In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help. Was Robbed And My Phone Stolen In Abuja (548 Views)

All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo / Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo / Woman Robbed And Raped For Eight Hours In Front Of Her Father In Kenya (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. Was Robbed And My Phone Stolen In Abuja by Hustlerconnect: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2022
good day nairaland. 5 days ago. Around 10pm I was robbed by 3 armed men in Abuja wuse 2, close to eternal filling station I was nearly stabbed to death had to fought for my life I ran away and my phone that i was holding redmi note 9pro got stolen. I had little bruise all over my body internal and external injuries due to the fact that i fell down multiple times while trying to run and they gave me a tough chase but I finally escaped.
I discovered the thief that picked my phone has been switching it on around midnights and he even inserted his mtn sim. Note I do track it with my second phone because my gmail account is still connected to the phone and the thief has yet to remove it so eith Find my phone" options it always reveal the location of the thief whenever he's connected to internet. I do track them very close to that street at night awaiting for other vehicle to get spoilt and attack.
And the person normally switch off the phone by 5am or sometimes 6am
Pls I need help how can i recover my phone back.
There's alot of important documents, files and other stuff in the phone. It happens last Friday night pls i need advice and input concerning this.
Re: Help. Was Robbed And My Phone Stolen In Abuja by Neddstark: 11:57am On Mar 16, 2022
Involve the police ASAP.
Re: Help. Was Robbed And My Phone Stolen In Abuja by BILL10: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
You're probably not going to get that phone back...involve police sef,dem go BILL you pass the money you take buy the phone...if you backed your files, get a new phone... sorry my guy... that's the reality in our kwantri.
Re: Help. Was Robbed And My Phone Stolen In Abuja by MrCover: 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Cha E!
Re: Help. Was Robbed And My Phone Stolen In Abuja by reedone: 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Find hoodlums in your area, reason with them and watch your phone come back to you
Re: Help. Was Robbed And My Phone Stolen In Abuja by doctor20202020(m): 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
I will help u call me on 08033196353
Re: Help. Was Robbed And My Phone Stolen In Abuja by Obagofixxy: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
sorry bro, but next time try to back up your files on your Google Drive, that will go a long way, since 2015 I opened my gmail all my contact and pictures are backed up in Gmail and Google Drive respectively......go to the area and meet men ( people wey get area)...

(1) (Reply)

8 Tanker Drivers Arrested For Transporting Fake Diesel / I Killed My Son Because I Dreamt That I Will Be Rich If I Rub His Blood On My He / Sexy Gay Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.